• Australia

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

Where can I find some police cars unmarked cop cars . Please help

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

You can sometimes find a couple FIB vehicles at the large satellite dishes near Sandy Shores (they're actually closer to the prison).

TheDjsicdog
  • TheDjsicdog

MMC4,GTAP,PJTR, HEARSE SHOP PS3

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:29 AM

Thanks

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:29 PM

No problem lol. They are still somewhat rare to spawn there. Some1 said that the unmarked cruiser spawns on the west side of the NOOSE complex, but I have yet to see it there.

TheDjsicdog
  • TheDjsicdog

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:55 AM

There on bet between 3 and 4 at 10:00 on a Saturday morning. Only time and there worth the wait

Tordenkylling
  • Tordenkylling

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:19 AM

There is an unmarked police car cruising under a highway bridge every night. It's black, drives slowly and there is three policeofficers in the car. One with a shotgun, and another with a flashlight searching for something when they drive around. You can find it on the east side of Los Santos.

TheDjsicdog
  • TheDjsicdog

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:20 AM

What location

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

I don't know. Ever since one of the patches, I can't find the undercover vehicle patrolling there anymore.

Anyway, he's referring to the bus stop under the freeway that's about a block north of the Vanilla Unicorn strip club.

Also, if you don't mind failing a mission purposely, once you get to

Spoiler
there are a few undercover vehicles on a stake out. Feel free to jack one of their cars in place of your objective.

TheDjsicdog
  • TheDjsicdog

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:24 PM

I'm 100% complete

Menace06
  • Menace06

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Where can I find some police cars unmarked cop cars . Please help

Ok, here's where you can find rare police cars, FIB ect. no matter how far into the game you are. FIB Buffalo & SUV. Sandy Shore's Satellite dishes, dirt road, Game time Monday  9am  - 10am . Approach slowly, if they do not spawn up,  drive off the dirt road, go down a tad on the paved road near  prison, turn around within this time frame, and approach slowly, they will spawn up every time. Do not shoot, grab what ya want and take off, 1 - 2 stars. They will shoot you, but have full body armor, they wont chase you. If you shoot them you get 3 stars and well good luck with that. Sometimes when you grab a Fib Buffalo or SUV they shoot each other & no stars! OK best place every time for Police bike, Police rare Buffalo, unmarked police  black car & Police van. Goto the strip club. Note on your map, the u shaped turn around road near it, go check it out. The road just loops around a escalator stairs that do not work. Go back to that location, just right when it gets darks, headlights are on. Go towards the police station near the strip club and come back slowly or a normal speed to the loop road. 1 night the van shows up, the next the unmarked black police car, the next night a police bike, and the next a rare police buffalo with the Los Santos badge on  the hood. Tips - Full body armor, the police vehicle spawns up marked POLICE on the sides, do not disturb it, go back to the police station, the come back and it will be the police buffalo. Another tip,  if you wait for them to leave the loop, the will light up the lights & sirens & take off but stop at traffic lights.  Tip- the police bike, just knock him off for 1 - 2 stars and take off. The unmarked  & police buffalo, they have 3 guys in there, do not try to just grap, they will kill you, shoot all three, take off and head towards the sewer near the horse track, their is a tunnel there, just go in there to loose you 3 stars ...works every time! And this goes on the whole game time, complete, or just started the game. My problem is rare unmarked, I did Franklins Barry mission and before jumping in the truck he wants you to take on the east side of the city, don't take the truck, drive through that lot where the truck is and you will see a black un marked, then drive in there towards the back and their is a blue one. Got the blue one . But I did this a few times, the mission, and failed, saw the black one, saw the blue one, already had both, , took the truck I needed for the mission, and out of no where a red unmarked cruiser pulls up. I was surprised, I took it, have it. Tried more time to purposely fail, and never seen anything more than the blue one and the black one. In which my problem is, are there more color ones like a white one anywhere on the map?  Also a note if you don't know, your characters get all outfits in their wardrobe they wore for missions. IF you shoes something different like go in loud, you wont get the outfit, all outfits in wardrobe when all story line missions are complete. I wonder about different color  helicopters, I bought the two helipads, after the mission in the beginning where you repel after that mission is over, switch to Trevor you have the maroon helicopter, take it to the bought helipads for franklin or Michael, get out of the helicopter, move away from it, come back with Michael or  Franklin but stay away from Trevor, get in the maroon helicopter, fly up a bit and park it in that characters appropriate landing spot, get out hit quick save. I see a yellow one  flying around, but never parked, their is a blue one always sitting top of the map west at a parachute jump, its always there waiting once parachuting is up. Cargo bob, you buy it, it will always be black, steal it during the mission of Trevor has to take from the military base for the submarine mission. Do not land it on the spot at Sandy Shores Air Strip, land it on Trevor's helipad, get out quick save, go always from cargo bob, drop a grenade and blow your self up, come bck from the hospital and it will be theresometime it blows up the first time you show  back up. quick switch to a character, then come back and it is fine on the helipad, quick save with your phone, fly off, if you want Michael or Franklin to have one, fly it to their heli pad, get out, walk away just a bit, show up with that character who's pad you want it on, get in it, fly up just a bit , land it, same process quick save, drive away, when you come back, it will blow up, switch characters and then return to the one, and it will be fine, since you already parked it at Trevor's, it till be there always even if you take it some where and leave it, same with the others, they only disappear for good, any helicopter you steal, if you switch through your inventory of ones you bought, then any stolen helicopter is gone for good if you save after that. If you didn't know, right on d pad with cargo bob, unleashes a hook, and you can pick up cars with this, and drop them anywhere, you can even use cars like bombs if up high enough and hit right on down pad again. If you bought cargo bob, it will be black, its much cooler I think in camouflage. Any one see any other color of an unmark cruiser other than black, red & blue and where at? Any other helicopters other than the blue one, black one and the maroon one from the mission. Not the maverick, those are every where during parachuting and stay there. I see the yellow one always flying overthe beach near the pier with the roller coaster but it never lands. Don't bother stealing the Titan form the military base, I have effectively done this a few time, it fits perfect in Michaels & Franklins hanger, but all air craft spawn to the left side of the hanger, each time you come back it blows up, too big for the left side, and that's just where they spawn up all aircraft, stupid I think when you have 3 spaces in those hangers a piece! If you did a mission and didn't wear an outfit, you wont get  it, so if you decide to steal the Skylight crane helicopter, you wont get the guard 6 security outfit. Want motocross outfits for your characters? Play each character on the off road races, and they will get the one they are wearing, again it will be in your closet, at the end of story line missions. If anyone knows anything more, please let me know!

• Tacymist likes this

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

Last night I discovered a sheriff cruiser on the road leading to the Humane Lab & Research facility - it was parked near a small shack, and there were 3 or 4 guys (I think FIB)...I was merely investigating a few other vehicles that were also parked there, and out of the blue, I got tagged with 2 stars and these guys started shooting - I killed them and my wanted level stayed at 2. The cruiser is parked in a rather tight squeeze...you'll need to hold the gas and brake, then spin the car to dislodge it from its original parking spot lol. On a side note, you can also find a money truck nearby...I encountered one that was stuck behind the guardrail. The money was an easy take, but I made the mistake of leaving my car on the road and got blasted lol.

TheDjsicdog
  • TheDjsicdog

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

Thanks

TheDjsicdog
  • TheDjsicdog

• Members
  • Australia