Photo

security vans?

13 replies to this topic
SLICKSIX
  • SLICKSIX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:33 AM

Keep looking for security vans to nock off online but have'nt found one yet?
Anyone know if they do exist in online or is it just single player????

NazCassidy
  • NazCassidy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:34 AM

They exist but I think they only spawn after a certain rank, someone correct me if i'm wrong ^_^

I had a message from someone, Lester I think, at a certain rank telling me to look out for security vans. Then one appeared on my mini map as a moving icon.

UnflushableCrap
  • UnflushableCrap

Penis

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:35 AM

They do exist online, they randomly appear on the map and you'll get a message saying that it's near you, a little truck icon pops up on your map too, I've only ever seen one myself

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

You unlock that at a certain level. I have no idea what level that is. Just find a high-level buddy and have him lead you to them. I've only blown up one and I got like $5000 or something.

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

They start popping up from lvl 20 onwards

Carsten
  • Carsten

Prankster

• Members

Security vans are?

Are you talking about the money transport vehicles?

stocksyuto
  • stocksyuto

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:39 AM Edited by stocksyuto, 16 October 2013 - 08:39 AM.

You unlock that at a certain level. I have no idea what level that is. Just find a high-level buddy and have him lead you to them. I've only blown up one and I got like $5000 or something.

5k ? Lmao great incentive to run around looking for them for hours then................

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:45 AM Edited by Wherewolf, 16 October 2013 - 08:45 AM.

5k ? Lmao great incentive to run around looking for them for hours then................

You don't really have to look for them. You get a pop-up every time they're nearby and I see them all the time. It takes maybe a minute to take all the money and hide from the 1 star that you get for blowing off the doors. All it takes is 1 sticky bomb on the back and you have 5k.

stocksyuto
  • stocksyuto

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:47 AM Edited by stocksyuto, 16 October 2013 - 08:49 AM.

You don't really have to look for them. You get a pop-up every time they're nearby and I see them all the time. It takes maybe a minute to take all the money and hide from the 1 star that you get for blowing off the doors. All it takes is 1 sticky bomb on the back and you have 5k.

Be more fun if it was 50k and happened once a day and had swat following it with a helicopter circling above

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:49 AM

I've only encountered one randomly, it showed up as an icon on the map when i was close. I had only just unlocked them, so im hoping to see more. :)

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

1 star!?!...I got 3 stars instantly and the cops came from everywhere...which was good. :)

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:52 AM

In solo session they will spawn all the time if you're at the required level. In online mode low ranked players in your session will stop them spawning. When I have a connection issue that makes everyone in the session leave at the same time, the first thing that happens after that is a security van spawns.

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:53 AM

Be more fun if it was 50k and happened once a day and had swat following it with a helicopter circling above

That would be pretty cool, but that's getting into heist DLC territory.

SLICKSIX
  • SLICKSIX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

Thanks for the input guys, i will keep an eye on the map in the private lobby now:-D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users