Photo

Want a Buzzard Attack Helicopter?

39 replies to this topic
rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:24 AM

For those of you who don't know...If you don't have access to your personal helipad(s) yet, or you don't have the cash to buy it, you can STEAL one...just go to the NOOSE complex - it periodically spawns on the rooftop helipad. To get it, climb the ladders on the west side of that building, or drop down onto the roof via parachute or another helicopter. You have full access to the complex without getting tagged with a wanted level...just stay away from the gate guards. You can also snag a rocket launcher from the same rooftop. The attack chopper costs $2,000,000 on the Warstock website (in-game), so save that cash lol.

• .Polar_Bear. likes this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:12 AM

Lol. You know the game has been out for a month, right?

ManiacMatt1782
  • ManiacMatt1782

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

It might be old news to you, but at least he is posting something thst isn't crying about online. FFS don't flame the useful info. Even if it isn't useful for you.
  • EDSTEROK, stepladder, Orrangejuice and 1 other like this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:43 AM

It might be old news to you, but at least he is posting something thst isn't crying about online. FFS don't flame the useful info. Even if it isn't useful for you.

True, he isnt crying, which is unusual for this site. But still, everyone knows where the buzzards are. Lol

Luna Lovegood
  • Luna Lovegood

You're just sane as i am

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

Thanks for the info bro! 

Duskay
  • Duskay

Nope!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

I didn't know, so thanks for the info, you've saved me 2 million :)

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:14 PM

You joined in 2008, obviously your a regular. You knew where they were. Lol

TIMSTER777
  • TIMSTER777

"Dude you gotta try hoagies man"

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

Oh just shut up already.

Anyway, thanks for the tip because I was about to drop all that money to buy it lol.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:22 PM

Oh just shut up already.

Anyway, thanks for the tip because I was about to drop all that money to buy it lol.

Well, you know I was right.....lol

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:25 PM

True, he isnt crying, which is unusual for this site. But still, everyone knows where the buzzards are. Lol

Actually, I thought you could only get them at zancudo base. So yeah, this info is useful. Lol

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:27 PM Edited by jamieleng, 16 October 2013 - 01:30 PM.

I didn't know, but I'm sure I've been on that roof soon after release day. Do all vehicles spawn from the start of the game?

With road vehicles, what spawns is still dependent on what you're driving. During one of Franklin's early Simeon missions, I was driving that yellow SUV that Jimmy gets on hire purchase & I drove past a parked Adder. A few times after the mission, I would drive past the same spot in different vehicles (including the one in the mission) to no avail. Only yesterday did it spawn again. I was playing as Trevor & I wanted Franklin to have it, so I got them together in freeroam (even though they haven't met in the story yet) & left it for Franklin to take. There's something really funny about making to main characters meet, before they are destined to. It's like playing God.

manik05
  • manik05

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

I didnt, wish i knew before I wasted 2 mil.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:34 PM

Lol my bad, I assumed it was common knowledge considering its the only chopper with rockets! Everyone wants one!

SCOOBASTEEB
  • SCOOBASTEEB

Feed The Machine

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:50 PM

Lol my bad, I assumed it was common knowledge considering its the only chopper with rockets! Everyone wants one!

And that makes it stand out on the map? :L

I knew where it was but sharing info with others is now considered bad? Just leave the topic be rather than being a pompous ass hole.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

So you missed the part where I said "my bad" then....even though you quoted me. Less video games, more reading exercises.

EDSTEROK
  • EDSTEROK

Going to Los Santos

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

not everyone, I didnt. Dont assume

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

I was surprised the NOOSE complex wasn't off-limits lol. You DO get tagged with one star if you hang around the gates...the guards will approach your car and say something like "You're not supposed to be here", and if you just sit there he'll open fire on you...just wait for the gate to open and mosey on through the guard will simply go back to his post lol. I thought the only place I'd see the AB would be at Ft. Zancudo, or maybe the main airport (LSIA)...and currently, I'll get a wanted level for entering those places, since I can't buy property yet. I'd say it was a nice find lol.

Mustard Tigers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

It also spawns on the hospital pad (southern most hospital) after lv 40 and at SS air field.  I wouldn't bother wasting the $ on a personal one.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

No thanks. Flying heli's suck so bad because of the weeble-wobble syndrome that I'm not even interested.

Mustard Tigers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

No thanks. Flying heli's suck so bad because of the weeble-wobble syndrome that I'm not even interested.

At least for me the buzzard isn't nearly as bad as the other copters

leeco
  • leeco

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

Its a 1 way ticket to dunce world.

CriminalHero
  • CriminalHero

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

And there is a buzzard in trevor's airfield once you reach a certain rank online.

mannycee903
  • mannycee903

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

Level 68 and didnt know also so it was useful to me

Solo Wing Pixy
  • Solo Wing Pixy

Aviator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

For those of you who don't know...If you don't have access to your personal helipad(s) yet, or you don't have the cash to buy it, you can STEAL one...just go to the NOOSE complex - it periodically spawns on the rooftop helipad. To get it, climb the ladders on the west side of that building, or drop down onto the roof via parachute or another helicopter. You have full access to the complex without getting tagged with a wanted level...just stay away from the gate guards. You can also snag a rocket launcher from the same rooftop. The attack chopper costs $2,000,000 on the Warstock website (in-game), so save that cash lol.

Wait, you can own your own helipads? I thought you couldn't obtain them properties in GTAO

Solo Wing Pixy
  • Solo Wing Pixy

Aviator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:20 AM

You're probably just not good at flying helis.

But for me I find stabilising and using them as an weapon very easy to carry out

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

I didn't know where it was and I've been playing for a while. Speak for yourself.

BA-BANGG.
  • BA-BANGG.

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

One also spawns at Sandy Shores airstrip after a certain lvl (im not sure what lvl but it spawns for me and im lvl 47). 

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:28 AM

You're probably just not good at flying helis.

But for me I find stabilising and using them as an weapon very easy to carry out

Yeah...that's it. I'm just no good(rolls eyes).

It's hard to precision fly and look at stuff. It's a bad decision by R*. It's stupid. How is wind displacement of that level fun? It takes away from being able to dick around.

MrBlackwell
  • MrBlackwell

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:34 AM

I consistently find a Buzzard Attack Chopper at Sandy Shores Airfield. Also, 1-3 Annihilators spawn at the HeliPad by the Marina.

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

Fly more - your Flying stat will improve an the turbulence will reduce - once you're maxed out, it's pretty stable. Nice way to boost the stat is Air Races and practicing take-offs/landings. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users