Photo

Poke'mon X and Y

10 replies to this topic
fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

Been thinking about purchasing a 3DS XL and Poke'mon X this Friday when I get paid. Has anyone bought Poke'mon X or Y yet and if you have what do you think of it? 

Adler
  • Adler

Hello, Smith. ( -`)ノ

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

Bought a 3DS XL and Y last week, and it's f*cking rad as sh*t. BUY IT. f*ckING BUY IT

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Zaibatsu
  • Japan

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

It's awesome. If you played the originals, and fell out of touch with the series over the years, this is a triumphant return. It plays so well, and looks so damn great. Nothing like catching those original pokemons!

Buy it.

Remix
  • Remix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:31 AM

I bought it last week. It's a big improvement over previous games but it still feels extremely underwhelming. If you're a massive fan, pick it up, if not it's really not worth it.

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:34 AM

If you're going to go all out and get a 3DS just for this game I'd wait until they inevitably release Pokemon Z. Although that's just me.

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

If you're going to go all out and get a 3DS just for this game I'd wait until they inevitably release Pokemon Z. Although that's just me.

You mean just like people waited for pokemon grey? I'll admit there will be a third release but i don't think it will be Z, They still need ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVW

Moth
  • Moth

Canis Canem Edit

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:24 PM Edited by The General, 18 October 2013 - 12:25 PM.

There will be probably be a 3rd release, but more like what they did with Black 2 and White 2. They just love to make that money on selling two copies of almost the same game. They claim it's all about sharing and meeting people. but in reality it's all about the money.

Remix
  • Remix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

There will be probably be a 3rd release, but more like what they did with Black 2 and White 2. They just love to make that money on selling two copies of almost the same game. They claim it's all about sharing and meeting people. but in reality it's all about the money.

What? Black & White 2 was completely different to Black & White 1.

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

What? Black & White 2 was completely different to Black & White 1.

Yes in terms of playable character, some gym leaders, pokemon in the wild.. Well yeah it was different by alot, but also the same region, The whatever 3rd release for x and y might have updated graphics forms probably more clothing etc

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Big Homie

• Members
  • Palau

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

I haven't even gotten around to Black and White yet. :/ It looks a lot better than Black and White, I just don't like mega-evolutions, seems like they hired Deviant Art users to do those sprites. And to play it I'd have to steal my sister's 3ds which I'm not comfortable doing.

I'm still waiting on an RSE remake.

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

I haven't even gotten around to Black and White yet. :/ It looks a lot better than Black and White, I just don't like mega-evolutions, seems like they hired Deviant Art users to do those sprites. And to play it I'd have to steal my sister's 3ds which I'm not comfortable doing.

I'm still waiting on an RSE remake.

Well Mega evolutions are only for battle, and you have to have an item to activate it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users