Quantcast

» «
Photo

Driving/Owning Super Cars Is a Dangerous and Annoying Adventure.

132 replies to this topic
Lordgodofhell
  • Lordgodofhell

Real life ghost

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

I hate when I'm throwing stickies at other people's car and then fail and blow up my Enitiy XF.

This is me LOL.

Op, I have an Entity XF just like you do. DRIVE that baby! I mean really push into max gear. Even if they are in a supercar, if you get the jump on them they will never catch you.

Basically, keep practicing get away driving and in no time you will be premium free!

Hope this helps as I know the pain of searching for help on what essentially is a troll forum.

• eric91611 likes this

Ghoffman9
  • Ghoffman9

Friendly?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:06 AM

So contacting Ron and Lester over and over for their high paying missions is glitching? Thats a new one. Jealous much?

Jealous? About what? About you having nothing better to do than playing an apparently totally imbalanced, boring mission, probably even alone over and over again? I rather race / join deathmatches and really earn the cash. I admit you are a bit better than the pure glitch kiddos who abuse the LSC bug but still.. you do not deserve such a car at all. You have not truly earned it.

Why even waste your time with such missions and not just abuse the LSC glitch right away?

There's a limited pool of missions so of course you'll replay most over and over again. It's not farming or a glitch...it's how R* designed it. 

Why would you bother doing a $5k mission that makes you rob a slow ass tanker and drive it 5 miles when you can do something like 'Out of Court settlement' that takes 5 mins and pays $9k ?

Obviously people are going to repeat missions that maximise their time and profit.

Exactly what I was thinking. I take 5 years do to long missions with low payouts when you can do quicker and more entertaining missions that have bigger payouts?

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:11 AM

I hope at least Rockstar would lower the premium on super cars cause how am I suppose to make any money when it keeps getting spent on premiums to get my car back?

Cash cards. Rockstar have turned into greedy whores. 

Ghoffman9
  • Ghoffman9

Friendly?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:12 AM

Why dont just let them blow your car repeatedly until they get bad sports?

Cause its expensive, and despite what people think I don't glitch or exploit to get my money. I don't want to undo 1 - 2 hours of work.

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:15 AM

I really hate how it glitches and makes you pay for the car when they blew it up.

Ghoffman9
  • Ghoffman9

Friendly?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:18 AM Edited by Ghoffman9, 18 October 2013 - 01:22 AM.

Seriously.. I am a legit level 83 top notch racer, I have had win streaks of like 10 and every single time i got $10.000 - $12.000.. pretty much one of the most effective ways to make cash without glitching. And I couldnt possibly afford a super car.. unless i wouldn't have bought any other vehicle/appartment/weapons.

Anybody who is playing without farming and glitching should know what level 83 means.

That's funny because I usually make around 50-70k for about 2 hours of racing.... so your either a liar or you suck at math.

to OP:  Consider it more fun that people are actually paying attention to you. I wish I had that attention, yet I have a 10 car garage full of supercars.

and more money then I know what to do with :)

10 car garage full of supercars? So you are just another glitch kiddo. Any sane person who makes cash in a legit way would have 1 or 2 supercars, not 10 of them. Simply because it makes only little sense to have multiple cars of the same type.

50-70k in 2 hours sounds pretty pathetic to me. Still.. in the meantime I level up and have to buy weapon upgrades and I also have other vehicles to upgrade. Of course if I just saved all my cash for a single supercar then I could have bought one.. but then I wouldnt even have any other vehicle or any decent guns. additionally id still have to upgrade them, after I purchased them for $1.000.000.

Like I said previously I encountered a real glitcher who had the best apartment and his 10 car garage loaded with supercars modded to the max.

What do I have? The 200k apartment.

A bravado barely modded. (My first car)

A Dominator moderately modded.

Then my Entity XF.

This I got around the time I was rank 47.

Do I sound like a glitcher/exploiter to you?

FrozenInferno
  • FrozenInferno

Heisenberg

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:19 AM

Once cash cards go online again there will be super cars everywhere, get used to it folks!

eric91611
  • eric91611

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

I found owning and driving your Super Car around in free roam is a dangerous and expensive hobby.

I had recently bought myself an Entity XF and ever since then when other players spot me in it, they make it their sole purpose to hunt me down and nuke my car to hell and back.

Every 10 players that see me driving around in my Entity, eight of them will chase me around the 4 corners of the map just to freaking nuke my car with sticky bombs.

Normally I do not give a crap when someone blows up my car but when your premium costs 10,000 to get your super car back, having people repeatedly blowing it up hits you hard financially. Its for this reason why I think people chase me in the first place, knowing that if they succeed in destroying my super car would lead to a big hit on my wallet. Bigger than simply gunning me down.

There was even one time I had five players chasing me around the map with sticky bombs for pete sakes.

Its gotten to the point now its just sitting in my garage and collects dust, only when I am about to do a mission do I take it out of the garage.

I hope at least Rockstar would lower the premium on super cars cause how am I suppose to make any money when it keeps getting spent on premiums to get my car back? A 500 dollar premium is one thing, a 10,000 dollar one is another.

That car has gotten blown up more in the past few days than my less expensive cars in the past few weeks, its crazy.

it a known fact that exploiters love flaunting their glitched money. 

and its a very good thing to kill them into poverty.

im not calling you a glitcher, im just stating the possible mindset of the community.

your a f*cking idiot if your not gonna help the guy out just shut the f*ck up. Your saying anyone with a super.car is a glitcher your the reason this guy is afraid to drive his entity around u f*cking fagget bitch. Look if someone blows up your entity they pay the premium and if they keep doing it theyll get bad sport. If it does get blown up just.call mors get it replaced and then call ur mechanic to have it brought to u.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:15 AM

I often see threads where people believe they become a target for sticky bombs because of the car they're driving.

As somebody who drives sports cars, super cars, muscle cars, sh*tty SUVs and sh*tty Sedans, I can tell you this:  People blow every kind of car up equally with sticky bombs.

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:16 AM

When Im bored I troll around the dealership and impound setting peoples cars on fire with a jerry can and the exhaust pipes from my Vigero (No way to get badsport). I usually do it to supers, or I do it when some douche in a chrome super wastes me for no reason.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

I often see threads where people believe they become a target for sticky bombs because of the car they're driving.

As somebody who drives sports cars, super cars, muscle cars, sh*tty SUVs and sh*tty Sedans, I can tell you this:  People blow every kind of car up equally with sticky bombs.

This is so true, every session i'm out and about in my Youga i get nothing but hassle and have to put it away untill i have friends to back me up.

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:09 AM

I've noticed people doing this to others with super cars as well. I only blow up cars when I have no money, so that I don't have to pay for their insurance, lol. I usually just mess with them and shoot out their tires (at least I try and check if they have BP tires or not) so that they chase me and I can get them to crash their super cars and mess them up without even having to do any work. But they never catch me on my Akuma. I only die when I crash and they catch up to me, which isn't very often. 

But I enjoy it. I often have 4-5 people chasing me at any given time. Joke's on them, I love my AP pistol, and I love Vinewood Hills.

tjor24
  • tjor24

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:02 AM

damn i thought the person who destroyed the car always had to pay...i blew up my friends car and had to pay. Guess im not bringing out my adder in public games. 

so im curious what entails glitching? I mostly just sell Gallivanter Ballers and Calvacades to LSC every 48 mins, rob stores, armored trucks, and do some occassional missions. The only thing I think that could be considered a glitch would be storing the Felon GT in your garage on the out of court settlement mission for martin. I get 22k for that car. I try to play 100% legit. I dont know if thats some kind of exploit or not...I dont care to do some unlimited money glitch, hack a tank, switch characters to confuse the game or anything like that...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users