Quantcast

» «
Photo

Driving/Owning Super Cars Is a Dangerous and Annoying Adventure.

132 replies to this topic
Ghoffman9
  • Ghoffman9

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

I found owning and driving your Super Car around in free roam is a dangerous and expensive hobby.

I had recently bought myself an Entity XF and ever since then when other players spot me in it, they make it their sole purpose to hunt me down and nuke my car to hell and back.

Every 10 players that see me driving around in my Entity, eight of them will chase me around the 4 corners of the map just to freaking nuke my car with sticky bombs.

Normally I do not give a crap when someone blows up my car but when your premium costs 10,000 to get your super car back, having people repeatedly blowing it up hits you hard financially. Its for this reason why I think people chase me in the first place, knowing that if they succeed in destroying my super car would lead to a big hit on my wallet. Bigger than simply gunning me down.

There was even one time I had five players chasing me around the map with sticky bombs for pete sakes.

Its gotten to the point now its just sitting in my garage and collects dust, only when I am about to do a mission do I take it out of the garage.

I hope at least Rockstar would lower the premium on super cars cause how am I suppose to make any money when it keeps getting spent on premiums to get my car back? A 500 dollar premium is one thing, a 10,000 dollar one is another.

That car has gotten blown up more in the past few days than my less expensive cars in the past few weeks, its crazy.

• LeDunk6 likes this

iPlay
  • iPlay

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:24 AM

this is very annoying i hope they do something

• LeDunk6 likes this

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:27 AM

I still don't quite understand why the person who owns the car has to pay the premium. If you're not at fault, you shouldn't be paying anything. Yet another thing they need to fix...but won't.

• LeDunk6 likes this

toadboy
  • toadboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:28 AM

I thought the player who destroyed your car had to pay the insurance fees?

• rocky533 likes this

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:32 AM

Pretty soon you'll have bought it twice lol
  • LeDunk6 likes this

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:32 AM

I found owning and driving your Super Car around in free roam is a dangerous and expensive hobby.

I had recently bought myself an Entity XF and ever since then when other players spot me in it, they make it their sole purpose to hunt me down and nuke my car to hell and back.

Every 10 players that see me driving around in my Entity, eight of them will chase me around the 4 corners of the map just to freaking nuke my car with sticky bombs.

Normally I do not give a crap when someone blows up my car but when your premium costs 10,000 to get your super car back, having people repeatedly blowing it up hits you hard financially. Its for this reason why I think people chase me in the first place, knowing that if they succeed in destroying my super car would lead to a big hit on my wallet. Bigger than simply gunning me down.

There was even one time I had five players chasing me around the map with sticky bombs for pete sakes.

Its gotten to the point now its just sitting in my garage and collects dust, only when I am about to do a mission do I take it out of the garage.

I hope at least Rockstar would lower the premium on super cars cause how am I suppose to make any money when it keeps getting spent on premiums to get my car back? A 500 dollar premium is one thing, a 10,000 dollar one is another.

That car has gotten blown up more in the past few days than my less expensive cars in the past few weeks, its crazy.

it a known fact that exploiters love flaunting their glitched money. 

and its a very good thing to kill them into poverty.

im not calling you a glitcher, im just stating the possible mindset of the community.

• LeDunk6 likes this

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:33 AM

im not calling you a glitcher, im just stating the possible mindset of the community.

I highly doubt that is going through their minds as they chase them with sticky bombs.

This is why we can't have nice things. People see something nice..wanna destroy it

• LeDunk6 likes this

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:34 AM Edited by karmaman101, 16 October 2013 - 07:35 AM.

I'm pretty sure that's only for the first time your vehicle gets destroyed...or at least, that's how it was for me. The first time my car was blown up, the other player payed it. Every time after that, I've been paying. It's ridiculous. 

toadboy
  • toadboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:38 AM

I'm pretty sure that's only for the first time your vehicle gets destroyed...or at least, that's how it was for me. The first time my car was blown up, the other player payed it. Every time after that, I've been paying. It's ridiculous. 

Oh. I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

And yes, that is totally ridiculous.

• LeDunk6 likes this

N7 Colonel Dre
  • N7 Colonel Dre

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:40 AM

This is why we can't have nice things.....

• LeDunk6 likes this

kABUSE
  • kABUSE

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:40 AM Edited by kABUSE, 16 October 2013 - 07:40 AM.

This sounds perfectly true to me.
Plus I can assure you that he IS a glitcher, since he is able to afford an entity XF.

Hoschelhoff
  • Hoschelhoff

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:41 AM

This is why I'll probably stick with my Challenger/Gauntlet indefinitely, to stay away from the mainstream sports cars, and avoid high insurance bills.

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Do what I do. I bought an Issy for popping out to the ammo store and sh*t. If they chase you it is not for the car so go passive and jump out of the car. They usually just try to run you over then, and that is easy to avoid.

RizV
  • RizV

Rat

• Members

it doesnt need to be a supercar.. drive around with an Obey Tailgater...

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:43 AM

Plus I can assure you that he IS a glitcher, since he is able to afford an entity XF.
GEreRdeRHeRRoPPEeeDeRrpP I WaAsNNt PoSsSiIbLEE TOOO GeEeTt OoNNeEe MMMIiIllLaaLllEIooN SOo IiTT MuUsst. nOOtT BbE pOOsSsIBbLEe FORrR AANnYYy OknNnEe EeElsSsSeE EeITHEer%><<%%,~<>~

GTAHomie420
  • GTAHomie420

Road Captain

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:45 AM

Actually, this far after release date. Its entirely plausible for someone to make enough cash legitimately in order to afford it.

But you never know.

xxsyanidexx
  • xxsyanidexx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:45 AM

You're not alone in this man and its not just super cars its bikes as well me, my friends and a few people wanted an mc style crew. one that was more then more sons of anarchy rip off our name is simillier yes Sons of Saints MC but its like any time im seen on my bike im an auto target and i dont mind this when im out ridding around but when im right in front of my apartment and i get lit up is a very different thing i honestly believthat the four streets in front of your place should be a safe zone once you've purchesed it kinda like a you can't kill me here or something cause it is very annoying to be stuck in an animation and they already have a headshot lock or are just waiting to run you down as soon as you are "fair game"

Hoschelhoff
  • Hoschelhoff

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:47 AM

GEreRdeRHeRRoPPEeeDeRrpP I WaAsNNt PoSsSiIbLEE TOOO GeEeTt OoNNeEe MMMIiIllLaaLllEIooN SOo IiTT MuUsst. nOOtT BbE pOOsSsIBbLEe FORrR AANnYYy OknNnEe EeElsSsSeE EeITHEer%><<%%,~<>~

Really mature.. you must be a whopping 5 years old... at MOST.

• MaizeG likes this

kABUSE
  • kABUSE

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:51 AM

Seriously.. I am a legit level 83 top notch racer, I have had win streaks of like 10 and every single time i got $10.000 - $12.000.. pretty much one of the most effective ways to make cash without glitching. And I couldnt possibly afford a super car.. unless i wouldn't have bought any other vehicle/appartment/weapons.

Anybody who is playing without farming and glitching should know what level 83 means.

RizV
  • RizV

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:54 AM

Seriously.. I am a legit level 83 top notch racer, I have had win streaks of like 10 and every single time i got $10.000 - $12.000.. pretty much one of the most effective ways to make cash without glitching. And I couldnt possibly afford a super car.. unless i wouldn't have bought any other vehicle/appartment/weapons.

Anybody who is playing without farming and glitching should know what level 83 means.

This could be me, only that im on 75.. i have NEVER had more than 350k at once because im always spending it on something

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:58 AM

Farming and grinding are two different things and are legit this is why I dislike casual gamers because you're idiots

Ghoffman9
  • Ghoffman9

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:59 AM

So contacting Ron and Lester over and over for their high paying missions is glitching? Thats a new one. Jealous much?

Unlike you I had met a glitcher. He had the most expensive safe house and had his garage filled with super cars modded to the max, he was even bragging that he glitched it, and he was only rank 30 at the time.

So don't go accusing someone of glitching unless you got proof next time, assumptions and conjecture does not count.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Ghetto Star

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:00 AM Edited by Vlynor, 16 October 2013 - 08:00 AM.

I purposely go out of the way to blow up any super car I see. Even the NPC's cars.

F*ck the rich. I can't buy a Bugatti on food stamps.

• demonjlh likes this

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:03 AM

How is this a good thing? It gains nothing except giving you a little hard on because you're ruining someone else's day, which is a sign of a developing sociopath and/or psychopath.

If anything, it'll encourage them to exploit more.

ExodusXT
  • ExodusXT

Care Factor: 0.00

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:06 AM

[Begin Troll]

If you are higher level and have more money than me, you must be a glitcher/hacker/modder, *insert jealousy cry here* and you must all be reset

[End Troll]

Seriously tho, its not even *that* hard to make money, Base Invaders pays $25,000 per run and its a lot of fun and laughs with a few friends... come out and call Ron again... and doing races and repeating with a few friends gives good RP... dont even have to glitch the replay button is right there... 

• karmaman101 likes this

itsHeinz
  • itsHeinz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:07 AM

I always get revenge on them by either using a Sandking XL or a Laser jet

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:08 AM

[Begin Troll]

If you are higher level and have more money than me, you must be a glitcher/hacker/modder, *insert jealousy cry here* and you must all be reset

[End Troll]

Seriously tho, its not even *that* hard to make money, Base Invaders pays $25,000 per run and its a lot of fun and laughs with a few friends... come out and call Ron again... and doing races and repeating with a few friends gives good RP... dont even have to glitch the replay button is right there... 

How dare you use common sense and logic on this forum?!

• ExodusXT and MaizeG like this

ExodusXT
  • ExodusXT

Care Factor: 0.00

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:11 AM

[Begin Troll]

[End Troll]

How dare you use common sense and logic on this forum?!

LOL! You got me there!! You must be reset!

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:13 AM Edited by withonion, 16 October 2013 - 08:14 AM.

I always get revenge on them by either using a Sandking XL or a Laser jet

Against my fully modded glitch-pile Sandking your poor ass sandking is no match, believe me. If it is my tank will come wup yo ass. If you blow that up , I shall bounty hunt you for 10k over and over and over and over and watch you on my Tv in my 400K apartment. YOLO....

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:14 AM

This could be me, only that im on 75.. i have NEVER had more than 350k at once because im always spending it on something

Really ?? I'm level 39 and have had a 130k apartment that I upgraded to a 215k one, as well as buying a Bati RR and a Feltzer, and I still have $200k in the bank.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users