Photo

Free-aim vs AA leaderboard

39 replies to this topic
el_roy1985
  • el_roy1985

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

Are they the same thing, or are they seperated? I looked but couldn't see anything distinguishing a difference, so I'm assuming we are all just lumped together in some sort of craptastic leaderboard with talentless auto-aimers?

Sorry if I hurt any auto-aimers feelings, but I do not want to be compared to you. If I take the time to hone my skill in taking out others in deathmatches or survival games, I find it an insult to have an auto-aimer be able to click aim then click shoot and act like they used some sort of skill to take out their enemy.

• Ethereal_NYC likes this

Glockodile
  • Glockodile

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:54 AM

damn son I envy your skills. I see a big future for you keep it up! remember to practice twiddling that thumb 8 hours a day or you will never be the best.

• Markowins likes this

Markowins
  • Markowins

Troll

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:57 AM

the only thing i hate about auto aiming is when driving passed someone and they lock onto you and kill you which is annoying, other then that who gives a sh*t

el_roy1985
  • el_roy1985

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:57 AM

damn son I envy your skills. I see a big future for you keep it up! remember to practice twiddling that thumb 8 hours a day or you will never be the best.

Not much to envy, just challenge yourself. Works like that with a lot of things in life. Take the easy way out and you will never better yourself.

Glockodile
  • Glockodile

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

Not much to envy, just challenge yourself. Works like that with a lot of things in life. Take the easy way out and you will never better yourself.

Good now apply this to REALITY not a f*cking video game.

el_roy1985
  • el_roy1985

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

Good now apply this to REALITY not a f*cking video game.

I do every day. Playing GTA is a way of rewarding myself for working hard in RL, as I really don't get much time to play it other then on weekends. So when I do, I want to know who I can legitemately compare myself to. Otherwise, the leaderboards are completely pointless.

I'm sorry you are so butt-hurt over the fact that I want to compare myself to players that are also using skill to shoot enemies, but don't pretend you know who I am. I guess my original post was a little harsh, but it's been a rough day and I guess I let a little of that frustration out in my post.

Broblab
  • Broblab

Homicidal maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:13 AM

Are they the same thing, or are they seperated? I looked but couldn't see anything distinguishing a difference, so I'm assuming we are all just lumped together in some sort of craptastic leaderboard with talentless auto-aimers?

Sorry if I hurt any auto-aimers feelings, but I do not want to be compared to you. If I take the time to hone my skill in taking out others in deathmatches or survival games, I find it an insult to have an auto-aimer be able to click aim then click shoot and act like they used some sort of skill to take out their enemy.

too bad, you are compared to us.

and you are tryhard. stop being so try hard.

go to gta 5 single player. set yourself up for free aim and THEN go into online mode. boom. free roam lobby. now you can try hard with tryhards while being a tryhard.

el_roy1985
  • el_roy1985

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

I will admit, it is kinda funny how offended auto-aimers get.

• Slight0 likes this

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:16 AM

Just two different styles to play, no need to take it to the heart.

el_roy1985
  • el_roy1985

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:17 AM Edited by el_roy1985, 16 October 2013 - 04:17 AM.

Just two different styles to play, no need to take it to the heart.

Exactly.

I would still like to know who I can compare myself to though. As the two styles completely change the difficulty of achieving the same tasks.

Slight0
  • Slight0

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:18 AM

go to gta 5 single player. set yourself up for free aim and THEN go into online mode. boom. free roam lobby. now you can try hard with tryhards while being a tryhard.

He wasn't try to offend anyone f*ck face. Cry more seriously. "Try hard" because he doesn't want the game aiming for him? Can science even quantify the amount of downs you have?

OP has a point, they separate free-roam, do they separate jobs and so on as well? I'd imagine they only have 1 leader board unfortunately.

Glockodile
  • Glockodile

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:19 AM Edited by Glockodile, 16 October 2013 - 04:21 AM.

Holy sh*t you take this game seriously. I have nothing to be offended about,  I don't classify myself as a "auto-aimer." Seriously wake up dude it's JUST A GAME.

All you losers IRL want some kind of validation in a online game by demonstrating your elite skills are so f*cking sad. 

Slight0
  • Slight0

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:20 AM

Holy sh*t you take this game seriously. I have nothing to be offended about,  I don't classify myself as a "auto-aimer." Seriously wake up dude it's JUST A GAME.

You seem pretty offended.

Broblab
  • Broblab

Homicidal maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

He wasn't try to offend anyone f*ck face. Cry more seriously. "Try hard" because he doesn't want the game aiming for him? Can science even quantify the amount of downs you have?

OP has a point, they separate free-roam, do they separate jobs and so on as well? I'd imagine they only have 1 leader board unfortunately.

im not offended. i just had a " hey dog" meme in my head and put it on the forums :D

nobody here can possibly offend me. this forum is crazier than battlelog and i laugh at almost everything said.

Slight0
  • Slight0

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:23 AM Edited by Slight0, 16 October 2013 - 04:24 AM.

im not offended. i just had a " hey dog" meme in my head and put it on the forums :D

nobody here can possibly offend me. this forum is crazier than battlelog and i laugh at almost everything said.

So you're just a bad troll coming into the thread calling him a tryhard? Then you have the nerve to insult the quality of this sh*tty forum after having directly contributed to the problem? Again, downs much?

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

It's kind of funny how offended you are to auto-aimers.

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

All you losers IRL want some kind of validation in a online game by demonstrating your elite skills are so f*cking sad. 

whoa buddy. you are all kinds of worked up right now. who doesn't want to be good at what they do? winning carries over into all aspects of life. it's more of an attitude really. and if you really weren't offended at all then you wouldn't have taken the time to post here. you're not fooling anyone with that spiel.

Slight0
  • Slight0

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:26 AM Edited by Slight0, 16 October 2013 - 04:26 AM.

First page and this thread has already turned into a butthurt sh*tfest over a totally neutral subject. Where are the moderators seriously?

Glockodile
  • Glockodile

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

No comment necessary. Just read this f*cking garbage LOL.

Slight0
  • Slight0

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:28 AM Edited by Slight0, 16 October 2013 - 04:29 AM.

You're mad we get it.

People who play without auto-aim are probably better than those that do.

Disclaimer: I play with auto-aim, who the f*ck cares.

el_roy1985
  • el_roy1985

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:31 AM Edited by el_roy1985, 16 October 2013 - 04:32 AM.

It's kind of funny how offended you are to auto-aimers.

I wouldn't say offended, more so just curious as to whom I can compare myself to and set a goal that may be achievable.

I already appologized, get over it.

Truthfully though, what talent does AA take when it comes to shooting someone?

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

It's even funnier how butt hurt you are over a setting and leaderboard in a game.

Screenshot
  • Screenshot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:38 AM Edited by Screenshot, 16 October 2013 - 04:38 AM.

Why do people think GTA is some competitive FPS game....

el_roy1985
  • el_roy1985

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

Why do people think GTA is not a competetive game?

If this game isn't about being competetive, then what is the point? Sure there are activities to do just for fun, but why even have deathmatches if they aren't meant to be competetive?

Just because this isn't COD, BF doesn't mean it can't be competetive. Although I guess you are kind of right, it isn't an FPS. It is a TPS, but still competetive like most games are designed to be.

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

AT LEAST SOMEPONY HERE GETS IT

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

"Tryhard" The go-to defense for people who are totally lacking in skill while also being mentally incapable of accepting their lack of skill.

Unconscious self defense mechanism.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:45 AM Edited by biggsull, 16 October 2013 - 04:47 AM.

It's multiplayer and you are directly competing against eachother. (edit: and your score is ranked on a leaderboard... epitome of competitive)

Also, might want to take a second and read up what a FPS is, then realize that it's a TPS (Third Person Shooter)

If you have a problem with GTA:O being considered competitive and your skill at it being judged, I would suggest staying in single player mode where the big bad npc's can't hurt your feelings with their expectations.

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:46 AM

el_roy1985, on 15 Oct 2013 - 11:14 PM, said:

And how full of themselves free-aimers are.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

el_roy1985, on 15 Oct 2013 - 11:14 PM, said:

And how full of themselves free-aimers are.

I don't think free aimers are full of themselves, If you pay attention they go around saying things in line with "You are bad" instead of "I am awesome"

I think free aimers are disgusted with how auto aimers refuse to accept the reality of things and how they refuse to admit that free aim takes more skill and thus means they are pretty much playing "No skill easymode"

Auto aim is to checkers as free aim is to chess... do you think the greatest checkers player in the world would be able to debate his skill against a highschool chess champion? No, its a whole different ball game.. or board game :D

• el_roy1985 likes this

Screenshot
  • Screenshot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:57 AM Edited by Screenshot, 16 October 2013 - 05:00 AM.

It's multiplayer and you are directly competing against eachother. (edit: and your score is ranked on a leaderboard... epitome of competitive)

Also, might want to take a second and read up what a FPS is, then realize that it's a TPS (Third Person Shooter)

If you have a problem with GTA:O being considered competitive and your skill at it being judged, I would suggest staying in single player mode where the big bad npc's can't hurt your feelings with their expectations.

Why do people think GTA is not a competetive game?

If this game isn't about being competetive, then what is the point? Sure there are activities to do just for fun, but why even have deathmatches if they aren't meant to be competetive?

Just because this isn't COD, BF doesn't mean it can't be competetive. Although I guess you are kind of right, it isn't an FPS. It is a TPS, but still competetive like most games are designed to be.

Did you also know that, Grand theft auto, is not just about shooting other people? i have no problem in being competitive, i have been playing competitive games my whole life, and i love the challenges. But when people think GTA is just about shooting other people, they are wrong, and free-aim is better suited for First person view, more than 3rd person view. Sure there is a leaderboard in this game aswell (I'm quite sure almost every single game have leaderboards nowdays) just because people enjoy tracking their own progress/kda etc...etc..

But there is a bloody limit how far you are taking the competitiveness, most of the free-aim playerbase are enjoying the game without thinking they are superior than other auto-aim players, sure i do agree that auto-aim is easy comparing it too free-aim.

This thread is just about how "good" the op is because hes using free aim, and he don't want to be compared with other auto-aim players. Every game is competitive to some degree, but there is a limit to how far you are taking the competitiviness...

Guess I'm a goodpony :3

Edit: I'm a auto-aim player, and i for sure don't mind having 2 different kind of leaderboards, for both auto/free-aim players.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users