Photo

Uhhh.

12 replies to this topic
hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:56 AM

Yesterday i was crusing around franklins place looking for a specific npc ped when this asshole starts spraying my car (entity xf) for no reason. So i bust a uuie and slap a sticky on the ground. Being the idiot he is, he blindly follows missing every shot before him and his atv go up in flames.

Then i realized i still have a petty 1k bounty from when i stole a car...

Now the whole server is after me and everyone is dying for the next 10 minutes from nades, bombs and combat mg rounds. Finally someone uses their head and snipes me right into bad sport mode. For defending myself i get shunted from my friends? My only off day has to be stuck with a bunch of idiots...

Today i saved the piece of mind and just made a invite only so icould get some awards. In the process i found a youja and wanted to keep it so i slapped a tracker and found out my garage is full. I figured id replace the Bodhi since i can get it in a mission and went off to do the souped up award.

Dumped 100k into the thing with a mod from each catagory and never got it. Fast forward 2 hours whilst starting a super race, i noticed my entity isnt showing but my bullet is. Sure enough, theres this stupid van where my entity was and bodhi still there. 

I really loved that car assholes. Fix the sh*t like this, not some replay button. At least with said option after your f*ck up we can grind back to that level. And for the record, i didnt farm to get it. Took me a whole day to cancel and start missions to buy and mod it my way. 1.3 million gone and it always targets the most expensive in your garage just like my first bullet and carbonizzare.

Reedseed12345
  • Reedseed12345

resovior mugs

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

Cool.

Misterversace
  • Misterversace

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

Didn't read
  • SomaliLand likes this

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

You don't just get bad sport for blowing up a couple personal vehicles. I've blown up a few myself even in one session, and nothing.

Galdoron
  • Galdoron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:13 AM

I agree OP.  I lost all my cars in my garage today; just logged in, went to grab a car and they're all gone.

R* really needs to get their act together.  This shouldn't be happening two weeks later.  They want to punish players for glitching/exploiting, yet players' progress is being deleted due to their incompetent servers.  Sounds like a double standard to me.

I still can't believe they had the balls to say anything deleted is gone forever.  How does that even happen?  I've been playing MMOs for years, which are much more complex than GTA:O, and never once, ever, lost any progress.  All data should be being stored regularly throughout the day so items can be restored.  Apparently they don't back up data whatsoever.

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

Ive only quit missions 3 times. Once because i had to leave and twice because of mission griefers. I ve probably blown up 10 cars because of freeroam f*ckwits tailing and shooting me on my way to the mod shop.

And to the idiot who didn't read. Good on ya.

Slight0
  • Slight0

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:19 AM Edited by Slight0, 16 October 2013 - 02:20 AM.

OP your title sucks as does your inability to capitalize the word "i" but your point is valid. The bad sport system in its current state is the biggest blemish on the game so far.

Cool.

Didn't read

We get it, you're dumb, no one cares.

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:23 AM

Im typing this from my xbox without the keyboard with the purpose to others about their prized cars. As long as my message gets to some. Im happy. Otherwise i'd start up Extradiction and be on my grinding way, so hang me oh gramnar nazi :}

JubeiDOK
  • JubeiDOK

Westsiiiide!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:24 AM

Whiners are funny.

skizeh_
  • skizeh_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

did you see the orange loading icon? that means it probs didnt upload to the cloud, log out and in when you get something good.

SomaliLand
  • SomaliLand

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:27 AM

Didn't read either, but bumping it so others can.

wilson2k3
  • wilson2k3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:28 AM

Didn't read either, but play in private online if you don't like being shot at in free roam.

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:31 AM

The best thing you can do to stop vehicle and/or mod loss is to make sure you have an empty space in your garage to put the car in. You run into problems when you REPLACE a car in your garage. Make sure you have an empty spot to store your car in instead of replacing a car and you will have far less problems

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users