Quantcast

» «
Photo

If the next GTA is in Vice City I really hope it looks like.....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
192 replies to this topic
The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:12 PM Edited by The Made Man, 18 October 2013 - 03:12 PM.

@The Official General

Thanks. LOL!

I forgot that theres a lot of gun nuts in Florida. I think GTA VC/VCS touched base on this and other GTA games.

Check this out my nig. :cool:

Thanks for reminding me on Florida's gun problem. Yet..."We need Vice City in the 80's." :sarcasm: 

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

@ Everybody saying Vice City is a good place due to the high murder rate, have you ever read an interview with Dan Houser? They don't just randomly select cities with high crime rates, they choose cities with some type of vibrant cultural charm that can be recognised internationally. If it was all about crime, then we would have already seen GTA Detroit, GTA Baltimore or GTA Oakland.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

@Niko Vercetti 112

Did you read what me or Official General posted? We proved that Miami has A LOT of things to offer besides crime.

As for crime? I do agree with what you said, but the reason why me and others posted those crime articles/videos of Miami because some people were saying crime was high in Miami only in the 80s. AkA the cowboy era. When that is not the case...

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:19 PM Edited by Official General, 18 October 2013 - 04:20 PM.

@ Everybody saying Vice City is a good place due to the high murder rate, have you ever read an interview with Dan Houser? They don't just randomly select cities with high crime rates, they choose cities with some type of vibrant cultural charm that can be recognised internationally. If it was all about crime, then we would have already seen GTA Detroit, GTA Baltimore or GTA Oakland.

You really need your eyes tested, you really do. Either that, or you are choosing to be ignorant as f**k.

How the f**k could you miss the other posts that gave solid, very good reasons for a modern day Vice City/South Florida game?

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

@The Official General

Thanks. LOL!

I forgot that theres a lot of gun nuts in Florida. I think GTA VC/VCS touched base on this and other GTA games.

Thanks for reminding me on Florida's gun problem. Yet..."We need Vice City in the 80's." :sarcasm: 

There's an idiot problem there. That much is certain and agreed on by many. Gun problem?? There's more guns in the Appalachias but there's not many "problems" at all. Explain that. WHO!! I SAID WHO is committing all the gun crimes?????? You can't really be serious by thinking taking away guns from responsible, law-abiding citizens would fix the "gun problem", do you boy? Liberal loons crack me up with there intended ignorance. Gun nuts?? I own hundreds of guns. Nuts? No. I think you'd be a coward and nuts to NOT own one these days. If you're an Amerikan, you might wanna read what all the forefathers and great people throughout history wrote about guns and how it's a right, a necessity. You don't want only the gov criminals owning guns do you? heh heh

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

@The Official General

Thanks. LOL!

There's an idiot problem there. That much is certain and agreed on by many. Gun problem?? There's more guns in the Appalachias but there's not many "problems" at all. Explain that. WHO!! I SAID WHO is committing all the gun crimes?????? You can't really be serious by thinking taking away guns from responsible, law-abiding citizens would fix the "gun problem", do you boy? Liberal loons crack me up with there intended ignorance. Gun nuts?? I own hundreds of guns. Nuts? No. I think you'd be a coward and nuts to NOT own one these days. If you're an Amerikan, you might wanna read what all the forefathers and great people throughout history wrote about guns and how it's a right, a necessity. You don't want only the gov criminals owning guns do you? heh heh

I you referring to me or the video? What I meant as in problem, I meant the Dada county area, because a lot of gangs get guns easier because all you have to do is not be convicted. I just posted the video to show that getting guns in Florida is quite easy.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

@The Official General

Thanks. LOL!

I you referring to me or the video? What I meant as in problem, I meant the Dada county area, because a lot of gangs get guns easier because all you have to do is not be convicted. I just posted the video to show that getting guns in Florida is quite easy.

Oh ok. I misunderstood.

I was around Miami and the Cubans found themselves 4 pieces of plywood and glued them together. Then stretch a tarp over it and about 26 of them live in it. It looks like a 3rd-world country in a lot of places. There is a sh*tload of crime there too. At least hillbillies sawed down logs and built houses, had land they farmed and hunted on.

Miami would be perfect for the next GTA, but only if Cuba, the keys, and the Bahamas are in. Also, there would need to be areas north of VC--maybe even LC or half of it. There also needs to be an airport where we can fly to good ol' London. I would love to rampage, in HD, on the streets there after being exposed to Piers Morgan. What a chud!

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:07 PM

@The Official General

Thanks. LOL!

Oh ok. I misunderstood.

I was around Miami and the Cubans found themselves 4 pieces of plywood and glued them together. Then stretch a tarp over it and about 26 of them live in it. It looks like a 3rd-world country in a lot of places. There is a sh*tload of crime there too. At least hillbillies sawed down logs and built houses, had land they farmed and hunted on.

Miami would be perfect for the next GTA, but only if Cuba, the keys, and the Bahamas are in. Also, there would need to be areas north of VC--maybe even LC or half of it. There also needs to be an airport where we can fly to good ol' London. I would love to rampage, in HD, on the streets there after being exposed to Piers Morgan. What a chud!

Agreed!!! I've been saying this for the longest. Scarface the world is yours did it, so why cant R?

• AtomicPunk likes this

TheDominion
  • TheDominion

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

Hey OP, you f*cking retard. GTA settings aren't chosen based on the amount of criminality that goes on in them, they're chosen based on the level of cultural significance they have. I guess you wouldn't know anything about cultural significance, seeing as how you probably live in some sh*tty town in a sh*tty, ghetto neighborhood where you pretend to act like you're in gangs. Florida has had 0 cultural significance since the 80's. It's an easy to recognize state, but part of that is due to its past, and due to Disney World/Universal Studios. And another thing: f*ck gangs. I don't want to play as a character in some sh*tty gang. San Andreas' story was trash for this reason.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

Hey OP, you f*cking retard. GTA settings aren't chosen based on the amount of criminality that goes on in them, they're chosen based on the level of cultural significance they have. I guess you wouldn't know anything about cultural significance, seeing as how you probably live in some sh*tty town in a sh*tty, ghetto neighborhood where you pretend to act like you're in gangs. Florida has had 0 cultural significance since the 80's. It's an easy to recognize state, but part of that is due to its past, and due to Disney World/Universal Studios. And another thing: f*ck gangs. I don't want to play as a character in some sh*tty gang. San Andreas' story was trash for this reason.

Hmmm....He you actually read both mines and Official General's posts(obviously you didnt) throughout this thread, you would see that both Official General and me brought up really good cases on my Miami is such an iconic city and why it is the logical choice for a location for the next GTA game, besides the crime. We only brought up crime, because some people were stating Miami crime was only at its peak during the 80s or cowboy era or Scarface era, whatever you want to call, but that is not the case as we shown. Again...Crime in Miami was only brought up for that. Now back to Miami being an iconic city like NYC and LA. You say Miami/Florida is not an easy recognizable state? Have you been to Florida or Miami? I admit that I have not been to Miami, but I sure as hell been to southern Florida loads of time and Southern Florida gets LOADS and LOADS  of tourism all the time from people from different countries, same for Miami but MORE. Think I'm lying?
http://www.travelers...gn-travelers/2/

^^^Miami makes #3 as in the city foreigners visits.

Miami makes #4 in this list, only behind Orlando(Gee also in Florida).

http://www.community...map/list/124364

Miami, most visited US city by oversea travelers after NYC

Oh it even gets better...

Miami...The Thirteenth Most Visited City in the World

I can list millions upon millions of things about why Miami is iconic and why it is the logical location for the next GTA game, but honestly...I don't feel like wasting my time, because people like you seen to ignore certain things posted. Instead of actually trying refute some of the things posted by Official General, instead you name call like an immature child. Now I want you to PROVE with sources and links like what I just did that Florida/Miami had 0 cultural significance since the 80s. Come on this should be fun.

As for gangs, gangs have been in GTA since the very first GTA game. They are one of the things that makes GTA. So if you don't like them, then don't play another GTA game again, stick to playing Call of Duty. And IICR me and Official General mentioned Colombian cartels, Mafias and other criminal organizations in Miami.

Anyways reported for obvious trolling. 

FireBallz21
  • FireBallz21

The Ultimate Question: Doctor Who?

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

Hmmm....He you actually read both mines and Official General's posts(obviously you didnt) throughout this thread, you would see that both Official General and me brought up really good cases on my Miami is such an iconic city and why it is the logical choice for a location for the next GTA game, besides the crime. We only brought up crime, because some people were stating Miami crime was only at its peak during the 80s or cowboy era or Scarface era, whatever you want to call, but that is not the case as we shown. Again...Crime in Miami was only brought up for that. Now back to Miami being an iconic city like NYC and LA. You say Miami/Florida is not an easy recognizable state? Have you been to Florida or Miami? I admit that I have not been to Miami, but I sure as hell been to southern Florida loads of time and Southern Florida gets LOADS and LOADS  of tourism all the time from people from different countries, same for Miami but MORE. Think I'm lying?
http://www.travelers...gn-travelers/2/

^^^Miami makes #3 as in the city foreigners visits.

Miami makes #4 in this list, only behind Orlando(Gee also in Florida).

http://www.community...map/list/124364

Miami, most visited US city by oversea travelers after NYC

Oh it even gets better...

Miami...The Thirteenth Most Visited City in the World

I can list millions upon millions of things about why Miami is iconic and why it is the logical location for the next GTA game, but honestly...I don't feel like wasting my time, because people like you seen to ignore certain things posted. Instead of actually trying refute some of the things posted by Official General, instead you name call like an immature child. Now I want you to PROVE with sources and links like what I just did that Florida/Miami had 0 cultural significance since the 80s. Come on this should be fun.

As for gangs, gangs have been in GTA since the very first GTA game. They are one of the things that makes GTA. So if you don't like them, then don't play another GTA game again, stick to playing Call of Duty. And IICR me and Official General mentioned Colombian cartels, Mafias and other criminal organizations in Miami.

Anyways reported for obvious trolling. 

sorry if I'm offtopic but, That Sig

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

@FireBallz21

LOL! :p You like Naruto too?

FireBallz21
  • FireBallz21