Quantcast

» «
Photo

If the next GTA is in Vice City I really hope it looks like.....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
192 replies to this topic
Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:44 AM Edited by Official General, 16 October 2013 - 11:35 PM.

THIS !!

3399_6_69a8317e06.jpg

Does anyone recognize this street called Ocean Drive from the first Vice City ? This is practically it in HD. Imagine the next GTA looking like this if it's Vice City. This from a PS4 racing game, I don't know the name. 

I really hope for Vice City for this next GTA on the next-gen consoles, this image now has me dreaming......

Sorry just had to share this. 

• GTAboob and I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT like this

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:56 AM

If they do Vice city it should be State of Florida with different counties with cities and small towns within them

Miami and surrounding areas including the key west 

Orlando 

you got the idea 

• HiddenStreet likes this

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:06 AM

I hope they make an area at least 1 to 1.5 times the size of GTA V's map with at least two cities. One is Vice City and one should have a full theme park that makes fun of Disney and Universal Studios. Several small towns and such in-between. 

Could be awesome. :)

• DeafMetal, Startug and chipface like this

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:13 AM

I hope they make an area at least 1 to 1.5 times the size of GTA V's map with at least two cities. One is Vice City and one should have a full theme park that makes fun of Disney and Universal Studios. Several small towns and such in-between. 

Could be awesome. :)

Don't forget trains and transportation.....or *R could do Chicago or Philly/Baltimore area 

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

THIS !!

3399_6_69a8317e06.jpg

Does anyone recognize this street called Ocean Drive from the first Vice City ? This is practically it in HD. Imagine the next GTA looking like this if it's Vice City. This from a PS4 racing game, I don't know the name. 

I really hope for Vice City on this next GTA, this image now has me dreaming......

I rather them focus more on the content. GTA IV and V been lacking content cause they focus TOO much time on graphics. 

• Fizzlepop531 likes this

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:17 AM

THIS !!

3399_6_69a8317e06.jpg

I really hope for Vice City on this next GTA, this image now has me dreaming......

I rather them focus more on the content. GTA IV and V been lacking content cause they focus TOO much time on graphics. 

I want next gta to have good graphics and alot of content, good storyline

*R need to take ideas from tiles and take GTA to next unlimited level...

Bul-Ray can hold 50 GB of Game data, both next gen PS4/Xbox One 8 GB and AMD graphics *R have new toys 

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:21 AM Edited by Official General, 16 October 2013 - 02:30 AM.

If they do Vice city it should be State of Florida with different counties with cities and small towns within them

Miami and surrounding areas including the key west 

Orlando 

you got the idea 

I sure get the idea, mine and your thoughts are exactly the same bro !!  :^:

Just imagine a whole Vice City/South Florida region game looking like this ? Rockstar really need to start getting to the office drawing board and start drumming up ideas. With new console technology like the PS4, there is no excuse for Rockstar not to produce a Vice City looking like this with ALL the best features from previous GTAs and newer features too. 

@ redx165

I want both, everything bro. I want more content AND supreme looking graphics looking like this image for the next GTA to be set in Vice City/South Florida

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:25 AM

GTA VI shouls be Vice City (extremely sprlawing) w/ option to fly/drive to the State of San Andreas. I'm pretty sure ith the processing power capabilities of the new generation of consoles we can get multiple cities, countryside, interiors, more missions, more vehicles, better physics, and sharper graphics. I've nver been a graphics guy and I've always thought that the GTA graphics were awesome. Cetrainly not the best, but not bad enough to distract my attention from the game. Mydream is Vice City+ San Andreas (revsioned map for Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, and a pardoy of San Diego). Think of the missions/storyline possible with these cities. 

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:29 AM Edited by Raavi, 16 October 2013 - 02:31 AM.

A map like this would be amazing, imagine the missions that could be set in Havana. Wow.

w1IfISN.png

• zerrier and GTAspotter like this

chuckberry04
  • chuckberry04

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:29 AM

This picture leaves me pretty cold -_-
I have no idea what you find so special about it and VC was probably my favourite GTA. Don't know if it would work tho, a VC inHD area.

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

A map like this would be amazing, imagine the mission that could be set in Havana. Wow.

w1IfISN.png

It should be 2x times bigger than GTA5 in term and map 

florida_south.jpg

• Rooster1983 likes this

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:38 AM

When I think about it, a modern Vice City in the HD universe would no doubt be beautiful. I don't think it still has that appeal that it did back in the 80's, but you could make a great story in Florida.

nitr0monkey
  • nitr0monkey

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:38 AM

THIS !!

3399_6_69a8317e06.jpg

LOL

jmack3d
  • jmack3d

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

Man I hope so, GTA Vice City is my all time favorite (well GTA V is slowly growing on me).

I just loved the scarface like atmosphere, tropical and just fit the GTA vibe. Fast cars and beautiful bikini clad women.

Don't get me wrong, I love the last 2 GTA's but they just feel dark a lot of the time.

Vegas would be another awesome setting as well, neon lights and hey its Vegas :) Anything goes

If course it would have to be much bigger than the original vice city map.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:41 AM

I think it should be Vice City 1978, the ability to drive to Liberty City with a Back O' Beyond. There needs to be Cuba and how a lot of Cubans drive 50's American vehicles. It's like going back in time. I hope R* gets their head outta their asses and put in all the features that they lazily left out of V. I want Video games in the safe houses and stores, I want a Wal Mart that we can go shopping in, I want a hardware store where we can enter and buy stuff for our safe houses. I call on R* to play the game Shenmue and soak it in. If none of you have played it then try it. It's the first real open-world game and it is brilliant. I want R* to sit down after the main story is done, and think about what they can do to make the game even more interesting after the main story is done. They need to approach it that way. I also want them to call on me to be over the music selection. I promise you will all be chicken-necking and head banging to it. I can also render my services as a creative consultant for R*. I won't even charge them that much for doing it. I bet it's light years better than anything they can think of. They need that!!

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:43 AM

I think it should be Vice City 1978, the ability to drive to Liberty City with a Back O' Beyond. There needs to be Cuba and how a lot of Cubans drive 50's American vehicles. It's like going back in time. I hope R* gets their head outta their asses and put in all the features that they lazily left out of V. I want Video games in the safe houses and stores, I want a Wal Mart that we can go shopping in, I want a hardware store where we can enter and buy stuff for our safe houses. I call on R* to play the game Shenmue and soak it in. If none of you have played it then try it. It's the first real open-world game and it is brilliant. I want R* to sit down after the main story is done, and think about what they can do to make the game even more interesting after the main story is done. They need to approach it that way. I also want them to call on me to be over the music selection. I promise you will all be chicken-necking and head banging to it. I can also render my services as a creative consultant for R*. I won't even charge them that much for doing it. I bet it's light years better than anything they can think of. They need that!!

I prefer *R to do Modern days like 2013 etc 

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:45 AM Edited by Official General, 16 October 2013 - 02:47 AM.

florida_south.jpg

Imagine this map of Vice City/South Florida looking like those graphics in the first post ?? Vice City on f**king steroids.

Look at the guys saying "Vice City was only good for the 1980s" - I bet after seeing this HD shot of Miami they will now be salivating and changing their minds - a modern-day VC is not such a bad idea after all !!

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:48 AM Edited by Joe Chip, 16 October 2013 - 02:56 AM.

I can post my idea again!

idvThUg.png

The names I came up with are pretty sh*tty. There'd be notable cities (ie: St. Petersburg near Tampa, Palm Beach near Miami, Lake Buena Vista near Orlando) included within the areas as well.

The problem with Florida is that it's pretty boring and samey outside of certain areas in certain cities, so Rockstar'd have to draw out a lot of land from a few small areas if they wanted to come even close to what they did in V or even IV.

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:49 AM

florida_south.jpg

Imagine this map of Vice City/South Florida looking like those graphics in the first post ?? Vice City on f**king steroids.

Look at the guys saying "Vice City was only good for the 1980s" - I bet after seeing this HD shot of Miami they will now be salivating and changing their minds - a modern-day VC is not such a bad idea after all !!

Of course it's not, While a modern VC wouldn't have a 80s story or vibe, Alot of crazy sh*t happens in florida that would translate well into a gta game, Especially since we already were introduced to trevor

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:52 AM

I thought it may have been best with an 80's vibe, but when I visited Florida a couple years ago, plus this thread, I've changed my mind. You really can create a great game with Vice City. Imagine... Grand Theft Auto VI(ce city). It'll be many years down the road yet if they ever get around to making it.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:52 AM Edited by Official General, 16 October 2013 - 02:57 AM.

florida_south.jpg

Of course it's not, While a modern VC wouldn't have a 80s story or vibe, Alot of crazy sh*t happens in florida that would translate well into a gta game, Especially since we already were introduced to trevor

Of course bro, I agree with you and I always knew this. I'm fully aware of today's Miami's high murder rate, intense drug activity and gang violence. You just have to many narrow-minded people on here who lack knowledge claiming that nothing much happens in Miami these days, so a modern-day Vice City will not work. Modern day Miami is perfect for a new GTA game. Just look at these sick graphics man. 

@ Startug

I'm glad to have shown you the light bro. This image can get any GTA fan dreaming of a modern-day VC. Sadly you may be right about Rockstar taking a long time to make it though. However, Rockstar have already talked about gathering ideas for GTA 6 on next gen, so who knows what may happen. 

@ jmack3d

Of course a new VC would have a MUCH bigger map than the original VC, it should be HUGE especially with PS4 technology. I mean look at how big the map was with GTA V, and that's on the PS3 !! 

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:56 AM Edited by ZeeKid2k10, 16 October 2013 - 02:56 AM.

I can post my idea again!

idvThUg.png

The names I came up with are pretty sh*tty. There'd be notable cities (ie: St. Petersburg near Tampa, Palm Beach near Miami, Lake Buena Vista near Orlando) included within the areas as well.

I like it but 2 times bigger than GTA5.....I known too early but we should save this and send emails to *R in 2014/2015.

I known sometime in 2014 *R will start GTA6 plans

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:10 AM

There NEEDS to be a northern city that has a snowy climate. Vice City is great, but it isn't that different from Los Santos's tropical climate. Other than street layout, and name, it's STILL palm trees, condominiums, skyscrapers, beaches and bright lights.

I'm all for it, but it HAS to include a large northern city that is snowy and cold. If it's only southern Florida, I can GUARANTEE people will go apesh*t because they will say it feels almost exactly like GTAV. Furthermore, the attachment to Vice City has as much, if not MORE to do, with the 80's/scarface vibe that made that game so great.

Many people will be disappointed when it's a modern day setting with a better looking, but unrecognizable Vice City.

I'm not saying it won't be a great game, but it's not going to be what people think it's going to be.

• Waingro likes this

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

There NEEDS to be a northern city that has a snowy climate. Vice City is great, but it isn't that different from Los Santos's tropical climate. Other than street layout, and name, it's STILL palm trees, condominiums, skyscrapers, beaches and bright lights.

I'm all for it, but it HAS to include a large northern city that is snowy and cold. If it's only southern Florida, I can GUARANTEE people will go apesh*t because they will say it feels almost exactly like GTAV. Furthermore, the attachment to Vice City has as much, if not MORE to do, with the 80's/scarface vibe that made that game so great.

Many people will be disappointed when it's a modern day setting with a better looking, but unrecognizable Vice City.

I'm not saying it won't be a great game, but it's not going to be what people think it's going to be.

Chicago and Surrounding States you got snowy mountains 

jmack3d
  • jmack3d

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:22 AM Edited by jmack3d, 16 October 2013 - 03:22 AM.

And with a new vice city they could include a mission where you shoot someone that drops a bag of skittles LOL.

Talk about a great Easter egg

Too soon?

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:22 AM Edited by Official General, 16 October 2013 - 03:24 AM.

This was not a problem when San Andreas came out after Vice City, so why should it be a problem now ?? I don't understand that. 

And furthermore. LA (Los Santos) is not within a tropical climate. It is warm and sunny like Miami (Vice City) yes, but it's a dry Mediterranean climate, it's not tropical at all. Miami (Vice City) is located in tropical, humid climate on low-lying swampland. Besides both cities are also very different from each other in terms of physical appearance, layout, demographics and local culture. The only similarities are palm trees, sunny weather and glamorous image, but that is really it, and they are not significant similarities either. 

• Raavi likes this

Kipsta77
  • Kipsta77

Homeboy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:44 AM

A map like this would be amazing, imagine the missions that could be set in Havana. Wow.

w1IfISN.png

Indeed. In fact it reminds of the Scarface game, when you had to transport the drugs across the borders.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:50 AM Edited by VoiceoftheVoiceless, 16 October 2013 - 03:50 AM.

Well they better include the Bermuda triangle too. And there should be a myth in the game where people in boats and aircraft go missing.

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

I would like to see Rockstar take on Ohio or Pennsylvania one day too. I'd smash the Amish buggies like an evil bastard.

• Blastoise1994 and MySummerJob like this

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

I thought we'd get a Vice City for sure, right up until Trailer 1, haha.

Definitely think modern day VC would be a cool location. A Bad Boys/Miami Vice vibe, mixed with some professional killers and a cocaine blizzard.

Lots of shoot outs involving drugs and lots of people getting dropped on both sides of the law.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users