Photo

[PS3] Car Meet: Dark Dream Ent

1,042 replies to this topic
Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:04 AM

If I don't get enough people interested in the drift knockout it just won't go ahead, but it will mostly likely be on a weekend

I'm down, just give a date and time

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:23 AM

If I don't get enough people interested in the drift knockout it just won't go ahead, but it will mostly likely be on a weekend

if i can make it i'll be there man. finally got that 'unexpected network problem' and 'time out' sh*t fixed! if anyone has that issue PM me

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

If thou' ist wanting some, thou' shall receive.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:10 AM

I'd be keen to get in aswell

superstrappy
  • superstrappy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:48 AM

CAR MEET THIS FRIDAY CALLING ALL CAR CREWS AND PEOPLE TP TAKE PHOTOS AND FLIM TRYING MAKE A MASSIVE EVENT THIS FRIDAY AT 10PM PERTH TIME PSN:SUPERSTRAPPY90 LOCATION FIRST MEET SPOT VINE WOOD LS CUSTOMS THEN TO A FEW CAR PARKS AND RACES COME SHOW OFF YOUR CUSTOM CAR AND UR CAR CREWS I WANT THIS TO BE BIG AND FUN LOVE CAR CRUSES AND LOVE GTA ONLINE SO IF U R IN A CAR CREW COME REP IT FRIDAY 10PM TO LATE SO ENJOY A FEW BEERS AND SHOW YOUR RIDE OFF

PSN:SUPERSTRAPPY90

MAKE SOME FRIENDS TOA

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:22 AM Edited by vince91, 19 December 2013 - 11:33 AM.

^

OK GOOD IDEA MUCH CLEVER PLEASE SEND ALL 300 OF US INVITE AT 10PM PERTH ZONE

• Matchett likes this

Jordymac92
  • Jordymac92

JMSR - That's how I roll bitches

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:59 AM

To all gta 5 Car enthusiasts - check out this meet - http://gtaforums.com...ial-car-meet-1/

Sunday 22nd December so plenty of time to get involved. 

Hey it's cool if you want to run a meet with us but there's no recruiting for outside crews allowed here.  That being said you put some serious thought into your event and I like that.  If you want to do it through this crew of 310+ members than just let me know and I'll keep people informed.

@SirNinja: Hey sorry to hear that but if you're up for that meet it would be cool.  I haven't been on to even see the mission creator system but I'm wondering if you could make your race more legit now that there's an actual creation system.  Might want to check it out.  Also i'd be up for the meet as long as it's during the weekend.

To everyone else, if you have a meet you want to throw let me know I'll put them on the list.  Also...

2 DAYS LEFT....

Hey Dream3r, 

I've just joined Dark Dream Ent 2 - More than happy (and would appreciate) if you could keep people informed about my meet (http://gtaforums.com...ial-car-meet-1/)

I'm literally trying to build a base of friends that want to do nothing more than piss about with cars without some 12 year old keep shooting you every time you pull up! 

Add me on PSN if you don't mind - I'd like to take part in your meets and become an asset to #Dream Dream Ent

Sweet

• vince91 likes this

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:55 PM Edited by dream3r, 19 December 2013 - 05:02 PM.

^Cool man I'll share it with the crew and add it to the list.

Also...

1 DAY LEFT

--------------------

edit: added some dates to the list awaiting more details to add more

Sir Ninja
  • Sir Ninja

Proud DDET Member & Drift Knockout Host

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:46 AM

Okay, Drift Knockout will go ahead. Now I was wondering since I don't have a Bluetooth mic if someone could co-host for me and say what's happening, now I do have Skype which could help talking to the co-host if they have it

if your interested just quote this or add me on Skype (shadow.turd)

bradg313
  • bradg313

HKRS Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:56 AM

Also...

1 DAY LEFT

--------------------

Could I still get in on this?

Sir Ninja
  • Sir Ninja

Proud DDET Member & Drift Knockout Host

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:22 PM

I know this isn't exactly the place to be posting this, but should I get rid of my beloved Coquette? I'm not so sure on it anymore, my one is the White/Purple one.

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Jordymac92
  • Jordymac92

JMSR - That's how I roll bitches

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:02 PM

Also...

1 DAY LEFT

--------------------

Cheers buddy, 

I can't find detail about your meet(s) because you've had such a successful topic with so many posts :) 

Can you drop me a message with details about Dark Dream Ent meet (1 day left) - I definitely want to get involved with this.

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:10 PM

Lol to you guys who got confused thinking their was only one day left for meets.  No the meets go on, I was just doing a countdown for announcement I was going to make today.  As for the list just go back to the first page I always update the original post with a list of upcoming dates so they don't get lost.

As for the announcement I mentioned....

For those of you who have no clue what that meant, what it means is that I have successfully started up Living Dream Entertainment (the Indie Game Development Team that this crew's name is based off of)  We're working on a title right now and we plan on announcing it in February.  That logo is just a teaser for now but I'll be rolling out more info for you guys soon.

Now what does that mean for the crew?  Nothing drastic, just from now on I'll be hosting meets that may be doing real life prizes like a Living Dream Entertainment T-Shirt or a free copy of the game upon release (which we expect to release in July)

You can expect to hear more from us over the next couple months but just know that the crew at it's core is still about cars and the weird sh*t we do with them :D

• Nasir_Jones likes this

bradg313
  • bradg313

HKRS Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:44 PM

Lol to you guys who got confused thinking their was only one day left for meets.  No the meets go on, I was just doing a countdown for announcement I was going to make today.  As for the list just go back to the first page I always update the original post with a list of upcoming dates so they don't get lost.

As for the announcement I mentioned....

For those of you who have no clue what that meant, what it means is that I have successfully started up Living Dream Entertainment (the Indie Game Development Team that this crew's name is based off of)  We're working on a title right now and we plan on announcing it in February.  That logo is just a teaser for now but I'll be rolling out more info for you guys soon.

Now what does that mean for the crew?  Nothing drastic, just from now on I'll be hosting meets that may be doing real life prizes like a Living Dream Entertainment T-Shirt or a free copy of the game upon release (which we expect to release in July)

You can expect to hear more from us over the next couple months but just know that the crew at it's core is still about cars and the weird sh*t we do with them :D

Good luck I wish strides in your development team.

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

Thanks.  We're doing well at the moment.  Just trying to figure out some issues with the code at the moment.  Nothing big just stressful.  I'm pretty good leading the team and getting things done but whenever it comes to coding my brain goes kapoot.

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:29 PM

nice man. can you tell me what kind of game it is? RPG, FPS ..?   for some reason i can't watch the clip, it sais 'this video is private'

bradg313
  • bradg313

HKRS Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:35 PM

nice man. can you tell me what kind of game it is? RPG, FPS ..?   for some reason i can't watch the clip, it sais 'this video is private'

same even when i tried it on youtube.

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:31 PM

My apologies, I must have set it to private by default.  Anyways it's good now or should be at least.

Also I left that bit out on purpose because we're going to reveal the game later but I guess there's no harm in telling you guys.

It's a 2D, open world, RPG.  For more details you're just going to have to wait

zExpozure ps3
  • zExpozure ps3

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:13 AM

Anybody after abit of cheeky money add me NUM1_CODKILLER

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:12 AM

My apologies, I must have set it to private by default.  Anyways it's good now or should be at least.

Also I left that bit out on purpose because we're going to reveal the game later but I guess there's no harm in telling you guys.

It's a 2D, open world, RPG.  For more details you're just going to have to wait

yeah it works now. well, good luck with the development of your game!

A_C_E_0_1
  • A_C_E_0_1

Retarded Minion

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:05 AM

I wouldn't say no user A_C_E_0_1 I already sent you a request

zExpozure ps3
  • zExpozure ps3

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:08 AM

Join my lobby

A_C_E_0_1
  • A_C_E_0_1

Retarded Minion

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:13 AM

Join my lobby
I'm joining

zExpozure ps3
  • zExpozure ps3

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:21 AM

Join my lobby
I'm joining

Happy with that bro

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:28 AM

thanks expozure ;)    no more grinding for me. ever.

A_C_E_0_1
  • A_C_E_0_1

Retarded Minion

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:08 PM

Join my lobby
I'm joining
Happy with that bro
Hell Yeah, thanks a lot

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:05 PM

just throwing in some pictures from sessions with haris

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

A_Nuckin_Foob
  • A_Nuckin_Foob

i rep DDET

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:02 PM

hahaha i thought this group was downnnn dammnnn for some reason my phone didnt receive any notifications so any meet ups happening?

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:04 PM

so has anyone been on the race creator to see if there's anything cool to be created?  Or is it really just checkpoint placement?  (Like being able to create a new race mode like knockout where last place explodes at every checkpoint)

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:13 PM

so has anyone been on the race creator to see if there's anything cool to be created?  Or is it really just checkpoint placement?  (Like being able to create a new race mode like knockout where last place explodes at every checkpoint)

no, just placing waypoints and objects like ramps on the map , and setting the race type, number of players, vehicle class and such

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:57 PM

that's what I figured...GTA V great game....GTA Online, a lot of potential poorly executed...doesn't matter if you can create a million different races if they all feel the same

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users