Photo

[PS3] Car Meet: Dark Dream Ent

1,042 replies to this topic
dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

Going to be on for the next 2 hours or so hosting a crew only session, if you want to join feel free

brampower
  • brampower

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:40 AM Edited by brampower, 17 October 2013 - 04:47 AM.

Going to be on for the next 2 hours or so hosting a crew only session, if you want to join feel free

What are you guys going to be doing?

Will you be cruising?

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

Great meet, wish there was more players tho.also wish I had a mic to communicate.

brampower
  • brampower

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:51 AM Edited by brampower, 17 October 2013 - 04:51 AM.

Great meet, wish there was more players tho.also wish I had a mic to communicate.

It would have been cool if we could have taken a picture with all the guys hanging from my Sheriff SUV

monkzilla
  • monkzilla

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:33 AM Edited by monkzilla, 17 October 2013 - 05:34 AM.

awesome meet guys! sorry about the screw ups tho lol. Didn't expect to get kicked.

heres some shots

Scissor doors on Magik's lambo

0_0.jpg

Small meet at LSC

0_0.jpg

My vette

0_0.jpg

Lew's Z type

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

fusions audi
0_0.jpg

lining up for a drag!
0_0.jpg

slammed supers

0_0.jpg

Nude stripper in the playboy mansion!

0_0.jpg

just monkeying around

0_0.jpg

magik110
  • magik110

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

nice bro. love the lambo pic  :lol:

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:16 AM

Hell yeah those pics are awesome! The vette and buggati look fresh xD

Mustard Tiger
  • Mustard Tiger

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

How do I get in on this? PSN: VanderbroTT

magik110
  • magik110

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

join the crew on op

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:27 PM Edited by vince91, 17 October 2013 - 12:28 PM.

the meet at 8:30 CST,  is it tonight? if so i might make it

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:07 PM Edited by dream3r, 17 October 2013 - 03:31 PM.

the meet at 8:30 CST,  is it tonight? if so i might make it

What are you guys going to be doing?

Will you be cruising?

The meet is from yesterday, I just woke up so I won't be able to edit the OP until around this time (unless I'm busy) the morning after the meet.   Unless the meet is midday and I see the results before I go to bed.  I'd like to leave them up in case we have late joiners midmeet.

Now as for times where me or the mods just happen to be hosting a private session, if it's not on the list of meets that day it isn't a meet just a regular GTA game.  That being said from now on I will say that's it's not a meet just to clarify.

Onto other news, next meet is this Friday I'll be adding it to the List.  This one will be Vince's Derby Meet.  Meaning at this meet you will gather at one point and have a last man standing match with cars.  I'll link to his thread asap.

For those who keep asking how they can join, I will never state this again so listen up.  Read the OP, join the crew and you will be on my crew list and on that of the moderators since they too are part of the crew.  Being a member of the crew allows us to quickly invite you.  Now the only thing you need to do is message the moderator of that particular meet saying that you will be there.  This is NOT how they get your name, they don't need it.  They just need to have a guess at how many people are going to be there because if it is too few they need to cancel and if it is too many they need to ask a fellow moderator to host a second session.  We do NOT need psn tags from ANYONE if you are not a member of the crew (you can be in at least 5 crews) do not expect to get an invite.  Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

OP UPDATED! Check for info, I have a few ideas I'd like to run by your guys but this post is long enough so I'll leave it at that.

• Nasir_Jones likes this

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

k.  actually, since you did an effort to create a crew for these kind of things, it would be ok for me if the derby meet was hosted as a crew session if you would want that. (well.. if i find some some players that is..)

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

k.  actually, since you did an effort to create a crew for these kind of things, it would be ok for me if the derby meet was hosted as a crew session if you would want that. (well.. if i find some some players that is..)

Are you asking to host the event as a crew members only session?  That works fine by me.  If you're asking something else thought let me know I might not have understood.

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

you understood correctly. if i edit my thread it might pull in some new members for your crew. if it's to much hassle for you i'm fine with hosting it myself also.. all the same to me

UKJoshUK
  • UKJoshUK

Boss

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

Anyone hosting a meet tonight on PS3? If so add me; WaffleHD.

SPACExDUCK
  • SPACExDUCK

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

If anyone is doing a meet now can I get an invite? PSN: A_Space_Duck

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:02 PM Edited by Wherewolf, 17 October 2013 - 05:02 PM.

I ran into a random car meet last night. They seem to becoming more common as more people get bored of deathmatching and playing the same minigames over and over again.

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:07 PM

I ran into a random car meet last night. They seem to becoming more common as more people get bored of deathmatching and playing the same minigames over and over again.

*chooses to ignore the people with psn tags above your post*

Yeah I agree, it might just end up being a pass time that keeps people busy until heist arrive.  I hope to keep expanding upon this event type and hopefully if R* notices the event just because a lot of players are doing it, they will make it a legit feature.  I still want to be able to auction off these bad boys XD.

That being said I'm going to host a themed event this saturday.  I'll put it on the list and you guys can check it out.

@Vince, the whole point of this thread is to make your life easier, thus the crew.  I not only want you to use it, I expect you too. Otherwise your wasting your time having to type these people's names.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:08 PM Edited by XxGuapoBeanxX, 17 October 2013 - 05:10 PM.

28rh2bl.jpg

2e2qdyv.jpg

Just a little messing around with photo editors. Pics from yesterday.

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:10 PM Edited by dream3r, 17 October 2013 - 05:16 PM.

28rh2bl.jpg

2e2qdyv.jpg

I love you...lololol how did you get such a wide pic?

edit: Hope you dont mind I resized and hyperlinked it as a signature that leads to the crew page

Dostoe1
  • Dostoe1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

Looks like fun! I plan on being there for the Saturday meet!

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

28rh2bl.jpg2e2qdyv.jpg

I love you...lololol how did you get such a wide pic?

edit: Hope you dont mind I resized and hyperlinked it as a signature that leads to the crew page
I just cropped the top of the picture down a little bit and it widened it a bit. And I don't mind at all! I was hoping you guys would like them :)

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

that banner is sweet guapobean!

dream3r, k i'll edit the derby thread and link to your crew instead of my psn

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:24 PM Edited by XxGuapoBeanxX, 17 October 2013 - 05:24 PM.

thx! Now I just have figure out a way to resize it down to the required size to put it as my signature, it's hard to do it on my iPhone :/

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

*chooses to ignore the people with psn tags above your post*

Yeah I agree, it might just end up being a pass time that keeps people busy until heist arrive.  I hope to keep expanding upon this event type and hopefully if R* notices the event just because a lot of players are doing it, they will make it a legit feature.  I still want to be able to auction off these bad boys XD.

That being said I'm going to host a themed event this saturday.  I'll put it on the list and you guys can check it out.

@Vince, the whole point of this thread is to make your life easier, thus the crew.  I not only want you to use it, I expect you too. Otherwise your wasting your time having to type these people's names.

I joined the crew so I'll try to wake up in time for the derby tomorrow. Look forward to playing with you guys soon.

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:42 PM Edited by vince91, 17 October 2013 - 05:43 PM.

I joined the crew so I'll try to wake up in time for the derby tomorrow. Look forward to playing with you guys soon.

the exact time is not set yet, let me know what time would be better for you and i'll make some adjustments. i should also inform you that there seem to be very few people interested so far,  it might turn out to be a failiure

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

the exact time is not set yet, let me know what time would be better for you and i'll make some adjustments. i should also inform you that there seem to be very few people interested so far,  it might turn out to be a failiure

That's too bad. 10 AM isn't that hard for me to make, though.

If the derby doesn't happen I'm down for whatever. Spontaneous car meet or whatever.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:47 PM Edited by XxGuapoBeanxX, 17 October 2013 - 05:50 PM.

I'm down for it, the only reason I wouldn't be able to join is if I am busy at the Time but I highly doubt it. I posted on the official topic for the derby wondering what the time was for pacific time San Diego. The converter doesn't show properly on my iPhone :/

Oh wait, no specific time! Sorry!

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

thx! Now I just have figure out a way to resize it down to the required size to put it as my signature, it's hard to do it on my iPhone :/

You can just right click and copy the link to mine since I uploaded to Deviant in order to make it work.

That being said I made a thread for the Saturday meet and a thread with all the info you guys will need.  For those of you who read it and know what it's about I'll be looking for a buddy to help me capture a FIB SUV as I tried last night for 3 hours to no avail.  Every time I would shoot the driver the van would dissapear (you have to keep your eyes on it or it will respawn but while playing solo and having thirty cops after you it was impossible to both defend myself and keep my eyes on that one spot so a buddy just watching the car for me as I loose the cops would be nice)

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

You can just right click and copy the link to mine since I uploaded to Deviant in order to make it work.

That being said I made a thread for the Saturday meet and a thread with all the info you guys will need.  For those of you who read it and know what it's about I'll be looking for a buddy to help me capture a FIB SUV as I tried last night for 3 hours to no avail.  Every time I would shoot the driver the van would dissapear (you have to keep your eyes on it or it will respawn but while playing solo and having thirty cops after you it was impossible to both defend myself and keep my eyes on that one spot so a buddy just watching the car for me as I loose the cops would be nice)
okay thanks!

And when do you plan on trying to get this vehicle? I could possibly help out by watching the vehicle if I'm not busy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users