Photo

[PS3] Car Meet: Dark Dream Ent

1,042 replies to this topic
dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

Dudes, I always have DDET set as my primary but you guys never send me an invite?  What's the user on PSN that was was inviting people yesterday?  Your forum names are different from your PSN names most of the times.

1) We're inviting everyone on the list that Social Club gives us, we're not ignoring you, obviously the club has some issues

2) Their psns are on the OP

KaptainMyke
  • KaptainMyke

^^ PSN ^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

ok now I feel dumb.  I kept getting a invite from Codsniper789 yesterday.  (Sorry) my fault

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

ok now I feel dumb.  I kept getting a invite from Codsniper789 yesterday.  (Sorry) my fault

LOL

about the crew list, i noticed that people who don't appear in the list (i only see 33 people), do appear on top when they are online.. still.. why half of them don't show up after being invited i don't know

Drew088
  • Drew088

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

Hey just a random question any of you guys have a obey tailgater and if you do would you be willing to duplicate it for me

Drew088
  • Drew088

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

Meet is now on

Packman420
  • Packman420

Probably wont log in for

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:54 PM Edited by Packman420, 29 October 2013 - 09:56 PM.

drew whats going on you left

Some pictures from earlier:

0_0.jpg

Drew088
  • Drew088

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:28 PM

Yeah sorry about that, people were leaving and I thought it wouldn't kick off

ness0331
  • ness0331

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

I got invited to yesterday's meet twice but when it went to load I just got stuck in the cloud,I even had to restart the game a couple times.

Drew088
  • Drew088

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:09 AM

drew whats going on you left

Some pictures from earlier:
0_0.jpg

DAT ASS :3

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:24 AM

That would be me. All of the information you need is in the OP.

A_Nuckin_Foob
  • A_Nuckin_Foob

i rep DDET

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:11 AM Edited by A_Nuckin_Foob, 30 October 2013 - 08:17 AM.

Could you guys post a sydney time so i know when a meet is on. Cheers

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:52 AM

http://www.timeandda.../converter.html

A_Nuckin_Foob
  • A_Nuckin_Foob

i rep DDET

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:35 AM

I still don't know how to figure it out can you please help i'm from sydney. Like all i need to know is the difference between hours

Tomsz
  • Tomsz

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

I still don't know how to figure it out can you please help i'm from sydney. Like all i need to know is the difference between hours

I'm from Sydney too, we need someone to make an Aus one in my opinion.

A_Nuckin_Foob
  • A_Nuckin_Foob

i rep DDET

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

I'm from Sydney too, we need someone to make an Aus one in my opinion.

Agreed i like these guys though they've gotten a large group already

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:17 AM Edited by vince91, 30 October 2013 - 11:18 AM.

hmm

the timezone in sydney is GMT/UTC+10, there is also a +1h daylight savings rule active now so GMT+11.

whatever time it is in london, you are 11 hours past that..

if time here is written in PST, that is -7h from GMT.. so if someone sais here 'meet at monday 8PM PST' or 'theusday 3AM GMT', that would be 2PM on theusday for you

A_Nuckin_Foob
  • A_Nuckin_Foob

i rep DDET

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

hmm

the timezone in sydney is GMT/UTC+10, there is also a +1h daylight savings rule active now so GMT+11.

whatever time it is in london, you are 11 hours past that..

if time here is written in PST, that is -7h from GMT.. so if someone sais here 'meet at monday 8PM PST' or 'theusday 3AM GMT', that would be 2PM on theusday for you

Alright thanks man!

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

I'll have talks with dream3r about including multiple time zones in the OP but as I don't have the power to edit the OP myself due to forum rules its down to him really, I'll see what I can do.

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

Alright thanks man!

no problem.  also, i think me and codsniper killed you near a LSC a few days ago.. sorry about that we were hunting someone else and failed to notice you were one of our own

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

Alright thanks man!

no problem.  also, i think me and codsniper killed you near a LSC a few days ago.. sorry about that we were hunting someone else and failed to notice you were one of our own

I don't recall this  :lol: but yeah sorry anyway. On a side note I wish there was a way to change PSN names because a lot of people don't actually realise that I'm codsniper, I could change my forum name to my PSN name but the name is rather silly. Ahh the Call of Duty: Word at War days.

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

I'll have talks with dream3r about including multiple time zones in the OP but as I don't have the power to edit the OP myself due to forum rules its down to him really, I'll see what I can do.

I've already stated that time zones will be expanded based on which country we have host.  For example if we get a host from Australia I will use his/her time zone.  Thus everyone around that time zone can easily add or subtract a couple hours.

While time and country is on the table we're still looking for a UK host for our UK members.  I'll add to the forum and social club which countries we need to add to the list.  So far I have UK and Aus.

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

I don't recall this  :lol: but yeah sorry anyway. On a side note I wish there was a way to change PSN names because a lot of people don't actually realise that I'm codsniper, I could change my forum name to my PSN name but the name is rather silly. Ahh the Call of Duty: Word at War days.

same.. i picked metal-warrior like a million years ago and now i'm stuck with this lame PSN name..

at least you can still tell people you snipe cods or a living if they ask about it  :whistle:

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

I've already stated that time zones will be expanded based on which country we have host.  For example if we get a host from Australia I will use his/her time zone.  Thus everyone around that time zone can easily add or subtract a couple hours.

While time and country is on the table we're still looking for a UK host for our UK members.  I'll add to the forum and social club which countries we need to add to the list.  So far I have UK and Aus.

Seems like a pretty good way of dealing with it, I'm in the UK so technically I'm another UK host as well as a general meet moderator.

same.. i picked metal-warrior like a million years ago and now i'm stuck with this lame PSN name..

at least you can still tell people you snipe cods or a living if they ask about it  :whistle:

Your metal-warrior? I wasn't even sure  :lol:

And yeah its a pretty fun profession  :whistle:

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

Seems like a pretty good way of dealing with it, I'm in the UK so technically I'm another UK host as well as a general meet moderator.

You should have told me XD Or made me more aware I'll start using UK times for you, just let me know what time it is in the UK that you want to host at I'll put that there

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

You should have told me XD Or made me more aware I'll start using UK times for you, just let me know what time it is in the UK that you want to host at I'll put that there

I seriously thought you realised XD that's why I told you the UK time when I had the last meet, I thought it was strange that you didn't put it in the OP that's why I thought you was against using other time zones in the OP all together  :lol: oh well, another problem solved.

vince91
  • vince91

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

it's a little late to announce a meet but i'm going to try out my new rebel in some offroad trails. if you see me online in a few hours (metal-warrior) and want to join just send an invite or something

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:31 PM Edited by dream3r, 30 October 2013 - 08:34 PM.

I seriously thought you realised XD that's why I told you the UK time when I had the last meet, I thought it was strange that you didn't put it in the OP that's why I thought you was against using other time zones in the OP all together  :lol: oh well, another problem solved.

I swear you sent central standard time XD (Did I just make up seeing CST?) I'll check the pm again I must have just made it up

edit: I see now, I'm an idiot.  I saw GMT and for some reason General Mountain time came to mind...that's not even a time zone XD Greenwich Mean Time, got it

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:30 AM

I swear you sent central standard time XD (Did I just make up seeing CST?) I'll check the pm again I must have just made it up

edit: I see now, I'm an idiot.  I saw GMT and for some reason General Mountain time came to mind...that's not even a time zone XD Greenwich Mean Time, got it

General Mountain Time  :lol: that actually sounds pretty cool! But yeah unfortunately I'm not quite cool enough to have my own time-zone yet so plain old Greenwich Mean Time it XD

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:04 AM

Can we please do this? XD

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=YwTzOVsInDE

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None