Little Jacob reference? *contains possible spoilers*

33 replies to this topic
PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

Eh.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

I remember there was a rumor floating around about Huang Lee getting killed in V during a drug deal. Does anybody know if this is true?

I have found no evidence of this in my 120+ hours of playing V.

Also, I think Kate is dead based on Packie's dialogue in V. Idk why R* thought this necessary to do, unless the dlc rumors involving Yankton are true.

No, the rumor about Huang Lee isn't true.

And what did Packie say about Kate? I don't remember him mentioning her.

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

nice. there are many gta 4 references in the game. im sure, sometime some characters from IV would migrate to LS.

Yeah, like Packie did.

What?

Patrick McReary lives in Los Santos now.

Where?

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homie

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:38 PM Edited by darkdayz, 20 November 2013 - 02:39 PM.

So I was just reading Tavell Clinton (Franklin's cousin)'s LifeInvader page, and he has a couple of posts that reference GTA IV. He lives in Liberty City, and some of his posts mention stuff from IV. For example, on of his posts are "Roman's Taxi Service - worst cab company ever!".

I thought that was the only reference, but then I saw one of his first posts saying that he's renting an apartment with "two Jamaican dudes in Schottler". Little Jacob and Real Badman live together in GTA IV, their apartment is in Schottler. I'm positive that this is a reference to Jacob, especially since he says "now there's 3 black men living together who don't understand each other".

Just sharin'.

Almost certainly Jacob and Badman. Good that they are still alive. Wouldn't mind doing some online missions for Jacob if we ever get to visit Liberty City online, never get bored of his dialogue.

Niobium
  • Niobium

fu*k

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:47 PM

I wish Little Jacob was a parent option in Online.

Maybe one day...

f*ck that sh*t man. he should be a playable character in online. same for niko, claude and john marston

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users