i have pictures on another topic but...
Jump to content
Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:39 PM
i have pictures on another topic but...
Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:49 PM
1. WMC Daemon.
2. WMC Bagger.
3. LCC Hexer.
4. Declasse Sabre Turbo.
5. BF Injection.
6. Pfister Comet.
7. Invetero Coquette.
8. Pegassi Monroe.
9. Grotti Stinger.
10. Grotti Stinger GT
Don't get both Grotti's it's a waste of money and space, GT is better
Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:01 PM
Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:07 PM
Edited by XxGuapoBeanxX, 15 October 2013 - 11:08 PM.
Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:17 PM
Edited by Flyby29, 15 October 2013 - 11:29 PM.
Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:29 PM
1. Bf Injection--This is my work horse, best mission car, IMO The best car in the game. Most fun to drive too.
2. Sandking XL--For offroading with 3 crewmates.
3.Rebel 4x4--Modded and siiiiccccckkkkk.
4. Emperor--Waiting to be modded into my lowrider.
5. Akuma--Just fast, and fully modded!
6. Youga--Fully modded, matte black, offroad tires.
1. Phoenix--Love this car.
2. Z-Type--So classy looking.
3. Cognoscenti Cabrio--Met a guy online who had this car in a pale blue, I was impressed.
4. Bodhi--Where do you find these??
Edited by SprunkJunkie, 15 October 2013 - 11:31 PM.
Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:30 PM
I have a lot of stuff in my garage, but some of it will get sold eventually to make room for some more upper level stuff.
What I already have and intend on keeping:
1. Coquette (yellow Corvette C7R clone)
2. Coquette (blue Corvette coupe w/o spoilers or carbon parts)
3. Stinger GT (beautiful Ferrari red)
What I'd like to get:
4. Stinger (the regular one... I want to have a complete Grotti collection)
5. Carbonizzarre (part of the Grotti collection)
6. Cheetah (the super car of the Grotti collection)
7. Monroe (the rear end reminds me of an early-70s Corvette and I love pretty much all of the sport classic cars)
8. Bullet (I'm not really a Ford fan, but I've always liked the way the GT40 looked)
9. Vacca (Under-appreciated super car since everybody jumps on the Adder and the Entity)
10. Banshee (This 10th spot is up in the air... I might keep one of my muscle cars from below)
What I have that will inevitably get sold or overwritten:
1. Coquette (One of my Coquettes was cloned by accident. I can't sell it so it's just sitting my garage not getting used for now)
2. Phoenix (Gold Firebird Trans-Am w/ a glass roof. Not much else to say)
3. Sabre GT (Lime green with black accents and a big super charger coming out of the hood. Great sound and it's cool, but not something I'll keep long term)
Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:33 PM
I saw for the first time a Bobcat XL, but I destroyed it on my way to me garage.
The Karin Rebel with the rally truck bed is epic.
Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:36 PM
I'm pretty happy with the ten I have in my garage. Not a fan off anything other than super or sport cars, so that's all I have.
- Entity XF
- The one that looks like a mitsubishi elcipse, I forget the name, because I own one IRL.
This is the least unique list of cars ever.
Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:44 PM
Edited by SLUGFly, 15 October 2013 - 11:46 PM.
Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:48 PM
Seriously need to allow multiple garages.
I think that's why they gave us multiple characters instead. They're trying to increase playability time but in reality are just kind of annoying.
Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:50 PM
The cars that I have that I'm never getting rid of are in bold.
I'm leaning towards ordering the cars underlined/italics, once I fully upgrade the cars in bold above.
I understand it comes down to preference, but what do you guys recommend from the cars that I want?
Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:30 PM
1 tornado convertible
3 sheriff SUV
4 sandking XL
9 canis Mesa 3 merry weather
Notice no super cars in this garage, because they are a waste of space
I love supercars, just get entity you will change ur mind about them
Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:59 PM
Edited by Marck527, 16 October 2013 - 03:02 PM.
Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:19 PM
I have Infernus:
Pegassi Bati 801
Want: Benefactor Schafter
Does anyone know where I can find it?
Found mine in vinewood hills or whatever the area is where Franklin lives
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users