Quantcast

» «
Photo

How do I get over a watching beheaded video?

100 replies to this topic
Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

The trick is to view the human body as nothing more than meat. Is it really that different from a pig in a butcher shop window? Same skin tone, same colour blood, same entrails and bones and fat. I saw a Syrian rebel slice open a human torso, pull out what looked like his liver and take a big bite. Truthfully, it was no different to seeing a slaughterman eviscerate and quarter a hog.

Likewise, I have seen images of a suspected South American pedophile after he was decapitated, just cold meat and nothing more. The truly sad thing was that they didn't find the right fence post to fix the head to. It was too wide, it didn't sit right. Just because it ends in a point doesn't mean it's sufficient to pike a head on.

Point is, they're nothing, they're just animals being slaughtered, nothing more. They shake and cry and grow still and then it's over. My advice is to see footage of a slaughterhouse at work, watch the mechanics of death. It really isn't dissimilar to what happens when one human kills another.

This post gave me the chills, you're basically saying having a disregard for human life. Desensitising yourself is dangerous, it can blur the line between right and wrong, it sets a very dangerous precedent. And unless you're planning to become an assassin or a serial killer anytime soon it's the last route you want to take. Humans aren't pigs up for slaughter, never draw that comparison. Instead try to relativise it to things that makes sense for you personally.

• johnny_zoo likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

The way I got over watching a vid of a politician involved in some scandal taking a gun out of a brown paper bag, putting it in his mouth, and pulling the trigger and watched in a weird mix of horror and awe as blood rushed out his mouth and nose like water out of a hose with the roar of a waterfall. Just give it some time and you'll get over it. Play some games or something to keep your mind off of it.

I want to see that, I love watching videos of people shooting themselves.

Search for Bud Dwyer suicide video I guess then

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

What happens in it?

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:15 AM Edited by El_Diablo, 19 October 2013 - 12:16 AM.

Filter wrote the song "Hey Man Nice Shot" as a tribute to Budd Dwyer.

he's still a hero to a lot of people.

http://en.wikipedia....i/R._Budd_Dwyer

R._Budd_Dwyer%2C_moments_before_the_end.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

They make a tribute and title it "Hey Man, Nice Shot"?

Can I compose a tribute ballad to Bin Laden and title it "Hey Man, Nice Obliteration Of Not Only Two Of Americas Most Iconic Buildings, But Also The Premature Demise Of Your Own People Along With Yourself"?

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:49 AM

I guess if you had your own rock band, you could do write a song and call it whatever you want...

GTA 360
  • GTA 360

LIVE WITH IT OR DIE FROM IT.

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:24 PM

Was it the Mexican chainsaw beheading? that one had a topic on these forums a while back. To get over that one watch 3 guys 1 hammer.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:41 PM

They make a tribute and title it "Hey Man, Nice Shot"?

Can I compose a tribute ballad to Bin Laden and title it "Hey Man, Nice Obliteration Of Not Only Two Of Americas Most Iconic Buildings, But Also The Premature Demise Of Your Own People Along With Yourself"?

Eh. It's a bit long. "Hey Man, Nice Flying" would be better.

LSSDLSPD
  • LSSDLSPD

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:20 AM

Filter wrote the song "Hey Man Nice Shot" as a tribute to Budd Dwyer.

he's still a hero to a lot of people.

http://en.wikipedia....i/R._Budd_Dwyer

R._Budd_Dwyer%2C_moments_before_the_end.

I definitely remember this one. Classic gore....

Uhwoahnohuh
  • Uhwoahnohuh

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

really, this advice is screwed. Drink some orange soda and watch good burger youll be fine

Reaper Madness
  • Reaper Madness

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:49 AM

Stop being a pussy, and watch it again.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:35 AM

The way I got over watching a vid of a politician involved in some scandal taking a gun out of a brown paper bag, putting it in his mouth, and pulling the trigger and watched in a weird mix of horror and awe as blood rushed out his mouth and nose like water out of a hose with the roar of a waterfall. Just give it some time and you'll get over it. Play some games or something to keep your mind off of it.

I want to see that, I love watching videos of people shooting themselves.

The guy was smart the way he went out. Allowed his family to collect $1.2 million in death benefits he would've otherwise lost if he was sentenced. I don't see how that video was as shocking as some made it out to be, though, it wasn't overly gruesome.

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:27 AM

Nice and funny replies, now add mine:
Download the video edit the gore and re-upload.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Born to Lose, Live to Win

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

The trick is to view the human body as nothing more than meat. Is it really that different from a pig in a butcher shop window? Same skin tone, same colour blood, same entrails and bones and fat. I saw a Syrian rebel slice open a human torso, pull out what looked like his liver and take a big bite. Truthfully, it was no different to seeing a slaughterman eviscerate and quarter a hog.

Likewise, I have seen images of a suspected South American pedophile after he was decapitated, just cold meat and nothing more. The truly sad thing was that they didn't find the right fence post to fix the head to. It was too wide, it didn't sit right. Just because it ends in a point doesn't mean it's sufficient to pike a head on.

Point is, they're nothing, they're just animals being slaughtered, nothing more. They shake and cry and grow still and then it's over. My advice is to see footage of a slaughterhouse at work, watch the mechanics of death. It really isn't dissimilar to what happens when one human kills another.

mtd,375x360,n,s,V2F0Y2ggb3V0LCB3ZSBnb3Qg

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:37 PM Edited by Typhus, 20 October 2013 - 07:37 PM.

Oh, I'm sorry, dear child, were you under the impression that the human body wasn't all skin and bone? Come now, I don't want to stand in the way of your charming little insults, but feel free to explain precisely how a dead human body is really a worse sight than a dead pig. Blood, guts, fat, all the same. By all means, appeal to my decency, appeal to my humanity, I want you to wring your hands and shake your head and tell me just how precious life is and how I've got it all wrong.

I'm assuming that's all you've got: Sentiment.

But if you want to keep playing your amusing children's games, may I suggest putting in some actual effort? How about posting that picture of the man pulling his buttocks apart? His gaping red dung hole is always good for a chuckle. It would at least prove momentarily amusing, but these tired jabs and stolen words? Very disappointing. 

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Born to Lose, Live to Win

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

You're probably a little sh*t sitting in his mother's basement who thinks hes a sociopath. i bet if you saw something like that in real life, or something similar happened to you. you wouldnt carry on that ''oh its just meat so what!'' kind of attitude. I've seen enough gore and f*cked up sh*t in my life to know that someone who says what you just said is either, a kid who never seen blood or a dead body outside of his computer screen, or a disturbed sociopath. and i doubt its the latter. 

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:11 PM Edited by Typhus, 20 October 2013 - 08:14 PM.

You're probably a little sh*t sitting in his mother's basement who thinks hes a sociopath. i bet if you saw something like that in real life, or something similar happened to you. you wouldnt carry on that ''oh its just meat so what!'' kind of attitude. I've seen enough gore and f*cked up sh*t in my life to know that someone who says what you just said is either, a kid who never seen blood or a dead body outside of his computer screen, or a disturbed sociopath. and i doubt its the latter. 

You're still not trying hard enough.

No insults about me wearing a fedora? No mention of a micropenis? Just the 'basement dweller' line? Come on, you can do better than that. There's a whole wealth of tired cliches you've not even begun to explore yet. It's like you don't even care.

Come on, little man, say something funny. Pwetty pwease?

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

King of the hill, Seinfeld and ice cream. I know it sounds girly but it's what I used when I saw/heard of/read about

Dnepropetrovsk maniacs

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:01 PM

You haven't seen sh*t until you've seen the Potatoes and Jelly pic on Rotten.com from yearsssss ago. It still haunts me. 

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:57 PM Edited by whatsstrength, 21 October 2013 - 05:06 PM.

Was it the Mexican chainsaw beheading? that one had a topic on these forums a while back. To get over that one watch 3 guys 1 hammer.

For whatever reason, that video never bothered me. I felt nothing when I watched it. It might be because the video was so damn blurry.

The last shock video I watched and squirmed at was one guy one ice pick, where some canadian guy murders another guy by repeatedly stabbing him and then cuts off his head and all of his limbs, then having sex with the torso. He then mailed the body parts to various elementary schools and political rallies. That's probably the worst one I've seen.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Luka_Magnotta

That and the one where the girl throws puppies into the river.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

Why does this lucid guy always create topics like this?

To answer your question, OP, though: You'll naturally get over it. 

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

For whatever reason, that video never bothered me. I felt nothing when I watched it. It might be because the video was so damn blurry.

The last shock video I watched and squirmed at was one guy one ice pick, where some canadian guy murders another guy by repeatedly stabbing him and then cuts off his head and all of his limbs, then having sex with the torso. He then mailed the body parts to various elementary schools and political rallies. That's probably the worst one I've seen.

I watched that one now (one lunatic, one ice pick) and I recommend it! It's a great movie to watch with your family in the weekends.  :^:

No, seriously, I'm immune to these kind of videos too now.

I would say that painolympics is some the worst videos.

BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cünt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

Best way to get over a murder video? Watch more.

My mind has been completely desensitized to most forms of gore. Sure, it's cringeworthy, but I no longer get the shakes after watching it.

I've seen some despicable stuff, but broken bones always make me quiver. There's nothing worse.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

ED's offended page was my starting point and after that I was obsessed with shock sites and videos. Like I said, I feel nothing anymore and for whatever reason that doesn't bother me.

Jinkla
  • Jinkla

Casablanket

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:21 AM

Just get over it you f*cking pussy sh*thead... *ad hominem, ad hominem, garble, garble, masculine jargon*

No but seriously, drink some f*cking concrete and f*ck yourself, lucid. To this forum you're the weird quiet kid that stares at everybody with wide eyes, and has countless stories of ways you've decapitated, shot and skinned every pestilent rabbit eating your dads crops while he works on his wasp factory. I f*cking loved that book.

You're him. The guy. In that book. f*ck yourself.

• Ferocious Banger likes this

MIGta
  • MIGta

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:41 PM

http://en.wikipedia....i/Luka_Magnotta

That and the one where the girl throws puppies into the river.

The only one I've ever seen is three guys one hammer or whatever its called.  Only reason I watched it was cause someone was telling me there was a murder video online and I said bullsh*t.  So they proved it to me.  I was shocked to say the least.  I had no idea things like that were available online.  The one you just described goes several steps further by the sounds of it.  I can't believe a) these things are so easily available and b) so many people watch it and don't give a sh*t about it.  It makes me sad.  You guys are seriously f*cked up .

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

Well, you certainly can't unsee it.
I have seen a few things on the Internet that my mind cannot unsee.
These things tend to seep into my mind when I'm desperately trying to fall asleep.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:03 AM

I'm not sure why, but I just watched that 'Dagestan Massacre' video again after all these years of first viewing it...(it's readily available on YouTube, you f*ckin' believe that? Extremely graphic visual, and sickening audio of human slaughtering/murder is given the ok, but a pair of tits is far too taboo?...)

Yeah yeah, I know, I sound like a shattered LP, but c'mon...why exactly is anything sexual considered more explicit and off limits than graphic violence? It seems to be of the same 'political' substance that these Islamic extremists in that sickening video are 'fighting' to protect.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:20 AM

I've seen my fair share of stuff like that. Bestgore.com and photos of farm murder victims in South Africa come to mind.

Jeone
  • Jeone

S.H.A.R.P

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:41 AM

I don't get feelings like this but that's because I seen it before

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users