» «
Photo

Is your character an Alpha Male?

27 replies to this topic
AdmiralTosser
  • AdmiralTosser

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:44 PM Edited by AdmiralTosser, 15 October 2013 - 07:47 PM.

What skills have you mastered? I completed Driving, Stamina, Stealth and Flying. My strength is low but that's ok because I can get my ass kicked longer than my opponent due to my cardio.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

Not at all :)

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

Driving shooting flying strength and stamina.

Stealth and lung cap are meh

gregory9000
  • gregory9000

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

mine has a scat fetish.

tind94
  • tind94

pls Rockstar, not the belt! I won't glitch again!

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

I'd say with a K/D ratio at 2.83, with 676 player kills and 239 deaths by players, I'm alpha male as in above the majority of males in this game.
Also I only need to max Lung capacity, Strength and 2 bars of flying. 1v1 me fa**ot, I'll wreck ya

AdmiralTosser
  • AdmiralTosser

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

I'd say with a K/D ratio at 2.83, with 676 player kills and 239 deaths by players, I'm alpha male as in above the majority of males in this game.
Also I only need to max Lung capacity, Strength and 2 bars of flying. 1v1 me fa**ot, I'll wreck ya

My K/D is 3.5. Get good.

Gutslub
  • Gutslub

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

My K/D is 3.5. Get good.

My k/d is 10.3.

GETGUD

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:57 PM Edited by Omnicr0n, 15 October 2013 - 08:11 PM.

soo0eo.jpg

I got "clouded" 4 times, so I'm only lvl 22 again.

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

0_0.jpg

Does he look like a f*cking alpha male?!

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:01 PM

Shooting, driving, strength and stamina are all maxed out. He also doesn't look like a tranny or justin bieber unlike most peoples characters

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

My char is only missing shooting atm, shooting is actually quite low tbh :(

DSO_BillV
  • DSO_BillV

Spooky Scary Skeleton

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

0_0.jpg

DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

tind94
  • tind94

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:35 PM Edited by tind94, 15 October 2013 - 08:37 PM.

My K/D is 3.5. Get good.

My K/D is 3.5. Get good.

My k/d is 10.3.

GETGUD

State your number of kills and deaths you f*cking plebs, you're probably rank 10 with a playtime of 3 hours.

Also I'll bet money that more than 50% of my deaths are from fooling around with friends. I never lost a 1 on 1 deathmatch. Fite me, I'll wreck ya!

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

My K/D is 3.5. Get good.

My K/D is 3.5. Get good.

My k/d is 10.3.

GETGUD

State your number of kills and deaths you f*cking plebs, you're probably rank 10 with a playtime of 3 hours.

Also I'll bet money that more than 50% of my deaths are from fooling around with friends. I never lost a 1 on 1 deathmatch. Fite me, I'll wreck ya!

Liek, omgz, i con't believe u guiz think u cool! I knuw Faze Tempar and I play all teh Call of Duties from Call of Duty 4. My KDR, is liek, 250.5. I 360noscupe u noobs. lol!

No seriously, quit that sh*t. This isn't Call of Duty.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

yrdDCqw.png

tind94
  • tind94

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:47 PM

Liek, omgz, i con't believe u guiz think u cool! I knuw Faze Tempar and I play all teh Call of Duties from Call of Duty 4. My KDR, is liek, 250.5. I 360noscupe u noobs. lol!

Shut the f*ck up you probably fap to animated ponies. And this thread is about Alpha male, google "bronyfags"(especially the pictures) and see what the complete opposite is. K/D ratio is all about how much better you are than others in this game = Alpha. 

Gutslub
  • Gutslub

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

Calm down, Cisco. You're hurting my feelings. My social club ID is somewhere on this page... hmmmm, I wonder where it could be? With that information at hand, anyone would be able to look up my character and see my stats. I feel so violated.

tind94
  • tind94

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

Calm down, Cisco. You're hurting my feelings. My social club ID is somewhere on this page... hmmmm, I wonder where it could be? With that information at hand, anyone would be able to look up my character and see my stats. I feel so violated.

No, those stats are private. Try again. And a K/D at 10 is really unlikely unless you have 100 kills.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

People still use K/D to boost their e-peen? loool

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

Shut the f*ck up you probably fap to animated ponies. And this thread is about Alpha male, google "bronyfags"(especially the pictures) and see what the complete opposite is. K/D ratio is all about how much better you are than others in this game = Alpha. 

Somebody is a little bit insecure. Thank you sir, by I don't masturbate to animated horses, nor am I a "ponyfag". I apologize you lack the mental capability to respect what anybody else likes, besides yourself. I am sure it must be hard getting around in life like that.

tind94
  • tind94

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

People still use K/D to boost their e-peen? loool

Beats using stamina, shooting or any other stat like that to boost e-penor...

odiedodi2
  • odiedodi2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

My character's a woman, so no.

Decimationist
  • Decimationist

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

0_0.jpg

Looks constipated

Gutslub
  • Gutslub

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

No, those stats are private. Try again. And a K/D at 10 is really unlikely unless you have 100 kills.

Everything on my profile is set to be visible to everyone, always has been. What's wrong?

tind94
  • tind94

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:24 PM Edited by tind94, 15 October 2013 - 09:27 PM.

Somebody is a little bit insecure. Thank you sir, by I don't masturbate to animated horses, nor am I a "ponyfag". I apologize you lack the mental capability to respect what anybody else likes, besides yourself. I am sure it must be hard getting around in life like that.

Said the guy who was flaming Call of Duty. Look at the thread again, I'm only trying to compare other stats than stamina, shooting, stealth etc.
And I bet you have a harder time than me, getting around in life with that obsession of a show with ponies that's made for little preteen girls.

tind94
  • tind94

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

Everything on my profile is set to be visible to everyone, always has been. What's wrong?

It doesn't show total kills/deaths. A shame really, it shows so many other stats but Rockstar let out one of the stats that I care most for. (oh come on please, K/D ratio shows a f*ckton about how you play..)

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

What you're really asking is "have you played the game right and farmed millions from the car farm?"

Every alpha male in the game has done it. 

Gutslub
  • Gutslub

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:57 PM

It doesn't show total kills/deaths. A shame really, it shows so many other stats but Rockstar let out one of the stats that I care most for. (oh come on please, K/D ratio shows a f*ckton about how you play..)

8dWNAmH.png

I'm not sure why the stats are private, I just double checked to make sure that everything is set to be visible by everyone and none of the stats have been changed. Strange.

Either way, I wouldn't consider k/d in a game like this to be worth a damn. All of my in-game time is spent flying and the majority of my kills come primarily from bounty hunting (and shooting down the occasional Lazer/Buzzard that comes after me). What's funny is when people on the ground yell at you to get out of your jet and fight them "like a man"... while corner camping and using autoaim. I simply tell them that if they really want to have a show of skill, then grab a Lazer and we'll see if you have what it takes to survive up here (because it's nowhere near as easy as some of them try to make it out to be). If they can't hang with the sky gods, then they'll flounder with the peasants.

/rant (not directed at anyone in particular)

Once again, there are too many easy ways of racking up kills in this game for k/d to really be taken seriously.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users