Photo

Fight Club: Xbox

2 replies to this topic
Visionary1
  • Visionary1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

A life of crime can be a blast. Driving down the road like a maniac, robbing every store in site, or player killing until your heart is satisfied. But do you wish for more?

Welcome to Tri-county Fight Club. A new player vs player fight league on Xbox. We have about 10 fighters so far from level 20 up to level 130. As of now it is a tournament setup, but as member levels grow we plan to add more features such as possible weight classes (I.e. level 0-30 lightweight, lvl 30-60 middleweight, lvl 60-??? Heavyweight) with possible champions in each class. Also 2 on 2 and special weapon fights are a possibility.

A typical fight would see everyone gather at a specific location, such as the Sandy Shores airfield (locations will vary because there are alot of cool spots). Everyone parks their cars in a circle and the fight occurs in the center while everyone else spectates, prepares or spars.

To join Tri-county Fight Club, simply visit http://socialclub.ro...ounty_fightclub and join the crew. You do not need to have it active, simply a way to invite who is on. We are based on Xbox, and you need a mic. Any questions or ideas feel free to post or messege me.

Social club: VisionaryOne
Xbox: Visionary1

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:08 PM

Try posting in the right section

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

I do believe with a table, members list, GFX, etc. He will meet the guidelines, good luck, sir.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users