» «
Photo

BAD SPORT POLL

18 replies to this topic
Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:37 PM Edited by Crookid, 16 October 2013 - 02:29 PM.

I just want to see what the community thinks about the Bad Sport implementation.

Please vote. 

EDIT and UPDATE: The reason I created this poll was to show how half the people complaining HAVE NO IDEA what they are complaining about. Way too many threads of bitching about mechanics that either don't exist or are already a certain way. People see someone say something and they jump on the bitch wagon.

Bad Sport is already where you do multiple things to get the forced lobby. Yet people voted for it.

SPEND YOUR TIME LEARNING AND IMPROVING. Not COMPLAINING.

Broblab
  • Broblab

Homicidal maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

killing players while in their cars and doing no sport damage, yet if it is empty it does, it not there. so no i will not vote.

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

Bump

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:30 PM

Bump

thegreekman
  • thegreekman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

Remove the system. It is completely pointless. Gta is about stealing, killing, etc. And thats what makes freemode fun. Just remove tanks from online.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

Leave it or make insurance free

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

Poll is missing an option to make the punishment tougher :)

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:34 PM

Um..it already does take multiple counts of bad sport actions to be sent to the kiddie pool.

RajunCajun88
  • RajunCajun88

PS4 Car Meets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:36 PM Edited by RajunCajun88, 15 October 2013 - 10:36 PM.

Leave the turds to play with the other turds

WhisperXBA2
  • WhisperXBA2

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

lets all hold hands and jerk each other off while we look at rainbows in the sky on the good sport servers.  that's what the game is about.   grouping and sucking dick.

SuperSpartan747
  • SuperSpartan747

The Intel Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:41 PM

I think Bad Sport should only apply during missions or activities. It makes no sense to me for Bad Sport to exist in free mode because the player who destroys the car already has to pay for it anyway. The only way for it to make sense existing in free mode would be if you destroyed another player's car that wasn't insured.

CmdrKnifes
  • CmdrKnifes

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

I just want to see what the community thinks about the Bad Sport implementation.

Please vote. 

http://gtaforums.com...horrible-video/

DaCosta
  • DaCosta

G-T-Addict

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:56 PM

"Bad Sport" is a good system to identify those that frequently drop out of missions or mini games mid-way and remove them out the way.

It's terrible at identifying "bad behaviour" in free-roam.

did
  • did

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

Bad sport is pathetic, this is grand theft auto.... I could understand if people left games and killed the same played like 10 times but blowing up a car? f*cking stupid.

I got put in bad sport lobby tonight for taking bounties with my friend in an attac chopper.

He flew it and I controlled the rockets and after collecting about 4 bounties I've ended up with bad sport and can't play with my friends for 2 days.

I've really enjoyed the game so far but honestly this had made me just wanna quit and sell the game. I'm chasing bounties, how am I supposed to decipher the difference between a personal vehicle and a ped car? It's night with night vision on the camera. I'm only aloud to chase someone in a car and shoot the driver? Guess so, cause if you use anything other than a bullet to kill a driver you get bad sport.

DaCosta
  • DaCosta

G-T-Addict

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

Bad sport is pathetic, this is grand theft auto.... I could understand if people left games and killed the same played like 10 times but blowing up a car? f*cking stupid.

Is there anyone that disagrees with this sentiment? I think most people are on the same wavelength on this one. I'm certain the Bad Sport system will be tweaked heavily by Rockstar. The question is...how?

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

Is there anyone that disagrees with this sentiment? I think most people are on the same wavelength on this one. I'm certain the Bad Sport system will be tweaked heavily by Rockstar. The question is...how?

The question is.... When.

hostaman
  • hostaman

Seasoned GTA Player (Online WTF?)

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

Agree with the majority.

Nobody likes people who spoil the game, but bad sport for blowing up the car of somebody who came after you? WTF?

An Attack copter came after me. i had an RPG with me but I dare not use it in case I got bad sport for taking out the chopper. What kind of game is this?

Jagblade
  • Jagblade

Counterfeiter

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

Remove bad sport, make two new lobbies to choose from when entering Online. PvE and PvP.

In the former you cannot kill other players or destroy their vehicles.

In the latter you can.

• MuddledMuppet likes this

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

Um..it already does take multiple counts of bad sport actions to be sent to the kiddie pool.

DING DING DING

OP updated.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users