Radio Los Santos Vs West Coast Classics

59 replies to this topic
InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

Gta san andreas Radio Los Santos Vs gta v West Coast Classics

Gta v WCC has some very good songs and has a song that is bettee then any on RLS (still dre)
However RLS from gta san andreas ia consistant and I cant pick out one song I dont like.
Same cant be said about WCC very good songs but also very bad songs (my opinion)

Let me all know your opinion on this! :)

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

,!!

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

tbh in San Andreas, I only liked a couple of songs from RLS, but I tend to listen to West Coast Classics more often.
  • IveGotNoValues likes this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

lol @ rap....

willyum32
  • willyum32

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

i like Too hood from Radio los santos, thats about it.  West Coast Classics is where its at

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:15 PM Edited by CatDog96, 15 October 2013 - 05:26 PM.

scranton

willyum32
  • willyum32

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

lol @ rap....

lol at the douche who tYpEs liKe tHiS cUz iTs cOOl.

• FirstLadyofGTA likes this

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

I loved Radio Los Santos in San Andreas...WCC in V is good but I haven't listened to all the songs yet so I would go with RLS in GTA San Andreas.  I think it's because strangely I've been listening to RLS in V more which surprised even myself since I'm usually an old school hip hop snob.   I really like 5 songs on V's RLS station and that is a lot for me because I didn't think I would like any...I mean I'm pretty much a prude in real life and GTA is probably the only 'naughty' thing I consume in my life on a regular basis and that song A.D.H.D. makes me feel like I missing out on something...lol. ;)

Stinger GT
  • Stinger GT

Termation

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

lol @ rap....

LOL @ People who hate rap...

• Jacob-B and FirstLadyofGTA like this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:30 PM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 15 October 2013 - 05:31 PM.

lol @ rap....

lol at the douche who tYpEs liKe tHiS cUz iTs cOOl.

So you are assuming I did that because I think its cool? If I thought it was so cool, how come Tommy isn't typed like that noober? Oh thats right you have no clue!  Are you older than 14? 

lol @ rap....

LOL @ People who hate rap...

But, it's talentless noise. That is all....

Gtaman_92
  • Gtaman_92

I love women and money

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

lol @ rap....

Rap is as popular as rock use to be in the 80s. You mad bro?

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

lol @ no one being allowed opinions

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:54 PM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 15 October 2013 - 05:55 PM.

lol @ rap....

Not even in the slightest. But, you know why that is don't you? I think you do....

EDIT: Why would I be mad, nobody is forcing me to listen to the rubbish after all....

oG-DaLLaS
  • oG-DaLLaS

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

lol @ rap....

Not even in the slightest. But, you know why that is don't you? I think you do....

EDIT: Why would I be mad, nobody is forcing me to listen to the rubbish after all....
Why are you critizing music you don't even listen to? You don't like rap? Good for you. Nobody cares kid

oG-DaLLaS
  • oG-DaLLaS

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

Gta san andreas Radio Los Santos Vs gta v West Coast Classics

Gta v WCC has some very good songs and has a song that is bettee then any on RLS (still dre)
However RLS from gta san andreas ia consistant and I cant pick out one song I dont like.
Same cant be said about WCC very good songs but also very bad songs (my opinion)

Let me all know your opinion on this! :)

RLS is one of my all time favorite radio stations on any GTA game. So many good artists. WCC was my 2nd favorite. Followed by Flylo :)

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

lol @ rap....

Why are you critizing music you don't even listen to? You don't like rap? Good for you. Nobody cares kid

Obviously that isn't true. Otherwise nobody would have responded in a butt hurt fashion lol......;)

FireBallz21
  • FireBallz21

The Ultimate Question: Doctor Who?

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:15 PM Edited by FireBallz21, 15 October 2013 - 06:16 PM.

lol @ rap....

lol @ rap....

Hi, you see, I was about to tell you to let people have their own opinion and call you a dick. But I realised they were the ones who "opressed" your opinion, but you are still a dick, you are kinda doing the same too as you are slapping people's faces and shove down people's throats that you dont like rap.

Anyway, why did you come here? Dont like rap? Ok, but don't be a dick to people who like it. It's obvious you came here to have a bad response so don't reply to me that you are the victim or the one who got raped today and can't have an ironic reply in the f*cking internet with people talking about stuff you don't even like.

Back on topic,

I prefer West Coast Classics.

• oG-DaLLaS likes this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

lol @ rap....

lol @ rap....

Hi, you see, I was about to tell you to let people have their own opinion and call you a dick. But I realised they were the ones who "opressed" your opinion, but you are still a dick, you are kinda doing the same too as you are slapping people's faces and shove down people's throats that you dont like rap.

Anyway, why did you come here? Dont like rap? Ok, but don't be a dick to people who like it. It's obvious you came here to have a bad response so don't reply to me that you are the victim or the one who got raped today and can't have an ironic reply in the f*cking internet with people talking about stuff you don't even like.

Back on topic,

I shoved my opinion down someones throat? Please quote me.

I said it was talentless noise, people got mad.....here we are. I didn't even post anything after that until someone responded. Doesn't surprise me that you prefer WCC though....

;)

Yours truly, 

Dick

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

No more fighting plz
Fuking hell

FireBallz21
  • FireBallz21

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

lol @ rap....

lol @ rap....

Back on topic,

I said it was talentless noise, people got mad.....here we are. I didn't even post anything after that until someone responded. Doesn't surprise me that you prefer WCC though....

;)

Yours truly, 

Dick

Admitting is the first step ( sorry if it's bad spelled ). I would like to know if you would like me to always say that the music you like is trash. Really would like to know, And even if you don't give a sh*t, other people do. 

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

West Coast Classics is the best radio station in any GTA IMO.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

lol @ rap....

lol @ rap....

Back on topic,

;)

Yours truly, 

Dick

Admitting is the first step ( sorry if it's bad spelled ). I would like to know if you would like me to always say that the music you like is trash. Really would like to know, And even if you don't give a sh*t, other people do. 

Hahaha, well maybe right there is the problem. People really should't worry about what other people think. lol And you can tell me whatever the hell you want whenever you want to tell it to me. You don't phase me dude lol

Jay_
  • Jay_

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:49 PM Edited by Jay_, 15 October 2013 - 06:50 PM.

lol @ rap....

Why even open the thread? You probably think people like Wayne and Nicki Minaj are rap

...On topic, WCC > RLS, I only like 2 or 3 tracks from RLS, the station was great in SA but not in V

FireBallz21
  • FireBallz21

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:51 PM Edited by FireBallz21, 15 October 2013 - 06:52 PM.

lol @ rap....

lol @ rap....

Back on topic,

;)

Yours truly, 

Dick

Hahaha, well maybe right there is the problem. People really should't worry about what other people think. lol And you can tell me whatever the hell you want whenever you want to tell it to me. You don't phase me dude lol

Damn sh*t, you got it. I thought I would have to be standing here for the next 10 minutes to realise what I'm talking about like 80% of these forums-

See, I wanted to see if you liked what to have your music being called trash, I really don't care, Just wanted to tell you that people in these forums are sensible as f*ck. Still don't get why you came here and said 

"lol @ rap"

aKinda provocative to the pussy's here.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

West Coast Classics for sure. 

But they really missed out on not adding this one. Especially since Nate's no longer with us, it would've been nice to add more songs featuring him. 

• MiLoGlbc likes this

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

70% RLS

30% WCC

And I listen 80% of the time to one of these stations, the other 20% is just scrolling down the radio stations untill I find a nice song.

iALLOUT4eva
  • iALLOUT4eva

GTA Gunner

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

RLS sold out like the rest of mainstream HipPOP.
WCC is where the songs with more than money cars clothes and hoes are used as subject matter.

NinjaWJ
  • NinjaWJ

Just trying to get by

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

WCC is where the songs with more than money cars clothes and hoes are used as subject matter.

I think the OP was talking about RLS from GTASA.

They're both good stations although i agree with one of the posters who said RLS was more consistent.

IntoGloryRide
  • IntoGloryRide

Warmonger

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

I would need to play SA again to re-familiarize with RLS on that game (I rarely listened to the in-game radio back then), but I definitely prefer WCC in V.

iALLOUT4eva
  • iALLOUT4eva

GTA Gunner

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

I think the OP was talking about RLS from GTASA.

They're both good stations although i agree with one of the posters who said RLS was more consistent.
Yea I cant really speak on RLS from SA because i owned the game on xbox & played my own tracks 95% of the time. The only song I remember is Pac's I Dont Give A f*ck. Which is a great song by the greatest rapper of all time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users