6 replies to this topic
Purpville
  • Purpville

High&Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

2 quick questions:

How do you know when a bounty on you has ended?  I have survived for more than 2-days but don't see the money in my acct.

What does the green circle around a player or a red dot on the map mean? 

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

You'll get a small pop-up window that says that the bounty has ended. It's not a text.
Easiest way to tell if you have a bounty is to just join another sessions... after 4-5 seconds, it'll pop up saying if you have a bounty.

For your other question... I don't know about the first, but red dots almost always mean enemy. However, if it's someone in your crew, they appear as a white dot with a red ring around them.

• Purpville likes this

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

Survive 1 in game day. The money is yours.

• Purpville likes this

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

Crew members appear as a white dot with a crew colored ring around them. Im guessing your in a crew that has green as there color and the white dots with green rings around them are crew members. Red dots can be enemy npc's or human players with bounties.
  • Purpville likes this

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:01 PM Edited by SilencedScream, 15 October 2013 - 05:01 PM.

Crew members appear as a white dot with a crew colored ring around them. Im guessing your in a crew that has green as there color and the white dots with green rings around them are crew members. Red dots can be enemy npc's or human players with bounties.

Oh, snap - the color around your crew members' dots IS the crew color?
I never knew that.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

Oh, snap - the color around your crew members' dots IS the crew color?
I never knew that.

heh, i didnt know that either, i saw red and red is always enemy so I blasted the first couple crewmates i saw, meanwhile the perfectly innocent looking white dots were shooting me, lol! 

Purpville
  • Purpville

High&Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

Cool.  LOL... I had someone chasing me with a green ring around them.  Everywhere I went they followed me.  I never thought they could be one of my fellow crew memebers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users