Photo

Park Ranger SUV. Personal Vehicle?

11 replies to this topic
Watson25
  • Watson25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

So I’ve got the Sheriff Granger. But I was wondering if it’s possible to actually get the Park Ranger Granger and have it as your personal vehicle? I've seen people saying you can, but I got hold of one and took it to Beeker's Garage in Paleto Bay as I did with the Sheriff granger and it wouldn’t let me in. So I was hoping someone could give a definitive Yes or No if it’s possible to have the Park Ranger SUV as your personal vehicle.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

The only one I'm aware of is the Sheriff's.

Keep in mind, it looks like it's a bug - so I'm doubtful it's very widespread. Might not be any other vehicles you can do this with.

Watson25
  • Watson25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

The only one I'm aware of is the Sheriff's.

Keep in mind, it looks like it's a bug - so I'm doubtful it's very widespread. Might not be any other vehicles you can do this with.

Ah maybe people have them both confused or something? Thanks for the info though!

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

Yeah, if LSC wouldn't let you in with the vehicle in question, chances are that it isn't a bug, and it's a "utility vehicle" or whatever it is that they call the unmoddable cars.

Ludda
  • Ludda

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

you can't, tested.

MitchellS431
  • MitchellS431

Los Santos County Lifeguard ; Lt M.Smith

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

No, you can't. The files of the Sherrifs SUV were corrupted. Meaning its classed as a normal Granger, people react the same way when they see it. If you're looking for a park ranger vehicle when ever you want one, I'll tell you how. Go to franklin safe house the one in vine wood hills. Stand at the garage and right, if when you come to the end of that road you'll see a wooden fence, drive threw that and head slightly to the left. There is a rangers station there called Beaver Head Park Ranger Office. One should ALWAYS spawn there.

Hojo-88
  • Hojo-88

USAF ATC

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

Mitchell is that location online or single player? Haven't found any spawns online.

EMCondor
  • EMCondor

Oliver Queen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

I have one as a personal vehicle. All of the paint jobs are free and it also doesn't cost anything to get it back. 

brampower
  • brampower

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:39 PM

I have one as a personal vehicle. All of the paint jobs are free and it also doesn't cost anything to get it back. 

You are talking about the Sherriff SUV. The Park Ranger can not be kept as personal vehicle unfortunately.

EMCondor
  • EMCondor

Oliver Queen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

You are talking about the Sherriff SUV. The Park Ranger can not be kept as personal vehicle unfortunately.

oh. I was talking about the sheriff SUV. Whats the difference?

brampower
  • brampower

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

oh. I was talking about the sheriff SUV. Whats the difference?

Just the looks.

Park Ranger:

http://gta5.co/wp-co...ranger-gta5.jpg

Sherriff SUV:

http://images4.wikia...SheriffSUV1.jpg

Park Ranger is the coolest emergency vehicle in the game imo.

Watson25
  • Watson25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:03 AM Edited by Watson25, 17 October 2013 - 10:04 AM.

Yeah i like my Sheriff SUV. But the Park Ranger is really cool! Its just nice and different.  Not sure if you allowed to have it but i've got the Canis Crusader in my Garage as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users