Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:40 PM

An RV should be considered a mobile home, as Jesse Pinkman would say

"This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed...Bitch."

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:42 PM

I think every property that has a "foreclosure" sign in front of it will eventually become a property.

Let's hope so..

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

Even if they over price the future houses and apartments. A bunch of people already have above 10million dollars so that would be pointless

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

I think the ability to own multiple would be nice. Least one in LS and one in Blaine county. Could be a content pack that you could buy "hide-outs" in secluded blaine county areas/small towns. 

moKoE_LoCz
  • moKoE_LoCz

A.S.A.P

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

I wonder this as well. Even houses would be a nice. Multi million dollar estates would be something good to work for. Houses in the hills are about 15 mill +
Doubt it will happen but I think it would be nice for people starting out if they had cheaper apartments or homes for sale in the slummy and ghetto parts of the map. Or even be able have "roommates" at first if you and your friends/crew can go half on a house/appartment. That way when you make more money it's a better feel of working your way up.
  • Pellegrini likes this

moKoE_LoCz
  • moKoE_LoCz

A.S.A.P

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

I wonder this as well. Even houses would be a nice. Multi million dollar estates would be something good to work for. Houses in the hills are about 15 mill +
Doubt it will happen but I think it would be nice for people starting out if they had cheaper apartments or homes for sale in the slummy and ghetto parts of the map. Or even be able have "roommates" at first if you and your friends/crew can go half on a house/apartment. That way when you make more money it's a better feel of working your way up.

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

Even if they over price the future houses and apartments. A bunch of people already have above 10million dollars so that would be pointless

Yeah, soon to be banned people do.

• RAS_ZeroZ and irishsm0ke like this

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

bump

superspurs18
  • superspurs18

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:27 AM

No because no need.

#YOLO

But what else will everybody buy soon when they're stacking millions?

Swagstar never said we will get a house dlc and they will not release more.
There is no need.

Would bet money on this

id have to disagree....releasing more apartments/houses would obviously make R* money because of people buying GTA$ so why would they not?

• Pellegrini likes this

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:31 AM

Hopefully they'll be more apartments / houses available...with customisation would be nice. There's nothing to distinguish between the high-end apartments except the view....

superspurs18
  • superspurs18

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

Hopefully they'll be more apartments / houses available...with customisation would be nice. There's nothing to distinguish between the high-end apartments except the view....

yeah that would be good if you could customise the inside

irishsm0ke
  • irishsm0ke

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

I think every property that has a "foreclosure" sign in front of it will eventually become a property.

Yup. 

There's quite a few houses around the map that have this, including some beach front property north west from the city.

Uhwoahnohuh
  • Uhwoahnohuh

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

I want either one of those houses on grove street, Or the other cul de sac where the newer homes were being developed.

Tracey De Santa
  • Tracey De Santa

I hate my dad.

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

Someone buy me a apartment!

adra12
  • adra12

Orange and Maroon VT

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

They have already stated that 2 new apartments with a beach view will be made available in the Beach Bum content update coming in the near future.

So to put it simply the answer is Yes.

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

They have already stated that 2 new apartments with a beach view will be made available in the Beach Bum content update coming in the near future.

So to put it simply the answer is Yes.

New appartments in the beach bum pack is confirmed? Source?

SWAG BOY YO
  • SWAG BOY YO

#SWAG

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

you dont get new apartmens

/thread

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

you dont get new apartmens

/thread

Good, I don't want apartmens.

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

well

OuterHat
  • OuterHat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

Rockstar said that GTA Online was going to receive new content all the time. GTA Online is going to be a money maker for Rockstar; hence the "Cash Packs". They will keep adding stuff to keep you spending.

Personally; I would love to see a property in Blaine County to buy because I like to venture into the wilderness more than stay in LS. 

Will GTA Online for 360 (and PS3) get as good updates as Xbox One and PS4?? I doubt it. To get updates that include huge map alterations such as new pads... I think we will have to wait for next gen.

JoeB
  • JoeB

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:19 AM

Course we are! I really want some new ones too, I kinda hate the expensive ones for some reason... I'd like a house or something but I have no idea how they will implement them. If they are just using apartments then they'll run out and I don't remember there being much out in Blaine County. :/

oldak
  • oldak

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:23 AM

I was really looking forward to buying a place of my own out in the middle of nowhere. But...no dice :p

Yes, a cabin in the woods, Unabomber-style.

xTeeJae
  • xTeeJae

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

I hope they make the houses in Vinewood Hills Available

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:37 AM

Villas / Mansions / Penthouses with purchasable Helipad :)

downtownriot
  • downtownriot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:47 PM Edited by downtownriot, 26 October 2013 - 07:00 PM.

People who buy the $400k apartment are idiots, there is nothing good about it. The location sucks, it's on a hill.

It's not the best location as far as shops and stuff. I would never buy it. I got one that is in a nice central location close to stores and the mod shop.

Lol every apartment in the game is close to shops "and stuff".

Eclipse Towers and Tinsel Towers offer the best location in terms of views (Eclipse Towers 9, Tinsel Towers 29) and user activity. There are usually always others players close by because that area is where most people buy their apartments.

Also you're in the middle of North Los Santos so you're close to the beach, downtown, and Blaine County. Plus Eclipse Blvd (Sunset Strip) is a really fun street to speed thru. Full of neon lights and landmarks.

downtownriot
  • downtownriot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:53 PM Edited by downtownriot, 26 October 2013 - 06:54 PM.

People who buy the $400k apartment are idiots, there is nothing good about it. The location sucks, it's on a hill.

It's not the best location as far as shops and stuff. I would never buy it. I got one that is in a nice central location close to stores and the mod shop.

It does have the best view though

Lol not at all. The 400k apartment view consists only of boring hills and houses.

Eclipse Towers 9 and Tinsel Towers 29 have the best views of the city. Richards Majestic 51 has the best view of the beach/ocean.

Civic-Crow
  • Civic-Crow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

I want a high end apartment in blaine county, or able to buy a legit house or mansion perhaps with bigger garages.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:31 PM

I've enjoyed the time I've had in $391K eclipse but I'm thinking of just moving to a garage on the east side.  I'm waiting for the next update. If I still cannot run in my own apartment after the next update then I'll just take a garage where the traffic is low and access to LSC is quick. 

At least then I can be honest when someone buzzes the door "I'll be there in just a second!"

Infinite2324
  • Infinite2324

Whatever

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:48 AM

There are some apartment looking buildings next to the graveyard that should be livible. I know it's next to a graveyard but it's also in view of the beach. They should add that and build some more apartments in that area, paleto bay, and other places.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users