» «
Photo

Will we get newer appartments?

58 replies to this topic
Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:28 PM Edited by Pellegrini, 15 October 2013 - 04:32 PM.

More expensive ones? I think this is necessary as in a few weeks time everybody will have the most expensive one (or already has) and it will become a bit boring in that regard.

Also I would love to be able to buy more appartments in a building and then connect them together. Like buy number 13 and the one next to that and remove the wall in between to get a bigger house. I know this sounds crazy but if anybody can pull it off, it's Rockstar.

Also, give us mansions! And make it so that only the highest levels can own them.

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

Yes. We will. Cheaper ones too. Out in Blaine County...I HOPE.

YOLOandSWAG
  • YOLOandSWAG

YOLO+SWAG=$

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

No because no need.

#YOLO

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

Seriously.
It irks me that ALL of the apartments are in the city.
My crew and I actually wanted to get apartments outside the city (even if they weren't quite as nice), just to be a little more secluded.

• Pellegrini likes this

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

Seriously.
My crew and I actually wanted to get apartments outside the city (even if they weren't quite as nice), just to be a little more secluded.

So true, missed oppurtunity there Rockstar!

rokerlykdat
  • rokerlykdat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

Eventually we'll be able to buy houses, than mansions...Though that's a lot of server space beating eaten up...

• Pellegrini likes this

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

No because no need.

#YOLO

But what else will everybody buy soon when they're stacking millions?

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

Seriously.

I was really looking forward to buying a place of my own out in the middle of nowhere. But...no dice :p

So I bought the 99K apartment near vinewood hills. Kinda secluded...although literally the last 2 sessions I joined someone owned the same place...wtf.

• Pellegrini likes this

YOLOandSWAG
  • YOLOandSWAG

YOLO+SWAG=$

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

No because no need.

#YOLO

Swagstar never said we will get a house dlc and they will not release more.
There is no need.

Would bet money on this

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

No because no need.

#YOLO

Swagstar never said we will get a house dlc and they will not release more.
There is no need.

Would bet money on this

You never know brah

Buying cars gets boring after a while

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

I would love that, especially if we could own two. 

I'd have one in the city and one in Blaine County. Perfect.

• Pellegrini likes this

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

I would love that, especially if we could own two. 

I'd have one in the city and one in Blaine County. Perfect.

Owning multiple houses is something I'd kill for to get in GTA online

Batallions
  • Batallions

God

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

I hope so. We should also be allowed to change the interior, like 2-5 options. Nothing spectacular, but ya know. something unique 

• Pellegrini likes this

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

I hope so. We should also be allowed to change the interior, like 2-5 options. Nothing spectacular, but ya know. something unique 

You mean we can't change interior stuff? What the hell...

oopsIFarted
  • oopsIFarted

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

Forget apartments, I want a house...Tired of all these peasant apartments

• Pellegrini likes this

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

"Settle Down Captain Happy"

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

Mile high club maybe
  • Pellegrini likes this

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:06 PM Edited by Pellegrini, 15 October 2013 - 05:06 PM.

To be fair, houses would be difficult to implement as multiple people would inevitably own the same house so how would that work if you're on the same server...Unless you can be roommates lol

Revoltion
  • Revoltion

Rev

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

Yes! I would love to have a proper house with a drive and everything. Would be so much nicer than these flats and penthouses (although the views are pretty good).

To be fair, houses would be difficult to implement as multiple people would inevitably own the same house so how would that work if you're on the same server...Unless you can be roommates lol

And I don't get what you mean? It would work just the same as the penthouses we buy at the moment?

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

Yes! I would love to have a proper house with a drive and everything. Would be so much nicer than these flats and penthouses (although the views are pretty good).

And I don't get what you mean? It would work just the same as the penthouses we buy at the moment?

But now you only buy a room in that big ass building, there are countless rooms in that building unlike a house that just has like 4-5 rooms and that's it.

CooL_StYleR_2013
  • CooL_StYleR_2013

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

Gay

Caligastia
  • Caligastia

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

This is a fair question, however, I imagine that it would like TDU, you would just spawn outside with someone else, maybe a 15 second invisability window to carry on or wait and fight it out.  Personally I was shocked when I found out we could only own one property.  I want properties all over the city and expand my collection of cars.  I don't understand how they can continue with online with expanding both auto and property selections.  I guess more missions, I am having a blast with bounties and tried my first survival last night.

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

People who buy the $400k apartment are idiots, there is nothing good about it. The location sucks, it's on a hill.

It's not the best location as far as shops and stuff. I would never buy it. I got one that is in a nice central location close to stores and the mod shop.

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

People who buy the $400k apartment are idiots, there is nothing good about it. The location sucks, it's on a hill.

It's not the best location as far as shops and stuff. I would never buy it. I got one that is in a nice central location close to stores and the mod shop.

It does have the best view though

• CooL_StYleR_2013 likes this

RiskyRoskee
  • RiskyRoskee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

But now you only buy a room in that big ass building, there are countless rooms in that building unlike a house that just has like 4-5 rooms and that's it.

I've seen several people say something similar to this, and I'm not sure you're really thinking things through very well.

As it stands now, all 16 people in a given session could all own the same 400k apartment.  Not that they all have units in the same apartment building; I mean they all own the exact same Unit.  That doesn't mean when they all go to the little blue circle outside their building that they all wind up in the same apartment, though, does it?  Of course not.

You see, apartments are instanced.  Just like missions.  So, Rockstar would just need to make Houses/Mansions be instanced as well.  Then they would just pick a point by which you enter the little blue circle, whether it be right outside the house or at the end of the street or whatever, and then BINGO you're loaded into a separate, instanced version of your house.

They would probably have to have high fences or hedges or something just to make the instancing semi-believable, but there is absolutely no reason they can't do Houses/Mansions using the exact same game mechanics that they use now for apartments.

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

I just hope they look into it otherwise gta online is going to become very boring when you have nothing to spend money on anymore.

Infinite2324
  • Infinite2324

Whatever

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:30 PM

I'm pretty sure they will add houses to buy. I mean they want to make money so they will over price the beach houses so people will buy the money cards. Hell ill buy a beach house for a couple mil. The garage part might be difficult. They can make a underground garage for the houses. I won't ask no questions of how it's works.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

Yes, and there should be an option for a Trailer a la Trevors as well for 10k :D

irishsm0ke
  • irishsm0ke

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

Heists and other contents they release are going to give a lot of money. They'll have to release more content in the future so people have something to spend it on. I can't see them not offering more property in the future. And there certainly isn't any limitations against doing this in future DLC.

• Goldstein and superspurs18 like this

Vugo
  • Vugo

An user with an actual, functional brain.

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

I think every property that has a "foreclosure" sign in front of it will eventually become a property.

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

It does have the best view though

Says you, I like my view just fine. I overlook the entire city.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users