1.04 COMES TODAY

212 replies to this topic
SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:47 AM

So not today?

Yeah. They must've noticed the error (or saw the internet explode about it) and changed it. When this thread first went up, it did indeed say "today." Bah. :/

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

Someone is smoking crack at rockstar.

All of them. Ughh can't believe they edited the post.

They're just like my ex when it came to sex. She would say we'll have it later, then later came and oh she was too tired. Going by this logic we wont be getting the patch for another month.

Spenty
  • Spenty

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

They're just like my ex when it came to sex. She would say we'll have it later, then later came and oh she was too tired. Going by this logic we wont be getting the patch for another month.

You must of been sh*t in bed then if she constantly said she was too tired. Basically she couldn't be bothered to ride that micro dink of yours and get zero pleasure.

Goodnight sweet prince.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

You must of been sh*t in bed then if she constantly said she was too tired. Basically she couldn't be bothered to ride that micro dink of yours and get zero pleasure.

Goodnight sweet prince.

Lol, maybe when you have a proper relationship for a over 5 years you'll understand women.

sOFrOsTy
  • sOFrOsTy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

The patch itself won't ban anyone. That would be a separate action by rockstar

Koomapotilas
  • Koomapotilas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:08 PM Edited by Koomapotilas, 16 October 2013 - 12:09 PM.

I can see a betting opportunity here. Which one will put out first? R* with the patch or your ex? Time to rekindle that affair.

Spenty
  • Spenty

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

Goodnight sweet prince.

Lol, maybe when you have a proper relationship for a over 5 years you'll understand women.

What does that have to do with it? Unless you're over 50 or something then she should still be wanting it every night.

I feel sorry for you bro, stuck in a not much sex relationship with no way out.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

I can see a betting opportunity here. Which one will put out first? R* with the patch or your wife?

She doesn't put out for me because I'm sh*t in bed with my micro dick lol. 

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

Goodnight sweet prince.

What does that have to do with it? Unless you're over 50 or something then she should still be wanting it every night.

Like I said, she's my ex. Meaning I'm not with her any more. I got out.

Spenty
  • Spenty

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

Goodnight sweet prince.

Like I said, she's my ex. Meaning I'm not with her any more. I got out.

Good luck brother.

odiedodi2
  • odiedodi2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

The source clearly says the patch coming THIS WEEK.

It did say "today". I can confirm that because I saw it. Rockstar changed it to "this week". Calm your tits.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

http://support.rocks...your-customers-

''The patch coming today addresses game stability issues, including the cloud being unavailable and timeout messages. If your local connection is not to blame, please wait for the patch coming very soon and let us know if that solves the issues you're seeing.''

THE MOMENT OF TRUTH?

TO BAN OR NOT TO BAN?

What, you think the patch will ban people ?  :lol:

WhutsAGamertag
  • WhutsAGamertag

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:48 PM

yah there will be cryings that there arent any bans with this patch coming

a patch doesnt mean that bans are coming... jesus, some ppl are just... LOL

I'm just excited to get my half a mill.

you only get 250,000 in the first of 2 installements

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

The source clearly says the patch coming THIS WEEK.

It did say "today". I can confirm that because I saw it. Rockstar changed it to "this week". Calm your tits.

me too I was so annoyed for no update :(

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

The patch itself won't ban anyone. That would be a separate action by rockstar

Yeah separate action as in no action.

I love how the people who were so damn convinced bans were coming, are back peddling now to "once they patch it and 1.04 is out, then they will sort the bans out" Haha.

Kent_Paul_Jnr
  • Kent_Paul_Jnr

lets bounce

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

2 instalments - lol - wtf

Why not all at once ?  - R* sure do know how to milk it,  just give the fcuking money in one hit

they have such a good marketing team -

glad I glitched my way to riches - and yeah if I get banned - its a ok,  I'm using my neighbours wireless for 3 as well

YOLO

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

tumblr_lzu99sHLMO1qmb3vvo1_500.gif

• NADOLNY likes this

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

I like touching children.

Ew man why would you say that, you belong in prison in my opinion.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

no one should get banned. if its this much of an issue than reset everyone. if mission farming isn't exploiting then why is rockstar changing the rules on us mid-game?

orangensaft
  • orangensaft

ORANGE

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

ThePeskyCrow
  • ThePeskyCrow

:v

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

Its Been Almost 24 Hours No Patch LOL!

Heroix
  • Heroix

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

yah rockstar has to fix alot of hacks... and i mean hacks, not gliches :)

ThePeskyCrow
  • ThePeskyCrow

:v

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

no one should get banned. if its this much of an issue than reset everyone. if mission farming isn't exploiting then why is rockstar changing the rules on us mid-game?

Its Called Bugs. sh*t Happens.

Kent_Paul_Jnr
  • Kent_Paul_Jnr

lets bounce

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

R* will never beat the hackers - its only been a few weeks and all the glitches / hacks are showing themselves in many places

The way in which people know the code base from past GTA games, R* is on a downward slope -

"close one door and another one opens"

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

Goodnight sweet prince.

You're clearly a virgin with no real relationship experience. After a while no girl "wants it every night"

iPlay
  • iPlay

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

Everyone please leave me alone about my fail...
Continue the Conversation about the relationships. That was funny.

jared72404
  • jared72404

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

People Cheat because they suck at life.  They are to ignorant to figure out how to play a game well, they have to cheat.  They have to feel like they are better than everyone else.  But we need those kind of people.  Its makes US look good

^
they suck at real life, they have no job, no friends, no money... now I understand why they do this. I feel sorry for them, really. I'm sorry glitchers. I didn't want to be bad to you ppl. Have a nice day.

Are you fu'king kidding me? It is the exact opposite lol :D We have a REAL LIFE! Friends, Familie, Job etc.

I hafe a Wife, (Sex - hello full time gamer virgins with voices like litte girls^^),Kids, I'm self employed, works >80 hours per week and have reallife activities.

Becouse of this (and also becouse sucks since GTA Online) I uses glitches to can just have fun(my opinion of fun is having money and nice things)

People with no jobs, friends and familie can play this game without glitches for 5 hours per day.

//edit: lol and why the f*uck should people with a reallife care about "fame" in a computergame? People who need this, don't have a life :D I play only for myself and having fun ;)

I have a wife and two jobs too. But I don't glitch.. You know why? Cause making $1 million or having a super nice virtua car or apartment ... Now or four months from now does not matter? Cause I'm not an impatient, needy, selfish spoiled brat. I find that the longer it takes to unlock stuff, the longer the game lasts for me. I can play on and off for a week and be satisfied again when I get an unlock.. Continue to play on and off and keep gradually getting unlocks.

Why glitchers feel like they are entitled everything from the start bewilders me. If you don't like the design of the game, then LEAVE. Don't make excuses to justify your glitching. It's fkn lame.

Ultimately, people who glitch are trying to find a shortcut to a goal. That usually reflects their real life attitude and personality. We're not saying u kill someone in game u kill in real life. No, it's the attitude ' I don't like the design of the system so I will cheat so it fits my needs '. It's a bratty and b!tchy way of life that has no long term benefits besides being a lazy, impatient b!tch.

/rant

Couldn't have put it any better than this.

dragonstara29
  • dragonstara29

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

I wish they would just so these idiots going "LOL NO ROCKSTAR CAN'T DO THAT ITS ILLEGAL" would see the truth.

The truth of what? Please enlighten me. 

dragonstara29
  • dragonstara29

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

You lying sack of sh*t I hope they put you in cheater's pool till 2020.

I sold a  about 5 cars that got duplicated in my garage for around 30k each, Didnt mean to duplicate them! any idea if I will get in cheater pool that that?

As if GTA V will still be played in 2020...

Outlinez
  • Outlinez

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

Goodnight sweet prince.

You're clearly a virgin with no real relationship experience. After a while no girl "wants it every night"

haha i agree and if you miraculously found this one magical women then good for you but dont be sad when the fun times fade away :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users