Photo

1.04 COMES TODAY

212 replies to this topic
Decimationist
  • Decimationist

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

You do realize that they don't need a title update to ban IPs and accounts on servers they have total control over, right? So your post is illogical.

Clearly you have no working knowledge of how IP's actually work and live in some fake dream world where people still "IP" ban hahahah.
And you discerned that based on my post? Explain how my post allowed you to draw those conclusions...

And yes, people do still IP ban, because in certain environments... the IP is the only identifier that exists.

And again, at what point of my post clearly illustrates how I dont know how IPs work? They are not hard to understand.
So what you are saying, that they do need a title update to IP ban? And my post that they dont shows I dont understand how they work.

Please, I would love for you to educate me... I need a good laugh today.

How can you ban ip when you lease it on a 1-7 day lease?

You do know how dynamic public IPing works?

Or for a retard Your ip changes all the time so no IP banning does not exist.

Cant ban a IP unless it static as it changes constantly.

Start a CMD prompt in windows and type ipconfig /all and notice the lease optained and lease expired times.

I'm sure your console has a unique ID.

But irrelevant, they wont be banning people - they might if it was only a handful of players but it was a large chunk of their customer base. 

What it looks like, is people who used money glitches to excessive levels could be getting dropped in to a cheater server, much like the bad sport system. This makes logical sense to me - much more than banning a customer from playing a game they paid for without a warning.

Yeah the person you are talking to is completely ignorant.

Olford
  • Olford

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:29 PM Edited by Olford, 15 October 2013 - 09:33 PM.

[/quote]
Are you actually kidding me? It is the exact opposite lol :D We have a REAL LIFE! Friends, Families, Jobs etc.

I have a Wife, (Sex - hello full time gamer virgins with voices like litte girls^^),Kids, I'm self employed, work >80 hours per week plus,reallife activities.

Because of this (and also because it sucks since GTA Online) I use/used glitches to just have fun(my opinion of fun is having money and nice things)

People with no jobs, friends and families can play this game without glitches for 5 hours per day.

//edit: lol and why the blazes should people with a real life care about "fame" in a computergame? People who need this, don't have a life :D I play only for myself and having fun ;)[/quote]
Corrected some things for ya. :)
I agree with you.
Each to thier own.
I havent glitched,i work and have time to play legit,so i do.
I prefer a level playing field on all games so i only play with other non glitchers.

vosszaa
  • vosszaa

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

The patch just hit. Try the Adder car sell and it stills work. They fix the Criminal RP glitch on the other hand and oh 250,000 is indeed in the bank

Also, no, im not in Cheater Pool, I can still join my friend totally fine

You're kidding with me, right? 

Edit: You were...

Not sure what you mean by that

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

p.s. with the 250K, they said they were doing it in two payments, you should get another 250K later on.

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:34 PM Edited by Kazandra, 15 October 2013 - 09:46 PM.

http://support.rocks...your-customers-

''The patch coming today addresses game stability issues, including the cloud being unavailable and timeout messages. If your local connection is not to blame, please wait for the patch coming very soon and let us know if that solves the issues you're seeing.''

THE MOMENT OF TRUTH?

TO BAN OR NOT TO BAN?

The statement you cited has absolutely nothing to do with banning anyone. Oh wait didn't I already sh*t on this thread once?

^ this

Every one of you arguing over whether people should be banned or not didn't even read the statement.   :miranda:  

All R* is doing with this patch is fixing stability and server issues.  They never said anything about banning anyone, at least not in this particular statement.  

epic-fail2.jpg    

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:35 PM Edited by tre288, 15 October 2013 - 09:38 PM.

Disregard. Phone browser goofed.

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

did they fix the character deletion glitch?

Kevsta26
  • Kevsta26

America's Next Top Hooker

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

Complete fail how OP says patch is coming today when, if you read the actual link, it says 

The patch coming this week addresses game stability issues, including the cloud being unavailable and timeout messages. If your local connection is not to blame, please wait for the patch coming very soon and let us know if that solves the issues you're seeing.
  • Kazandra likes this

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

Complete fail how OP says patch is coming today when, if you read the actual link, it says 

The patch coming this week addresses game stability issues, including the cloud being unavailable and timeout messages. If your local connection is not to blame, please wait for the patch coming very soon and let us know if that solves the issues you're seeing.

They changed it, is was 'today' first.

iPlay
  • iPlay

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

they edited it.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:57 PM Edited by KennethMBB, 15 October 2013 - 09:59 PM.

If you didnt glitch money and replay missions to get levels your just retarded.

or have a life...
This is what is mosy irritating about idiots like this. I spent 8 hours to get to level 120. Youre going to spend a year to get to level 120. Who has more of a life? Think before you speam. I dont have a year to spend right now.

I'm likely not going to play enough to get to level 120. I work full time and take college classes after work. I think I have more of a life. Think before you speam sir! Think before you speam indeed!
Phone keyboard* Your insults are invalid. I do assure you that you will spend more than 8 hours at one point playing gtaOnline, and in that amount of time, I reached level 120. Took nothing away from my life, just a night's rest I got the next night. So please, tell me how achieving a high level very quickly entitles one to have no life when you are most likely to play more than that person ever will? Lets not forget the time you're wasting on the forums arguing like an idiot. That is classified as no life I assure you. I usually only come here when I'm on my phone waiting somewhere.

iPlay
  • iPlay

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

''The patch coming today addresses game stability issues, including the cloud being unavailable and timeout messages. If your local connection is not to blame, please wait for the patch coming very soon and let us know if that solves the issues you're seeing.''

THE MOMENT OF TRUTH?

TO BAN OR NOT TO BAN?

The statement you cited has absolutely nothing to do with banning anyone. Oh wait didn't I already sh*t on this thread once?

^ this

Every one of you arguing over whether people should be banned or not didn't even read the statement.   :miranda:  

All R* is doing with this patch is fixing stability and server issues.  They never said anything about banning anyone, at least not in this particular statement.  

epic-fail2.jpg    

um everyone was making threads about ''GLITCHERS GUNNA GET B4NN3D'' and sh*t so...

fail

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

THE MOMENT OF TRUTH?

TO BAN OR NOT TO BAN?

^ this

epic-fail2.jpg    

um everyone was making threads about ''GLITCHERS GUNNA GET B4NN3D'' and sh*t so...

fail

Yeah, and apparently they were wrong.  This thread is about the 1.04 patch and Rockstar's statement, in which there was no mention of any glitchers or cheaters being banned for anything.   

iPlay
  • iPlay

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

leave me alone :[

MoneyAllDay
  • MoneyAllDay

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:15 AM

When's this coming

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:18 AM

leave me alone :[

Sorry....I didn't mean for you to feel personally insulted.  I wasn't trying to be mean.  

odiedodi2
  • odiedodi2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:23 AM Edited by odiedodi2, 16 October 2013 - 01:23 AM.

I would just like to point out that the post has been changed from "today" to "this week". Stealthy rockstar bastards!

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

I would just like to point out that the post has been changed from "today" to "this week". Stealthy rockstar bastards!

Course they did. they must be patching other stuff as well that just came up then.

BengeyBoy
  • BengeyBoy

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:44 AM

I sold a  about 5 cars that got duplicated in my garage for around 30k each, Didnt mean to duplicate them! any idea if I will get in cheater pool that that?

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:44 AM

Someone is smoking crack at rockstar.

AeMz
  • AeMz

The guy.

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:49 AM Edited by AeMz, 16 October 2013 - 01:50 AM.

Gah, I just want my mulah

Glockodile
  • Glockodile

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

You lying sack of sh*t I hope they put you in cheater's pool till 2020.

I sold a  about 5 cars that got duplicated in my garage for around 30k each, Didnt mean to duplicate them! any idea if I will get in cheater pool that that?

BengeyBoy
  • BengeyBoy

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

WTF Guys, anyone else have this? you may think im trolling but I just loaded up GTA Online again after going off earlier to my xbox freezing, go into my garage and none of my cars are there but its replaced by 10 supercars full modded and insured... I get in the Z Type, go outside, go back in garage and all my cars are back but now I have free Z Type...

BengeyBoy
  • BengeyBoy

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

You lying sack of sh*t I hope they put you in cheater's pool till 2020.

Wow absolutely 0 trust on this forum

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

100% no ban.

Mickey Boozer
  • Mickey Boozer

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

People Cheat because they suck at life.  They are to ignorant to figure out how to play a game well, they have to cheat.  They have to feel like they are better than everyone else.  But we need those kind of people.  Its makes US look good

^
they suck at real life, they have no job, no friends, no money... now I understand why they do this. I feel sorry for them, really. I'm sorry glitchers. I didn't want to be bad to you ppl. Have a nice day.

Are you fu'king kidding me? It is the exact opposite lol :D We have a REAL LIFE! Friends, Familie, Job etc.

I hafe a Wife, (Sex - hello full time gamer virgins with voices like litte girls^^),Kids, I'm self employed, works >80 hours per week and have reallife activities.

Becouse of this (and also becouse sucks since GTA Online) I uses glitches to can just have fun(my opinion of fun is having money and nice things)

People with no jobs, friends and familie can play this game without glitches for 5 hours per day.

//edit: lol and why the f*uck should people with a reallife care about "fame" in a computergame? People who need this, don't have a life :D I play only for myself and having fun ;)
I have a wife and two jobs too. But I don't glitch.. You know why? Cause making $1 million or having a super nice virtua car or apartment ... Now or four months from now does not matter? Cause I'm not an impatient, needy, selfish spoiled brat. I find that the longer it takes to unlock stuff, the longer the game lasts for me. I can play on and off for a week and be satisfied again when I get an unlock.. Continue to play on and off and keep gradually getting unlocks.

Why glitchers feel like they are entitled everything from the start bewilders me. If you don't like the design of the game, then LEAVE. Don't make excuses to justify your glitching. It's fkn lame.

Ultimately, people who glitch are trying to find a shortcut to a goal. That usually reflects their real life attitude and personality. We're not saying u kill someone in game u kill in real life. No, it's the attitude ' I don't like the design of the system so I will cheat so it fits my needs '. It's a bratty and b!tchy way of life that has no long term benefits besides being a lazy, impatient b!tch.

/rant

Great post.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

People Cheat because they suck at life.  They are to ignorant to figure out how to play a game well, they have to cheat.  They have to feel like they are better than everyone else.  But we need those kind of people.  Its makes US look good

^
they suck at real life, they have no job, no friends, no money... now I understand why they do this. I feel sorry for them, really. I'm sorry glitchers. I didn't want to be bad to you ppl. Have a nice day.

Are you fu'king kidding me? It is the exact opposite lol :D We have a REAL LIFE! Friends, Familie, Job etc.

I hafe a Wife, (Sex - hello full time gamer virgins with voices like litte girls^^),Kids, I'm self employed, works >80 hours per week and have reallife activities.

Becouse of this (and also becouse sucks since GTA Online) I uses glitches to can just have fun(my opinion of fun is having money and nice things)

People with no jobs, friends and familie can play this game without glitches for 5 hours per day.

//edit: lol and why the f*uck should people with a reallife care about "fame" in a computergame? People who need this, don't have a life :D I play only for myself and having fun ;)
I have a wife and two jobs too. But I don't glitch.. You know why? Cause making $1 million or having a super nice virtua car or apartment ... Now or four months from now does not matter? Cause I'm not an impatient, needy, selfish spoiled brat. I find that the longer it takes to unlock stuff, the longer the game lasts for me. I can play on and off for a week and be satisfied again when I get an unlock.. Continue to play on and off and keep gradually getting unlocks.

Why glitchers feel like they are entitled everything from the start bewilders me. If you don't like the design of the game, then LEAVE. Don't make excuses to justify your glitching. It's fkn lame.

Ultimately, people who glitch are trying to find a shortcut to a goal. That usually reflects their real life attitude and personality. We're not saying u kill someone in game u kill in real life. No, it's the attitude ' I don't like the design of the system so I will cheat so it fits my needs '. It's a bratty and b!tchy way of life that has no long term benefits besides being a lazy, impatient b!tch.

/rant

This.

VitalEcho
  • VitalEcho

Saint

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:16 AM

The source clearly says the patch coming THIS WEEK.

Nabooy
  • Nabooy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:37 AM

Just where the f*ck does it say in Rockstar's message that it is coming "today"?

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:38 AM

So not today?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users