Photo

1.04 COMES TODAY

212 replies to this topic
antidrip
  • antidrip

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

You do realize that they don't need a title update to ban IPs and accounts on servers they have total control over, right? So your post is illogical.

Clearly you have no working knowledge of how IP's actually work and live in some fake dream world where people still "IP" ban hahahah.
And you discerned that based on my post? Explain how my post allowed you to draw those conclusions...

And yes, people do still IP ban, because in certain environments... the IP is the only identifier that exists.

And again, at what point of my post clearly illustrates how I dont know how IPs work? They are not hard to understand.
So what you are saying, that they do need a title update to IP ban? And my post that they dont shows I dont understand how they work.

Please, I would love for you to educate me... I need a good laugh today.

How can you ban ip when you lease it on a 1-7 day lease?

You do know how dynamic public IPing works?

Or for a retard Your ip changes all the time so no IP banning does not exist.

Cant ban a IP unless it static as it changes constantly.

Start a CMD prompt in windows and type ipconfig /all and notice the lease optained and lease expired times.

CallMeTheBoss
  • CallMeTheBoss

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

Or is that directed at the ones who are butthurt over the way you play?

That.

If you dont like ranking up having money and owning sh*t thats fine with me..
Dont worry about how much i have and i wont worry about how little you have.

Lol rofllmao you sad little c*nt , i bet you cheat in every game because your adhd doesnt let you enjoy it properly for long enough

I do cheat in every game. Any chance i can i glitch, cheat, use aimbots, modded controllers, use trainers, xbox and ps3 are both jailbroke.

I also didnt have to pay for the game(all games and dlc are free for me) or pay to get a collectors edition content.

I am a horrible person :)

Below are some videos of my hacking BLACK Ops 2 for PS3.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=OGHYlwTzyYw

Did you get the attention you were desperately seeking? Good, now please leave. SMH

oopsIFarted
  • oopsIFarted

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

You do realize that they don't need a title update to ban IPs and accounts on servers they have total control over, right? So your post is illogical.

Clearly you have no working knowledge of how IP's actually work and live in some fake dream world where people still "IP" ban hahahah.
And you discerned that based on my post? Explain how my post allowed you to draw those conclusions...

And yes, people do still IP ban, because in certain environments... the IP is the only identifier that exists.

And again, at what point of my post clearly illustrates how I dont know how IPs work? They are not hard to understand.
So what you are saying, that they do need a title update to IP ban? And my post that they dont shows I dont understand how they work.

You do realize people dont IP ban because of something called Network address translation. There arent enough IP's in the world for everyone to have a unique one so network engineers use NAT'ing to allow morons like yourself to post fake crap on the internet about "IP Bans". The only tards that IP ban are the ones on boards and they usually end up blocking an entire internet provider when they do that. Rockstar actually has knowledge of how IP's work unlike you which is why they dont IP ban. Get knowledge scrub instead of "hardcore" gaming

oopsIFarted
  • oopsIFarted

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

Start a CMD prompt in windows and type ipconfig /all and notice the lease optained and lease expired times.

your partially right. when you do that you are only seeing the IP your router assigns you which is a private IP. The IP that the servers sees is totally different and it is shared by a crap load of other people

stocksyuto
  • stocksyuto

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

That.

Lol rofllmao you sad little c*nt , i bet you cheat in every game because your adhd doesnt let you enjoy it properly for long enough

I do cheat in every game. Any chance i can i glitch, cheat, use aimbots, modded controllers, use trainers, xbox and ps3 are both jailbroke.
I also didnt have to pay for the game(all games and dlc are free for me) or pay to get a collectors edition content.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8-SVRNPm6Ek

Watch out we got a basass over here

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

That.

Look at all those views... you are a superstar! 27 views ROFL

• Statisfaction likes this

antidrip
  • antidrip

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

your partially right. when you do that you are only seeing the IP your router assigns you which is a private IP. The IP that the servers sees is totally different and it is shared by a crap load of other people

If i was using a router....

Doofey
  • Doofey

Old Skool, you know it!

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

I'm not getting into this argument. Both you and the other guy are basing your entire argument on a sentence stating that they dont need a title update to IP ban.
And somehow that shows that I dont understand hiw IPs can be dynamic and static?
Or that mutiple people can all hide behind one IP?

I suppose you are going to try and say that I dont know that even multiple websites can share one IP?

All based on a sentence that somehow made you conjure up all these ideas of what you think I know and completely goes astray from what I said to begin with.

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:39 PM Edited by Crookid, 15 October 2013 - 05:40 PM.

You do realize Rockstar isn't giving players 500k from the goodness of their own heart, they couldn't give a sh*t whether you could play or not. They are giving 500k to test micro transactions, once they are confirmed as working then Rockstar will release the cash cards.

Got to love these dudes. Their opinions are facts and everything is a conspiracy theory.

I bet you don't believe we landed on the moon and think George Bush planned 9/11.

Read a book turd.

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

cmicsfee.gif

antidrip
  • antidrip

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

Didnt we go into iraq for no reason on false charges than give dick cheneys company no bid contracts ?

Not everything is what you read in books. turd

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

You do realize Rockstar isn't giving players 500k from the goodness of their own heart, they couldn't give a sh*t whether you could play or not. They are giving 500k to test micro transactions, once they are confirmed as working then Rockstar will release the cash cards.

Got to love these dudes. Their opinions are facts and everything is a conspiracy theory.

I bet you don't believe we landed on the moon and think George Bush planned 9/11.

Read a book turd.

How can you say "their opinions are facts" in a sarcastic way and then scrutinise peoples opinions on political matters?

• tradami likes this

oopsIFarted
  • oopsIFarted

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

I'm not getting into this argument. Both you and the other guy are basing your entire argument on a sentence stating that they dont need a title update to IP ban.
And somehow that shows that I dont understand hiw IPs can be dynamic and static?

I suppose you are going to try and say that I dont know that even multiple websites can share one IP?

All based on a sentence that somehow made you conjure up all these ideas of what you think I know and completely goes astray from what I said to begin with.

Your reeling faster than a congress man caught with his pants down.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

I hope this fixes the vanishing cars issue. I wanna start modding some of my cars.

FarVision
  • FarVision

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

i want stock market and card sto be made live here! Plus the 500k will come in handy too.

I can't really do anything with the Console but I would love to have the full fake website experience and stock experience through the social club externally.  That would be awesome.

Doofey
  • Doofey

Old Skool, you know it!

• Members

Your reeling faster than a congress man caught with his pants down.
Maybe because I am still waiting for you to tell me how you can know what knowledge I have based on, "they don't need a title update to IP ban"

And instead, you proceed to ramble on and on of how IPs work.

So again, explain to me how my sentences shows I dont understand how they work.

Did you ever stop to think that I didnt feel like writing book here on how they would actually do it and instead, opted to put it in such a way that most people would have some sort of ckue of the point I was making....

Maybe I should have just left it at this..... "They dont need a title update to ban dumbasses"

Would that get my f*cking point across? Or do you need a god damn book to see the point? Cause for f*cks sake, I damn near wrote one already trying to tell you what I was getting at.

And once again, one sentence doesnt tell you a f*cking thing about what I know. All you did was come up with a fantasy about what I do and dont know because I said "IP"
f*ck sakes, didnt realize saying one word opened brain to my entire knowledge....

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:55 PM Edited by blk95ta, 15 October 2013 - 06:00 PM.

Hmm... Now I'm starting to wonder if avoiding doing any exploits was a good idea on my part. I've played legit the whole time, except for once when I tried selling a car in order to get my money up but it wouldn't sell more than twice, but now I keep thinking that maybe doing the motorcycle glitch to get a couple hundred grand before a patch ends it would've been okay..

Oh, well. I'll just try to enjoy the game like I already have been. No exploits so far.

i'll admit i sold a duped $100k car a few times (sold one twice and lost it, got a different one from a friend and sold it a few times doing the glitch to keep it) but i have only made $1.3 million off of car sales and 2.4M of of missions, not sure if that is just this character or all 3 (lost 2) but my total play time on this char is 92 hrs and overall is over  120 hrs (5 days, 2 hrs) so the 1.3mil i made with a few $100k glitched cars thrown in, was mostly with legit ballers so i think i'll be ok. I'm a level 72 and lost a lvl 14 and lvl 13.  if anyone gets banned it's gonna be the lvl 20's with $20M in the bank and like 8 hrs of play time.

i mainly did the glitch with ballers to rebuild what i lost from character 2. 

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

Damn, guna need a large popcorn and cherry ICEE for this thread...Lmao

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

Most developed countries use dynamic ips alot of smaller countries are defaulted to static dynamic ips only change by a number or two depending if it's ipv4 or ipv6

Kendoyid
  • Kendoyid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

Man sure wish i didnt have 10 super cars fully upgraded, every plane,helicopter and trucks thru pegasus.

My 30 million in cash and 60+ million in total assets.

It weighs heavy on my soul knowing i cheated.

The guys that are level 40 and have 200k are the ones doing it right.

Sure wish i was broke and level locked like the rest of the fags.

Killing people with tanks and helicopters and them not being able to do anything about it is soooo boring.

I mean really whats the point in owning everything in game and having 30 million for future content.

I am so angry with my self...

why god why did i do this to my self :(

Constantly having a stiffy because you have every gun attachment car truck plane helicopter tank is not a good thing.

i mean seriously having a major hard one and smiling constantly just wears me out.

lol what a prick,not coz you cheated,just coz of this post.

GH05TF4CE
  • GH05TF4CE

I love lamp

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

Most developed countries use dynamic ips alot of smaller countries are defaulted to static dynamic ips only change by a number or two depending if it's ipv4 or ipv6

What was that? I'm sorry, I don't speak Spanish.

BURRRRGER
  • BURRRRGER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

Swag daddy $$$$$$

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

How funny would it be if with this new patch the LSC glitch still worked? Also are some morons seriously debating an IP ban? Are you kidding me? Do you know how badly you have to mess up to get an IP ban in anything.

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

Sorry for all the mumbojumbo I work for a cable company in Canada by the name of Rogers, ipv4 is your basic ip but since they're running low on numbers to actually lease out to people we've started using ipv6 which is an up that looks similar to this 11:1111:111:1111111111 etc most ipv4 come up in usual terms such as 192.168.0.1(yes I know it's a router ip) generally up here if you want a static ip you have to pay around 5 bucks a month.

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv6 here's an article on ipv6 for your knowledge.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

I wish they would just so these idiots going "LOL NO ROCKSTAR CAN'T DO THAT ITS ILLEGAL" would see the truth.

i just got off gta online (i have the xbox version) and there was no mention of a patch being available unless they ment later today unless they ment ps3 version,  and refering to ikevhawk's coment if you ment by banning then yes they can ban by banning the rockstar account of the offending player.

GH05TF4CE
  • GH05TF4CE

I love lamp

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv6 here's an article on ipv6 for your knowledge.

Thankyou kind sir.

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:17 PM Edited by Tantrix, 15 October 2013 - 06:18 PM.

Who cares. People either get banned or they don't. There's no point in dwelling over it.

Well the new threads of people crying will be exciting.

There are threads constantly being made of people crying, whether it's about "cheaters" ruining the game for everyone, cheaters worrying about the ban, or someone bitching about having to walk through their apartment.

Actually saw a thread about someone complaining that their apartment was too big and it took too long to walk through.

Edit: Anyone know when the update is going live?

Uhh...what do you live in, a dumpster?  This is annoying if you have ANY of the apartments over $200k.  I don't know about you, but I don't like moving like a snail to my door, then again to my car.

Nobitos
  • Nobitos

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

Swag will never get banned

#YOLO

WrathPhoenix
  • WrathPhoenix

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

Didnt we go into iraq for no reason on false charges than give dick cheneys company no bid contracts ?

Not everything is what you read in books. turd

I like you. Not all of you, but most of you. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users