Photo

SUV where people stand on the side?

8 replies to this topic
GoodShark
  • GoodShark

Soldier of Fortune

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

Which SUV is it that people stand on the side of it, like the cop SUV?  I've done it before, but I wasn't sure of what SUV it was.  

I got a Declasse Granger, and I think you might be able to, but the customization options for it suck.  I can't put a grille on it or anything.  Just standard stuff.

I'd prefer an SUV where people can ride on the side, as well as having the ability to make some nice cosmetic changes.

justineastwick
  • justineastwick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:48 PM Edited by justineastwick, 15 October 2013 - 03:56 PM.

I think you might be talking about the Bravado Bison. It's $30,000 when you buy it from the website.

And if you're on the Xbox 360 version, I'll buy that Granger from you - what's your asking price?

TheLackey
  • TheLackey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

Which SUV is it that people stand on the side of it, like the cop SUV?  I've done it before, but I wasn't sure of what SUV it was.  

I got a Declasse Granger, and I think you might be able to, but the customization options for it suck.  I can't put a grille on it or anything.  Just standard stuff.

I'd prefer an SUV where people can ride on the side, as well as having the ability to make some nice cosmetic changes.

When you did this, how did you ride on the side vs. getting in the car? 

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:53 PM Edited by meetreez, 15 October 2013 - 03:53 PM.

When you did this, how did you ride on the side vs. getting in the car? 

All of the seats have to be taken up inside of the SUV. Once all seats are filled, people will start hanging off the sides. It's actually pretty cool, but the driver has to be real slick.

adra12
  • adra12

Orange and Maroon VT

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

The SUV you are referring to is the Sheriff SUV which is currently glitched and therefore allowed to be taken inside the mod shop. Once inside a tracker can be bought for 2k, insurance is free but the only other customizations are changing the color (which itself is glitchy and everything is free except crew and chrome), explosives, and bulletproofing the tires. The Granger which it is based on has much more customizability than that.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

What's good is that you can use your powerful Weapons (such as Assault Rifles) when hanging on the Sides. :)

The downside is though that your Driver has to be very skilled, or you will be sent flying at the first impact :D

YOLOandSWAG
  • YOLOandSWAG

YOLO+SWAG=$

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

Join the special police force for that action

#YOLO

GoodShark
  • GoodShark

Soldier of Fortune

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

Bravado Bison you say?  I'll have to have a look at that one.  And you can hang off the side of it?

Also, you can have the Granger if you want.

NJDVolchenkov
  • NJDVolchenkov

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:53 AM

No, you can't hang from the sides on the Bravado Bison.

But it is a 6 seat vehicle with 4 in the car and 2 in the bed of the truck, it's sick for drive-by's and if you hit a wall or car while driving your buddies won't get hit unlike the SUV.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users