Quantcast

» «
Photo

Digital Copy - Can I reinstall without downloading again?

2 replies to this topic
kilowhat
  • kilowhat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:57 PM

Hey guys, just wondering about the process of getting back to 1.00. I was playing offline for a while and everything was going great until I plugged back in to the internet and chose to update. Game is now unplayable beyond a bit of driving around and I was wondering if I delete the game as installed, will the original download remain, or will I have to go through the 17GB download again? I will eventually have to do it when I want to complete the game or go online, but I can still use it to mess around a bit for the next couple days so I would wait until then to delete/download it. Such a huge headache having a burned out BR drive... :( If I were playing on the disc I could just delete the install and start over but I'm worried that deleting the install will delete the download because the downloaded file isn't visible since the software was installed. Thanks in advance for any help on my first post and thread!

PumpuliKivi
  • PumpuliKivi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

How is it unplayable? 

kilowhat
  • kilowhat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

Freezing any time there's a cut scene involved. I'm figuring something corrupted while the update was installing because it worked well before this. Not perfectly, but with a lot less glitching and freezing than some people report...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users