GTA Banning sh*tstorm

58 replies to this topic
antidrip
  • antidrip

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

We're not getting banned morons.
If your not over level 100 and have over 50 million your a f*cking idiot .

antidrip
  • antidrip

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

OP you commit suicide yet ?

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

Here's some fun reading and to save everyone the trouble of having to go through the "tiring" task of reading the entire thing from start to finish I've put the most important part right below the link.  

Here's to hoping for console bans and be left with people who actually WANT to play the game.

http://www.geek.com/...nline-rockstar-responds-with-banhammer-1573931/

This, of course, seriously imbalances the online economy of GTA V. Its almost like players are stealing money in a game about stealing things. That simply wont do, so the ban hammer is allegedly hitting hard. A number of players report they have been booted from the game after using the exploit. Rockstar has allegedly told affected gamers that it will continue banning people from GTA Online who abuse the bug until it is fixed. It may also work with Microsoft to ban the console from all online play.

So some site makes "claims" without a single solid source to back them up and you post it here like its fact? LOL. No. The last sentence of your post( article ) only further proves that site is full of sh*t and probably written by another butthurt fanboy. Microsoft gonna ban consoles because of a money glitch in a game? LMAFO@TR!

MS has banned for less in the past.  Everyone knows that taking advantage of an exploit in a game is bannable as it presents an unfair advantage to other players who wish to play the game the way it was meant to be played.  And yes having an unlimited amount of money does affect other players.  If someone has the resources to place ridiculous bounties on random players or call in airstrikes for the hell of it that does impact the fun of other players who decided not to cheat their way through the game.  On the bright side these types of players generally only play a game for a short time before they get bored and trade it in for the next troll worthy target, ie. COD, so eventually GTA online will balance out and be playable for everyone else.

The fact people even play in public lobbies bewilders me. Bounty system is retarded and should be done away with or made to be like rdr where you're a public enemy

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

Maybe.

Or maybe we just do what we want and enjoy the game how we want.

tradami
  • tradami

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

OP: look gaiz, i has leyjit sors: answers.yahoo.com

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

Maybe.

Or maybe we just do what we want and enjoy the game how we want.

Indeed, not everyone enjoys breaking games.

ShalowGravy
  • ShalowGravy

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

So because they brushed off the question and directed them to an email address where they can ignore it at, you took that as it's a "banning sh*tstorm"? 

80863-Tom-Cruise-laughing-gif-Imgur-BzbT

antidrip
  • antidrip

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

Ya public lobby is fail.
Bad sport makes it pointless.
Almost never a good reason to be there.

No reason to do missions anymore.
Criminal records gets more xp.
No need for money
No need for friends as mission grinding with friends is not efficient. Fail online multiplayer game.

Batallions
  • Batallions

God

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

OP: look gaiz, i has leyjit sors: answers.yahoo.com

Where does it say it's legit? 

sh*tstorm
A course of action that would appear to lead to a good outcome, but when undertaken, leads to a situation that is utterly out of control beyond human comprehension

WalterS_LV
  • WalterS_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:24 PM Edited by Zoidbergs_LV, 15 October 2013 - 04:26 PM.

"On XBL I have a friend who has been"

"Quote Lamar "Your sounding more like a Sni-i-ich Everyday!" "

Laughing Out Loud

Batallions
  • Batallions

God

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

Damn, a lot of people are getting banned/bad sport.

Who could of foretold this?

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:42 PM Edited by karmaman101, 15 October 2013 - 05:43 PM.

*yawn*

If by a lot, you mean absolutely no one...I guess so.

Batallions
  • Batallions

God

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:46 PM Edited by Batallions, 15 October 2013 - 05:46 PM.

*yawn*

Then I guess so. I'll post again when this is flooded with ban threads, along with the other threads. There's other sites than this for information. 

Again, the stupidity. 

Deathwish91
  • Deathwish91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

*yawn*

Then I guess so. I'll post again when this is flooded with ban threads, along with the other threads. There's other sites than this for information. 

Again, the stupidity. 

808.jpg

Batallions
  • Batallions

God

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:50 PM Edited by Batallions, 15 October 2013 - 05:53 PM.

*yawn*

Again, the stupidity. 

808.jpg

http://i0.kym-cdn.co...490/449/808.jpg

I'll have to write down your name. 

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

*yawn*

Again, the stupidity. 

Let me guess...

http://gtaforums.com...23-i-got-banned

You think that's real, don't you?

Batallions
  • Batallions

God

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:59 PM Edited by Batallions, 15 October 2013 - 06:00 PM.

*yawn*

Again, the stupidity. 

Let me guess...

There is more than just www.gtaforums.com

LOL.jpg

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:00 PM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 15 October 2013 - 06:02 PM.

Mod shop glitchers = pure scum. No respect. Kill on site. Boot from game without question. These people are easy to spot.

Pre-patch lucrative mission replay glitchers (those with ridiculously high rank, usually suspect stats to go along with it) = very little respect. I guess they're not cheaters, but they probably suck and I wouldn't want to play with them.

People who grind criminal records, etc. non-stop = little respect. How can they stomach playing the most boring, least skill requiring race in the game repeatedly? Pity.

Players who do a little of everything, don't exploit glitches (or even look for them) who have great stats and perform well as a team player = RESPECT.

I would rather play with level 5 noobs with pistols than play with these high level/ripped off dollar jokes.

Please tell me to stop whining... please oh please tell me to stop whining! :)

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:00 PM Edited by karmaman101, 15 October 2013 - 06:00 PM.

*yawn*

Again, the stupidity. 

Let me guess...

You didn't answer my question.

Batallions
  • Batallions

God

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

*yawn*

Again, the stupidity. 

Let me guess...

You didn't answer my question.

Actually, I did. It's not my fault you're too stupid to put thought into an answer. 

I responded with that there are other sites, meaning I have other information. When I lol'd, I lol'd at your statement and question

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

Again, deflecting. So I'll take that as a yes, you do believe it's real. Thanks for confirming your stupidity. Later.

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

Again, deflecting. So I'll take that as a yes, you do believe it's real. Thanks for confirming your stupidity. Later.

Anything to get the last word...

Batallions
  • Batallions

God

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:06 PM Edited by Batallions, 15 October 2013 - 06:06 PM.

I guess, go upon your day. Make sure you watch that George Carlin video before you stumble out the door. 

Martin Madrazo
  • Martin Madrazo

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

Release-the-kraken.jpg

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

I asked a simple question...he couldn't give a simple yes or no. He attempted to deflect, but failed miserably. Pretty straight forward.

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

I asked a simple question...he couldn't give a simple yes or no. He attempted to deflect, but failed miserably. Pretty straight forward.

Fair enough

dazzza10
  • dazzza10

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

If R *don’t start dishing out punishments soon then this will fail badly its only going to give the green light for more people to start doing it , you have to stop some where they need to show they mean business now for this game and future games to come . And I wish people would stop blaming  R* for having glitch in the game most games have some but its there game they can do what the hell they like including punishments for players .

firebolt059
  • firebolt059

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

Lol butthurt bitches who have integrity and moral righteousness in games. So I glitched 15-20 million? Big whoop. It's a fake world with fake money, deal with it. Don't like it? Sell the game. If the glitchers get banned (highly unlikely as there is no statement from rockstar as of yet) then we will simply flock to another game or next gen. GTAO will be a ghost town by Christmas anyway.
  • karmaman101 likes this

Jerjef
  • Jerjef

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

Lol butthurt bitches who have integrity and moral righteousness in games. So I glitched 15-20 million? Big whoop. It's a fake world with fake money, deal with it. Don't like it? Sell the game. If the glitchers get banned (highly unlikely as there is no statement from rockstar as of yet) then we will simply flock to another game or next gen. GTAO will be a ghost town by Christmas anyway.

Wow that's quite an obnoxious attitude you have there.  "If YOU don't like how I play the game which in turn ruins YOUR enjoyment of the game, then YOU should stop playing and sell it while I continue to play in this manner."  Then to follow it up with, "If R* penalizes ME for doing what I knew was obviously wrong I'll just whine and cry and go play another game instead of taking responsibility for MY actions like an adult."  Well good luck with that and like I said to another like-minded individual, "You will not be missed, buh bye."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users