» «
Photo

GTA 5 - Unlimited money car method - Explained

44 replies to this topic
TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:29 PM Edited by TwoDynamic, 15 October 2013 - 01:37 PM.

Allright so basically a few people have been having issues with this glitch  Mainly because they are doing the first part incorrectly , now if you want this to work 100% you have to do the "New Game"part before you do anything, some people may get away without doing it this way but if you do this it should work 100% (The new game part doesnt overwrite your save btw) 

Goto this forum post if you want a written tutorial but make SURE you do the "new game" part before hand as it doesnt say to do it there : http://gtaforums.com...19k-glitch-ps3/

If you want a step by step on how to do this with the new game part at the start watch thishttp://www.youtube.c...Klxo0yZRRwuTv0g

• Strigoil likes this

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

gay

• sam1ches likes this

FabianHD
  • FabianHD

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:35 PM

Allright so basically a few people have been having issues with this glitch  Mainly because they are doing the first part incorrectly , now if you want this to work 100% you have to do the "New Game"part before you do anything, some people may get away without doing it this way but if you do this it should work 100%

Goto this forum post if you want a written tutorial but make SURE you do the "new game" part before hand as it doesnt say to do it there : http://gtaforums.com...19k-glitch-ps3/

If you want a step by step on how to do this with the new game part at the start watch thishttp://www.youtube.c...Klxo0yZRRwuTv0g

It works for me, i didnt even do the last location thing, Thanks for trying to help anyway.

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

We the best!

Money mafia!

hyseptik
  • hyseptik

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

Allright so basically a few people have been having issues with this glitch  Mainly because they are doing the first part incorrectly , now if you want this to work 100% you have to do the "New Game"part before you do anything, some people may get away without doing it this way but if you do this it should work 100%

It works for me, i didnt even do the last location thing, Thanks for trying to help get youtube views anyway.

Strigoil
  • Strigoil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

Can confirm his way works, others didnt for me.

Deathwish91
  • Deathwish91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

OMG THIS f*ckING WORKS THANK YOU SO MUCH! 100% FAIL PROOF

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:22 PM

I did this a few times before.

Now I'm doing it the same way and it doesn't work.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

Can confirm his way works, others didnt for me.

Ty thats why i made this post because ppl are doing it w/o the new game part at the start and failing 

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

Oh thank you, thank you for your effort to ruin the game.

Here, let me find you guys some websites with aimbots and god-mode cheats for various other games you might play, like CoD or battlefield. And you can thank me later guys, I just want to help

Help create a toxic community where cheating, glitching and exploiting is the norm, until the legit players gets tired of the unbalance and unfairness and leaves, and then ofcourse.... the glitchers get bored because they have nothing to play for anymore, and theres no point in showing off an expensive car when everyone else has one, so they leave aswell.

And since everyone has so much money, noone buys the cash cards so rockstar stops putting out regular updates.

Thank you sir, i bow to you.

Now grab a rope and do what feels natural.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

banhammer.png

Doolz351
  • Doolz351

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

gay

banhammer.png

this

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

banhammer.png

You mean cheaters pool

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

I'd like to see the cheating stopped in GTAO, right away.

Why isn't Rockstar treating this with more urgency? I mean fun is fun, but I really am surprised they don't hotfix something to throw a wrench in these 'sploits, like no store access, maybe.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

I'd like to see the cheating stopped in GTAO, right away.

Why isn't Rockstar treating this with more urgency? I mean fun is fun, but I really am surprised they don't hotfix something to throw a wrench in these 'sploits, like no store access, maybe.

im also surprised that R* hasn't patched it yet,

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

banhammer.png

You mean cheaters pool

I mean ban hammer 

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

banhammer.png

You mean cheaters pool

I mean ban hammer 

i honestly dont think ppl we be getting banned

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

banhammer.png

You mean cheaters pool

I mean ban hammer 

i honestly think they will ban some users

i'm not trolling or anything, but these fellas with 50+million aren't getting away IMO

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

banhammer.png

You mean cheaters pool

I mean ban hammer 

i honestly think they will ban some users

i'm not trolling or anything, but these fellas with 50+million aren't getting away IMO

I could imagine if its done to that extent yea, personally i have just about got 1 mil from this

sam1ches
  • sam1ches

1st day millionaire

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

Cheating: act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage

grand theft auto is a game of cheating. i don't mind people are cheating, but WHY would you make your cheat public.

the idea of cheating is to gain an advantage, OP is a f*cking tard.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:33 PM Edited by TwoDynamic, 15 October 2013 - 05:53 PM.

Cheating: act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage

grand theft auto is a game of cheating. i don't mind people are cheating, but WHY would you make your cheat public.

the idea of cheating is to gain an advantage, OP is a f*cking tard.

Gain an advantage for what?, im not in a race with my friends to get money,cars or the best apartments and making it public gets it patched faster

FabianHD
  • FabianHD

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

i cant see people getting banned but if they do then f*ck it they did this to themselves, all the money they made and how long they took you think they could fix something like this, idc ill keep doing this all day

firebolt059
  • firebolt059

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:30 PM Edited by firebolt059, 15 October 2013 - 06:47 PM.

Rockstar hasn't fixed it because they obviously don't care, or don't want to lost over 50% of their player base.

nAtAs l FHOA
  • nAtAs l FHOA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

Rockstar hasn't fixed it because they obviously don't care, or don't want to lost over 50% of their player base.

I agree with this if they banned every player that used money glitches it would gut the players online.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

I agree with this if they banned every player that used money glitches it would gut the players online.

Couldnt have said it any better myself

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

i cant see people getting banned but if they do then f*ck it they did this to themselves, all the money they made and how long they took you think they could fix something like this, idc ill keep doing this all day

I agree that they did this to themselves 

FabianHD
  • FabianHD

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

Bro

Bro its patched

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

Bro

Bro its patched

No it isnt i done it like 30 mins ago

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

Bro

Bro its patched

You still having trouble pm me 

FabianHD
  • FabianHD

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

no its all good now thanks anyway

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users