Photo

Best Online cars to modify?

13 replies to this topic
xKirtland
  • xKirtland

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:14 PM

I am starting to build up a garage of a range of different class cars i can modify and look good. I was wondering on everyones experience whats the best car your modified, try and stay away from the obvious and bring new things to this :)

Feel free to add picture of your cars so we can all compare :)

Thanks!

Xbox 360 tag:

x Kirtland

Terrazi Terrajin
  • Terrazi Terrajin

I want you to feel the pressure.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:39 PM Edited by Terrazi Terrajin, 15 October 2013 - 01:05 PM.

I shall show you my beaut, one second while I take a pic in-game. 
EDIT: Done.

0_0.jpg

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:57 PM Edited by haythem09, 15 October 2013 - 02:57 PM.

The Sultan is literally designed to be modded, remember the Sultan RS from GTA IV? Via mods you can turn a Sultan into a Sultan RS. It's easily one of the best and fastest Four-door cars in the game. It's worth it, sick of people turning up to jobs with 2-door cars when there's 4 of us.

xKirtland
  • xKirtland

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

The Sultan is literally designed to be modded, remember the Sultan RS from GTA IV? Via mods you can turn a Sultan into a Sultan RS. It's easily one of the best and fastest Four-door cars in the game. It's worth it, sick of people turning up to jobs with 2-door cars when there's 4 of us.

I have tried looking for sultans online and struggle a lot to find one, but i heard they are really good and 4 door makes it amazing! will deffinately have to find one!

xKirtland
  • xKirtland

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:10 PM

0_0.jpg

This is a beaut! ill try post a picture of my sabre turbo, i love them so much i think youll like mine :)

xKirtland
  • xKirtland

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

0_0.jpg

This is a beaut! ill try post a picture of my sabre turbo, i love them so much i think youll like mine :)

How do i post a picture?

xKirtland
  • xKirtland

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

0_0.jpg

xKirtland
  • xKirtland

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

Here is also a picture of my Adder ! i love the wheels

0_0.jpg

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Tally target, weapon away.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

Here is also a picture of my Adder ! i love the wheels

0_0.jpg

Hope nobody blows it up. :p Those things are magnets for assholes that would love to give you a massive repair bill.

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Tally target, weapon away.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:40 PM Edited by x0v3rKiLx, 15 October 2013 - 06:16 PM.

I'll post pics of my favorite mods when I get home from class. The whole left side of my garage is a shrine to American muscle :D And the whole right side is mostly purchased sports cars.

xKirtland
  • xKirtland

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

I'll post pics of my favorite mods when I get home from class. The whole left side of my garage is a shrine to American muscle :D And the whole left side is mostly purchased sports cars

i love american muscle and my bugatti nearly gets blow up 24/7

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

Yep, knew that would be an issue when I saw the disconcerting amount of coupes and supercars that were being put into the game some many months back. It's like there are barely any 4 door sedans. 

Moth
  • Moth

Sheamus McF*ckyourself

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

I am starting to build up a garage of a range of different class cars i can modify and look good. I was wondering on everyones experience whats the best car your modified, try and stay away from the obvious and bring new things to this :)

Are you talking about cars that have a pretty good selection of visual mods? If you are:

Ratloader

Rebel

Sabre Turbo

Buccaneer

Tailgater

Sultan

Dubsta

Dominator

Bagger

Sandking XL/SWB

Futo

Comet

Feltzer

There are a few more, but those are the ones that I can think of at the top of my head.

xKirtland
  • xKirtland

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

Are you talking about cars that have a pretty good selection of visual mods? If you are:

Ratloader

Rebel

Sabre Turbo

Buccaneer

Tailgater

Sultan

Dubsta

Dominator

Bagger

Sandking XL/SWB

Futo

Comet

Feltzer

There are a few more, but those are the ones that I can think of at the top of my head.

Thanks lots of help!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users