Quantcast

» «
Photo

So to everyone that can't wait for heists.

39 replies to this topic
zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

I think Heists will pay good sum IF you can keep it. Kinda like SP heists, where you can lose money if you drop it. I assume they will make things very hard, but if you manage to getaway successfully without losing money, then you can keep it. 

It wont be easy money but it wont be impossible either. People who play with a crew as a cohesive unit, watching each others back with good planning and getaway plan will be able to get more profits as compared to dumbasses. 

MuddledMuppet
  • MuddledMuppet

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

So what, just give me some fun over virtual cash anyday.

This this this a thousand times this

MuddledMuppet
  • MuddledMuppet

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

I forsee all being well in the area of Heist profitability.
Rockstar is probably going to have some pretty expensive DLC.
And I don't mean expensive interns of real world dollars.. I mean that it wil have some highly desirable content that you can download for free, but you will have to purchase with your in game character, and the items will probably be unrealistically priced.. Like there might be a 10 million dollar super car in a DLC.
Things like that.. Things for people to work towards.. You could probably stand to make some good money for heists.. I think we will be ok.

I'm thinking the same, maybe new actual HOUSES, not apartments, maybe some mansions in Vinewood Hills, maybe a beach house in Vespucci Beach. 

With a heli pad!!!

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

Heists pay more the higher level you are, I really doubt the max is 50k. I'm sure it's somewhere probably 5 million.

Lol it'll never be 5 million for one heist. You'd only have to complete 3-4 and you'd have enough money for pretty much everything you could want. The game would die out fast if they gave us that kind of money for one job.

Where's the source that says it pays more the higher the level?

Spitfirex007
  • Spitfirex007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

Yeah I don't care about the payout. I just want to have fun planning, and pulling off the heist with friends. I'm so tired of doing simple, boring missions.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

Wait, I have been looking forward to doing heists for the fun of it.  I didn't know I was supposed to be doing heists to make millions of dollars.  My god, no wonder I am having problems figuring this entire game out, I'm playing it wrong!!!!!

Gigs84
  • Gigs84

Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

Yeah I don't care about the payout. I just want to have fun planning, and pulling off the heist with friends. I'm so tired of doing simple, boring missions.

Bingo

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

From what I heard, and it makes sense.  Job points will be needed to complete heist.  Instead of collecting a van you need for a heist or such you will instead do whatever jobs you choose and the JP will act as the resources for the heist.  So before you can even do a heist you have to spend an hour or so playing jobs, this keeps the money from being too fast.

That being said there are two things to mention

1) Will JP be changed to stay instead of returning to 0 when you log off?  Wouldn't it suck to get 115 JP out of 130 JP only to log off for going idle because something in RL needed your attention?

2) R* promised that cash cards will be for those people who want to speed through things/don't have enough free time to earn virtual money.  Heist will likely be as other have said and unlock via level.  People who don't have a lot of free time won't be a high enough level for $500k heist so they need to buy the cards

On another note the heist leader decides who gets the money, so technically a 500k heist could give you very little if you split it amongst 10 or more crew members.  Or a lot if you decide to f*ck them over, but I hope that if you decide to f*ck people over and keep the money there's a way to get you back.  Wouldn't it be awesome if I'm sitting in my apartment with the 500k I kept only to here BANG! Door explodes and my crew comes in with AA12s and uzis XD.

stocksyuto
  • stocksyuto

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

If heist give me 50k then fine im not doin it for money just fun. Il be farming them as much as possible

CHRSXIII
  • CHRSXIII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

I think R* should put a timer on heists so that they can only be done like every other day or so. You don'twant to get bored of heists. They should also make JP stay, so you have to build up a decent amont in order to pull of these heists. Just my opinion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users