Photo

The kids are literally killing me...

63 replies to this topic
Skeloton
  • Skeloton

Living Dead Gangster

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

I had 2 members of a crew after me, they fired first but i owned them. Then i got bored switched on passive mode and just laughed my ass off as they wasted all their ammo trying to kill me.

Ronrollin9434
  • Ronrollin9434

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

Rockstar feels it's okay for people to kill others on foot, but when you blow up their beloved, precious, replaceable vehicles, then you're being a bad sport.

What a concept.

Duncan96
  • Duncan96

Honest Joe

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

You obviously aren't suited to online play. 

Either play solo online or go back, replay single player or choose another game. People with your ethos are actually very lucky that Rockstar decided to 'hand hold' so much in this title, if anything your type of gaming style is overly protected. 

I'd say that he is well within rights to be annoyed by the bullsh*t. All problems can be solved by doing things Red Dead style :

Normal

Hardcore

Friendly

Then, magically, there are no problems. Also, you sound like a 1337 pro gamer elitist fagor.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

Shooter of Guns

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:01 PM Edited by chainsoar, 15 October 2013 - 08:02 PM.

lol at all this "harsh realities" bullsh*t. No, it's a game about gangsters and bank robbers, not 5 million loose cannons spraying bullets at everything that moves.

"THIS GAME HAS PVP? BETTER KILL EVERYTHING THAT LIVES"

There's a clear line between PVP and being an unimaginative turd. Face it, the kid who rolls up next to you at a clothing store, sits out there for 5 minutes, detonates 10 sticky bombs at the front door to make 100% sure you die the second you go near the street, then runs over your corpse and hangs around to see if he can kill you again is not a keen PVPer, he's just someone who refuses to entertain the notion that the game has anything more to it than spawnkilling all day and probably wonders why there aren't heavy MGs spawning on the sidewalk anymore. In short, a total dick.

A lot of people are defending mindless killing in GTA:O. So be it. Kill people if you must, the option clearly exists. But you go ahead and explain to me why, after killing someone, it's necessary or acceptable behaviour to spawnkill them 5 more times and call them a fag over the headset and I'll slowly explain to you in short, easy words why you're full of sh*t.

• Jerjef likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users