Union Of Flesh And Machine

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

Bitches ain't sh*t but hoes and tricks
Lick on these nuts and suck the dick
Get's the f*ck out after you're done
And I hops in my ride to make a quick run

Bitch plz, this chick plays Free Aim unlike most little boys.

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

In boneyard i always take cover behind the turned over car right next to the crash airline, near the armor while two of my friends keep pushing enemies back from inside the hangar and my other friend take cover on the roof of the building next to the pile of destroyed cars.

From where i hide i can easily shoot the enemies who tries to attack my friends, inside the hangar, from behind. I think Industrial plant is the hardest of the 6 survival i played.

I do the same, always the last one alive

K.Walters
  • K.Walters

Keep calm and facepalm

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

Ollis way is easier and can easily be done solo.

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

Youtuber :D

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Bitches ain't sh*t but hoes and tricks
Lick on these nuts and suck the dick
Get's the f*ck out after you're done
And I hops in my ride to make a quick run

Bitch plz, this chick plays Free Aim unlike most little boys.

She was really really good on disallow in gta 4

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

In boneyard i always take cover behind the turned over car right next to the crash airline, near the armor while two of my friends keep pushing enemies back from inside the hangar and my other friend take cover on the roof of the building next to the pile of destroyed cars.

From where i hide i can easily shoot the enemies who tries to attack my friends, inside the hangar, from behind. I think Industrial plant is the hardest of the 6 survival i played.

I think the only downside with the spot is when choppers spawn. You gotta be sure their attention isn't focused on you otherwise you'll have a difficult time.

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

What rank is it for survival, I want to try solo

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

I think the only downside with the spot is when choppers spawn. You gotta be sure their attention isn't focused on you otherwise you'll have a difficult time.

If their is an rpg on the ground, you will know to move position.

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

If their is an rpg on the ground, you will know to move position.

well you can guess when the chopper comes, they're on wave 4, 7, 9 and 10 IIRC.

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

She is working on the harder maps now as a result of the feedback :D

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:10 PM

I think we should make a tut for industrial plant next, haven't played that myself.

Yeah Industrial plant is hard as f*ck. I managed to get to wave 6 with others but it's two open in most places and there is no good shooting spots. In order to get in to the enemies you have to go head on and try to keep moving or you get flanked and killed way too easily. Haven't played Boneyard yet but it looks pretty easy... gonna try for the trophy later on.

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

I think we should make a tut for industrial plant next, haven't played that myself.

Yeah Industrial plant is hard as f*ck. I managed to get to wave 6 with others but it's two open in most places and there is no good shooting spots. In order to get in to the enemies you have to go head on and try to keep moving or you get flanked and killed way too easily. Haven't played Boneyard yet but it looks pretty easy... gonna try for the trophy later on.

Ok we will definitely be working on that, only problem is if it takes 4 really skilled player, the tutorial won't be as much help.

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:05 AM

It seems, some of these rooms are now patched, Ohhh Rockstar! Soon they will be patching guns xD

ILuvRockstarGames
  • ILuvRockstarGames

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:57 AM

before the hotifx this was doable solo too and b*tch please olli is using assisted aim lol what a great gta player

Heisenb-rg
  • Heisenb-rg

King Pin

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:30 AM

I was playing Boneyard today and got a great spot. In the video OP posted, at around 0:33 if you pause and look straight ahead there's a trailer looking thing right next to a wall. I posted up there from round 1 to 10 and never really got into any trouble, you just cover up right on to the trailer and move left to right and take the enemies down. The Heli can barely hit you too. 

It's really really easy to complete solo. If you have maybe 4 guys to do it with you, you will complete it in no time since the enemies can't get behind you and stay in front. 

I suggest you guys should try it if you haven't already and at least bring one person so that it doesn't take forever.

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

I was playing Boneyard today and got a great spot. In the video OP posted, at around 0:33 if you pause and look straight ahead there's a trailer looking thing right next to a wall. I posted up there from round 1 to 10 and never really got into any trouble, you just cover up right on to the trailer and move left to right and take the enemies down. The Heli can barely hit you too. 

It's really really easy to complete solo. If you have maybe 4 guys to do it with you, you will complete it in no time since the enemies can't get behind you and stay in front. 

I suggest you guys should try it if you haven't already and at least bring one person so that it doesn't take forever.

Damn, that sounds like a very good spot I will give it a try. If it is an easy rank 10 I will give you credit :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users