I only made it myself to wave 7 haha way too impatient and aggressive

TIMSTER777
  • TIMSTER777

"Dude you gotta try hoagies man"

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

Boneyard is probably the easiest Survival mission. Good video though. :^:

I only made it myself to wave 7 haha way too impatient and aggressive

Remember you have to pick up the minigun, makes everything easier lol.

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:57 AM

Duck and cover.
  • TIMSTER777 likes this

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:18 AM

Boneyard is the easiest survival.  There's a counter next to a drink machine which is an epic place for camping.  Just use the assault shotgun when the enemies run in and you will win easily.  I beat Boneyard solo many times doing that.  If you use this method, only shoot the enemies one time if other enemies are close.  If you take 2 shots, you will die.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

Easiest survival in the game. A how to vid is totally not necessary.

TIMSTER777
  • TIMSTER777

"Dude you gotta try hoagies man"

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

Well if it doesn't help you, it will help others.

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

Youtuber :D

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:35 PM

Boneyard is the easiest survival.  There's a counter next to a drink machine which is an epic place for camping.  Just use the assault shotgun when the enemies run in and you will win easily.  I beat Boneyard solo many times doing that.  If you use this method, only shoot the enemies one time if other enemies are close.  If you take 2 shots, you will die.

I need to try that, spend too much time doing stunts I have never finished this, I am only rank 8 I think, need to be a lot higher to unlock this I believe.

soldat89
  • soldat89

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

I've been playing this nonstop. It's a lot of fun when u play w ppl who know what they're doing. I wish there were more waves after 10

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

You would be surprised, the vid is there for those who need it, try to join a random lobby and players always die.

Chrismp93
  • Chrismp93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

Did this today was easy.

RudeboyJohn
  • RudeboyJohn

Rocker

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:48 PM Edited by RudeboyJohn, 15 October 2013 - 01:50 PM.

Good guide.

The same principles apply for all survivals. I completed a survival with no exploits so I know what I'm talking about. And maybe this isn't an exploit in video but it will probably get patched soon.

I have only completed one survival wave 10 and I acted support and I can speak about it from that perspective. The other players in my team were really good players (better then me).

Find good spots. Spots should cover each other. You wanna force the enemy into bad position. 

They have a limit where they can spawn. If you position right you can control the spawn. If team is together the spawn doesn't happen on top of team/players. Also if you are close to the games border they wont spawn behind you. 

The ideal spot for survival is near a corner where you can hold flanks easy. 

Then everyone should hold a segment of the area. And not move for more kills only if support is needed but never leaving flank vulnerable. And one runner in back is good for support to deal with heli, cars (cause they can come behind) and whatever flank needs more support with grenades etc.

I think you need 4 ppl.

Left flank (holds left flank, should have complete cover from left flank and good over from middle. abuse teargas and nades, good weapons = auto smg, auto shotgun)

Middle (holds middle and support the flanks if needed, needs very good cover from all sides except behind, good weapon is high dmg good range, auto smg, the rifles, nades, auto shotgun)

Right flank (same as left)

These 3 hold the line.

Support behind (supports whatever flank needs support, or even middle, takes out choppers and cars, should always be behind the line, good weapons = nades, auto smg, rpg, minigun, the 100shot smg, grenade rifle). The support dont need a good cover but an area that is safe to operate in. For example if 4 choppers come (they do) you wanna be able to maybe get roof over your head while you take down 2 of them with minigun. At the very least you want to have free reign without enemies on ground shooting you long enough to take down most of the heat. This is the other 3 players job, keep you safe, your jobb is to keep them safe. If you fail choppers or cars you will probably loose.

Maybe you can do without support if you are really good. Maybe you can hold the line with 2. But wave 10 is really difficult. The support should get both rpg and the minigun. RPG is sometimes hard to land on chopper but then take out gunners and/or pilot with a rifle/100-shot-smg/minigun. You can also save the rpg for cars. 

Flanks the autoshotgun if enemy is about to run you over.

Abuse grenades and teargas.

Note that 100shot smg, minigun and rpg are not ideal on flanks and middle guy as these weapons need you to stay out of cover for them to be effective and you dont wanna to that holding the line on wave 10.

The enemies on wave 10 are very difficult and they move fast. If you are only 1-2 left don't let them flank you and abuse nades and minigun. 

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

In boneyard i always take cover behind the turned over car right next to the crash airline, near the armor while two of my friends keep pushing enemies back from inside the hangar and my other friend take cover on the roof of the building next to the pile of destroyed cars.

From where i hide i can easily shoot the enemies who tries to attack my friends, inside the hangar, from behind. I think Industrial plant is the hardest of the 6 survival i played.

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

In boneyard i always take cover behind the turned over car right next to the crash airline, near the armor while two of my friends keep pushing enemies back from inside the hangar and my other friend take cover on the roof of the building next to the pile of destroyed cars.

From where i hide i can easily shoot the enemies who tries to attack my friends, inside the hangar, from behind. I think Industrial plant is the hardest of the 6 survival i played.

I think we should make a tut for industrial plant next, haven't played that myself.

RudeboyJohn
  • RudeboyJohn

Rocker

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

I haven't played industrial enough with a good setup but. I think one person on high ground, between the two containers on one of the corners of the map. One person behind some brick stack "infront to right" of these containers, if you stand on containers and look towards the main industry house. The guy between containers main prio is clearing the hill on the right. While both him and the guy behind the bricks have a very good setup for killing anything that comes from other side of map on right flank. Left flank Im not sure about cause I never played there. But a support that is behind containers / house near containers is probably good. He can deal with cars easy and also help cover left flank from behind containers and right flank if he moves to the house. He can also deal with ppl on the hill okish, but I think main prio for him is helping left flank. Guy between containers cant help there.

Another thing I saw someone do was sitting in the cart in the middle of the map. Its a very good position but it needs support so if you can find spots around the cart try that.

RudeboyJohn
  • RudeboyJohn

Rocker

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:45 PM Edited by RudeboyJohn, 15 October 2013 - 03:47 PM.

Also add me if you wanna try and complete any survival without exploiting them.

Don't add unless you reached wave 8-9 without abusing map. Or if you can get to wave 4-5 solo I think you are ready for wave 10 4 man..

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

I found 3 People is ideal for this map, My crew found that position by the drink machine, 2 guys behind the desk and 1 behind the crates.

We've failed twice before using this tactic. But I guess its easier when your with your crew that works as a team. It needs more waves or harder waves...should scale the money and xp with how many people are in the room as well. Just a though.

PumpuliKivi
  • PumpuliKivi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

Sandy Shores Survival is the only i have problems with. Any good spots?

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

You would be surprised, the vid is there for those who need it, try to join a random lobby and players always die.

Soooo, then ya beast out the rest of the round all clutch like....whats the problem? I don't care if other players are bad lol. Most are, it isn't surprising at all. 

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

Soooo, then ya beast out the rest of the round all clutch like....whats the problem? I don't care if other players are bad lol. Most are, it isn't surprising at all. 

I see your point of view, but when you run a channel you make tips to help people, it's just how it is :(

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

Exactly, I couldn't get past wave 4 by myself when the choppers started comming :pp

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

This is the easiest Survival mode in the game. Though it's easy, it is pretty solid and fun for at least 2 players in this mode. It is so easy to go to round 5/6 solo.

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

Same here - I haven't found decent cover yet where you are not vulnerable to just spawned bad guys.

WizardsSleeve
  • WizardsSleeve

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

yep you could climb onto a roof like her but you'd probably be called a glitcher by a few people here hahaha

but when they start complaining about you on the roof use a girls voice and you'll be fine haha ;)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users