Photo

Is anybody bored yet?

73 replies to this topic
GH05TF4CE
  • GH05TF4CE

I love lamp

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

I am getting slightly bored now. I race mainly but the loading times and waiting for idiots to launch the race are dragging me down a bit. I normally enjoy a good deathmatch but GTAO's is atrocious. As for missions, well, they're just a grind now and free-roam is a better deathmatch than the actual deathmatch.

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

God, you people are just gimping yourself. Every post I read about people being bored is the same story. How they have to start a private session blah blah, and I don't do this because people kill me in free roam and I don't do that because of griefers... It's really sad. You are missing out on so much fun.

Last night I made 3 new friends. We showed each other our garages then took bikes out to the mountains looking for some stunt jumps for unlocks. A helicopter came down with a player in it so riding my dirt bike off a hill I throw a sticky and it attaches to the heli... Boom. We make our way back into town just in time for the wanted level to dissipate. All of the sudden a gang rampage breaks out and we go nuts.....

This is all within an hour of play. I could go on forever. What other game delivers this amount if random fun? I have NO IDEA how anyone complains about it being repetitive. Stop refusing to do certain things because you're a scared brat. Or go play world of warcraft.

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:44 PM

I can imagine the only people legitimately bored are the farmers and the glitchers because they have all the money and nothing to aim for.

GTA 5 fanboys must be the most annoying people on the planet, you Guys make me want to womit ...

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

ive been feeling this for the last few days but i was playing 10+ hours a day lol ive done so many missions now im stuck just replaying them over and over again resorted to just replaying a race over and over last night for something else to do with a few friends helping them get their mod unlocks for cars i know it only been out 2 weeks but man it needs something new already :(

also to the post above yea im finding this its so annoying doing a mission ending then as you go to bank you get hammered by idiots off the missions they need to implement something where you cant kill someone for a few mins after missions have ended when put into the same session 

10 Hours a day, thats not normal! do you work? lol

daver6
  • daver6

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

Yip totally, single player game really enjoyed it, multiplayer boring sh*te, just the same thing over and over again.Back to motogp for me. 

Smorty
  • Smorty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

Here is a tip for a bunch of you getting bored with missions.  Start doing the missions on Hard and see how well you do.  Try doing them solo also....  Why not even try beating the missions without the aim assist on?  If you aren't having fun then try challenging yourself.  There is no more exhilarating feeling then when your the last man alive with guys surrounding you and trying to beat the mission with a sliver of health.

Survivals are a lot of fun also.  I can do those for hours if I have a good group.

lannydee
  • lannydee

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

I have been bored sometimes. I usually just get my bmx bike out and ride around the neighborhood near my apartment, or watch other kids f*ck around and make my getaway down an alley. 

Things are more fun if you play with friends/crew members...and are able to chat with them.

i LOVED survival when I first started playing,but now Im falling asleep by wave 7 and ready for it to be over...

but that may be attributed to me playing til 4am every night...

btar93
  • btar93

Hardcore Gamer

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

There arent enough things to buy, worthwhile things at that, nothing really improves the whole experience. 

Outlinez
  • Outlinez

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

ive been feeling this for the last few days but i was playing 10+ hours a day lol ive done so many missions now im stuck just replaying them over and over again resorted to just replaying a race over and over last night for something else to do with a few friends helping them get their mod unlocks for cars i know it only been out 2 weeks but man it needs something new already :(

also to the post above yea im finding this its so annoying doing a mission ending then as you go to bank you get hammered by idiots off the missions they need to implement something where you cant kill someone for a few mins after missions have ended when put into the same session 

10 Hours a day, thats not normal! do you work? lol

lolz obviously not o.0 newborn in the house so i play in between feeding and housework also what is normal? im sure its an individual concept based on a persons own opinion if i choose to spend my free time on a new game until the novelty wears off then i deem this normal to me haha

Trevor Philips Inc
  • Trevor Philips Inc

Coke abusing, prostitute killing legend.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

It was always going to be somewhat empty until the DLC starts rolling out like clockwork

Rockstar said they'll keep adding and adding new content in so I wouldn't give up on it yet. What we've essentially been playing is the original, first draft of GTA Online.

Much more will come. More activities, more jobs, more locations and more ways to spend your money

Because right now there's not much to sink millions on, for those that have that type of cash.

Outlinez
  • Outlinez

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

It was always going to be somewhat empty until the DLC starts rolling out like clockwork

Rockstar said they'll keep adding and adding new content in so I wouldn't give up on it yet. What we've essentially been playing is the original, first draft of GTA Online.

Much more will come. More activities, more jobs, more locations and more ways to spend your money

Because right now there's not much to sink millions on, for those that have that type of cash.

i do agree what some people find hard to get is most of the chatter here is a kind of way to fill time/boredom i know full well in like 10 mins ill be back to it playing some more missions for several hours with friends ive played runescape for years and thats boring as hell at times....

shamalpilot
  • shamalpilot

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

I'm still enjoying I started a character who is pure legal she only makes money through legal means bike races skydiving repoing cars and flying her plane on her leisure time and playing golf

NatalieJean
  • NatalieJean

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

they need to make the actual online freeroam not so sterile and fake. theres so many buildings and houses you cant go into, you cant even blow up safes in the back of stores. it gives the impression of an open world sandbox game, but after you play for a while you realize its just a really big map with fake buildings.

• Rhym3z likes this

Rhym3z
  • Rhym3z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:28 PM Edited by Rhym3z, 15 October 2013 - 11:32 PM.

they need to make the actual online freeroam not so sterile and fake. theres so many buildings and houses you cant go into, you cant even blow up safes in the back of stores. it gives the impression of an open world sandbox game, but after you play for a while you realize its just a really big map with fake buildings.

This.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users