looking for a mature crew!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
Daleman!
  • Daleman!

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:52 AM

I am looking for a mature crew to join. non griefers!! im 41 years old. I dont have time for people who just yell in the mic about how bad they are!!!! (kids)  My favorite thing to do is race!!!! But id like to do other things as well with like minded folks!!!!! When I race, I go out of my way not to wreck people,but the damn kids lol!!!! Id like to branch off and work with like minded folks on other missions!!! I am currently in the IGN crew. I only joined it because they had 250k members,I will be leaving this crew,as soon as i find one to my likes!!! I dont scream in the mic profanitys about other people. I, just want to have fun with others!!! I play on the xbox, name is Daleman1 ...

BlueHawk616
  • BlueHawk616

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

Hi there Daleman1 I run The Outlawed of Los Santos. We're a motorcycle club, but we take our crew and our gaming seriously, and it'd be nice to have some more mature gamers on board. Message me if you're interested or want to know more

redlum7
  • redlum7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

hey man,

would you like role playing as a cop? i run the LS PoliceEnforcement where we roleplay as cops against other players. atm we dont have any imature players

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users