Photo

We need AA missiles.

17 replies to this topic
GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:14 AM

We need something to shoot down jets and helicopters. I don't care about getting shot down by some douche nozzle when I'm trying to fly something. However when we spawn below the same bastard flying above us I would like a chance to shoot them down. The p-996 lazer doesn't have chaff or flares so a heat seeking missile should take care of them and even the playing field. So we need should fired missiles. 

diehard2222
  • diehard2222

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:17 AM Edited by diehard2222, 15 October 2013 - 05:18 AM.

I think they might add the javelin as dlc content. Right now the minigun is your best option.

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

We need something to shoot down jets and helicopters. I don't care about getting shot down by some douche nozzle when I'm trying to fly something. However when we spawn below the same bastard flying above us I would like a chance to shoot them down. The p-996 lazer doesn't have chaff or flares so a heat seeking missile should take care of them and even the playing field. So we need should fired missiles. 

I agree but at the same time they need to be balanced.  I'm going to compare to another game, I know they're different but just listen...In BF4 (or the beta at least) if you fired an anti air missile the heli could shoot flares.  A second missile would then hit the heli, so it was up to the pilot to find cover before the flares wore out and then come back out when you had more flares...

Same process should be applied here, if the lazer stays in range he's mine. :D

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:32 AM

I agree but at the same time they need to be balanced.  I'm going to compare to another game, I know they're different but just listen...In BF4 (or the beta at least) if you fired an anti air missile the heli could shoot flares.  A second missile would then hit the heli, so it was up to the pilot to find cover before the flares wore out and then come back out when you had more flares...

Same process should be applied here, if the lazer stays in range he's mine. :D

Most people don't realize that jets have a hard time outrunning missiles. They are fast and that's why jets and helicopters have flares. Giving players a missile would even the field a lot. 

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

I think they might add the javelin as dlc content. Right now the minigun is your best option.

dat minigun, 

in survival, it always feels:

tf2-heavy.jpg

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:40 AM

Yeah but we have to make it to lv 100 or so to get the mini gun

Knocknuts
  • Knocknuts

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:52 AM

you can get minigun in survival or crate drops

but you can only use it on missions and survival but not on freemode

but once you unlocked it on freemode, you dont need to buy it anymore.

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:55 AM

then we would get shot down by little kids whenever we fly anything

Hotfuzz128
  • Hotfuzz128

CT-7567

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

Make it unlock at lvl 10. But it cost 10k for one ammo. And you can only hold 2 rockets at a time. And due to the hot demand for them and were stolen from TPI that only 2 rockets can be sold every 24 hours in game. Would be balance for everyone.

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:01 AM

then we would get shot down by little kids whenever we fly anything

So we should just get blown up by little kids also. As it stands the one in the jet or the buzzard has the advantage with no way of countering it. 

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:03 AM

Make it unlock at lvl 10. But it cost 10k for one ammo. And you can only hold 2 rockets at a time. And due to the hot demand for them and were stolen from TPI that only 2 rockets can be sold every 24 hours in game. Would be balance for everyone.

would be fair but more around level 50

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:09 AM

2 rockets every 24hrs is a bit killing it. If that's so then they had better be 100% kill rate. 

Orrangejuice
  • Orrangejuice

Macaroni and Steez

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:13 AM

So you are saying you prefer the missile to be lower than the minigun? If the regular RPG is level 100 what level do you think the f*ckin AA missiles will be?

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:27 AM

So you are saying you prefer the missile to be lower than the minigun? If the regular RPG is level 100 what level do you think the f*ckin AA missiles will be?

What? I didn't say anything about the lv it should be at. The other two guys did kid. learn to read and comprehend.  

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:44 AM

I have a better idea. Get rid of the lock on for jets and choppers, and don't add mobile heat seekers.

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:49 AM

I have a better idea. Get rid of the lock on for jets and choppers, and don't add mobile heat seekers.

Then what's the point of having a jet if you can't lock on to your target? 

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:12 AM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 15 October 2013 - 07:13 AM.

You should be able to purchase "The Stormer" , with similar price as the Tank :D

Stormer-Anti-air-vehicle-Starstreak.jpg

Stormer-HVM.jpg

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

You should be able to purchase "The Stormer" , with similar price as the Tank :D

Stormer-Anti-air-vehicle-Starstreak.jpg

Stormer-HVM.jpg

I like this, I like this a lot XD I see it switching from the pain being jets to the pain being this guy whenever you try to fly somewhere XD sometime I just want to take a normal heli to blaine county and avoid driving XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users