Photo

Strip Club/Trevor Mission Glitch?

14 replies to this topic
bango31
  • bango31

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

I'm on my second play-through of the game and I'm at the point where you start planning missions in the Strip Club. However, unlike my first play-through, security is still guarding the Private Area and puts up a fight every time I try to walk to the back where the mission triggers. Anyone else having this issue?

Miketv
  • Miketv

I forgot to remember to forget.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

The strip club is bugged as hell man, some people (like me) can't even enter the damn place.

bango31
  • bango31

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

I wonder if this patch-related. Like I said, the first time I played the Story, security would address whichever character I was using by name as I entered the place, and then there was no one guarding the back room. Now that's changed for the second time through. Very odd.

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

You've tried the back door as well? If so then it must be patch related cause im running no patch since I currently don't have online and I haven't seen that problem.. it used to not let me use the back door with anyone but Trevor but now since after the mission it let's me.. weird

bango31
  • bango31

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

Back door??!?

Nope. Hadn't tried it. Didn't know that was a thing. Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

bango31
  • bango31

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

The other thing I should mention is that I did the Trevor mission at the condo (where he...moves out) before the whole him and Michael getting exiled to the desert thing happens. And Wade is nowhere to be found in the strip club, either. I'm worried the game kind of glitched that out and now I'm screwed.

bango31
  • bango31

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

Yep. I think I'm screwed. I've managed to outrun security on my way in a couple times, but this sh*t is definitely glitched. I went back to a previous save from like 39%, hopefully that does the trick. This sucks. I was at 67%. Damn.

kansasdude
  • kansasdude

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

I never had a problem at the strip club

kansasdude
  • kansasdude

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:54 AM

The other thing I should mention is that I did the Trevor mission at the condo (where he...moves out) before the whole him and Michael getting exiled to the desert thing happens. And Wade is nowhere to be found in the strip club, either. I'm worried the game kind of glitched that out and now I'm screwed.

When Trevor and Michael get exiled to the desert, you can not get into LS safely, to find Wade, wait until Trevor takes over the Strip Club and he'll be in that 1st booth around the corner with 2 stripers

bango31
  • bango31

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:31 AM

When Trevor and Michael get exiled to the desert, you can not get into LS safely, to find Wade, wait until Trevor takes over the Strip Club and he'll be in that 1st booth around the corner with 2 stripers

Yea I know, I already played through the game once and didn't have this issue. However, I think this time I managed to take over the Strip Club before getting exiled.

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:35 AM

Yea I know, I already played through the game once and didn't have this issue. However, I think this time I managed to take over the Strip Club before getting exiled.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it is a bug due to one of the patches because I don't believe you should be able to do it before that point. Some people have reported that they have had the mission to take over the strip club as early as after blitz play, and that triggering that mission before it's suppose to be available either makes it do what it did to you, or make it to where it is unenterable at all.

bango31
  • bango31

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:32 AM

That's EXACTLY what happened. I ran it shortly after the Blitz Play. So anyway, went back to a previous save, played back up to that point, made sure I put off that T mission until I was un-exiled, and I'm good to go! So yes, A WARNING: Don't do that mission too early.

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

Yeah just so everyone knows Hang Ten shouldn't be completed until Monkey Business is completed.

amstaff yoshi
  • amstaff yoshi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:53 PM Edited by amstaff yoshi, 18 October 2013 - 02:55 PM.

I am experiencing this glitch also (x360).

I did the "Hang Ten" mission before "Monkey Business" and now the Vanilla Unicorn isn't a safehouse for Trevor.

I cannot save vehicles there, I have to pay for drinks, I have to pay for dances and the bouncers will fight me if I attempt to go past the curtain. Bouncers refer to me as "Mr. Philips" as I enter the club still however. 

Rockstar, please fix this glitch! 

mckay791
  • mckay791

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:26 PM

I had the same issue and the way I "fixed" it was buying body armor with Trevor, then going to the club and making a break for the back room.  The bouncers WILL beat you, but if you just keep pressing on you can make it to the back.  Once you get in the back room the mission will start right up.  I tried all of the save this way, taxi that way, etc and none of that works.  Just go buy body armor, make sure you have full strength, and make a dash for the back room.  IT CAN BE DONE  Good luck

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users