Photo

Cops and Crooks confirmed.

16 replies to this topic
Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:13 AM Edited by Crimson Flam3s, 15 October 2013 - 04:15 AM.

I was looking at the build log on gta v and found this, looks like we can arrest crooks now with stunt guns maybe or they can surrender? R* said more modes would be added a couple weeks after release so i hope cnc is added soon and more objective  based games not the crappy missions we have. In an interview they said some gang wars/team mafia work mode would be appearing as well. What are you guys hoping for?

cnc.png

cnc4.png

cnc3.png

Slippery Gypsy
  • Slippery Gypsy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

Yay!!!

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

I know right! freaking dms get boring after a while!

Galdoron
  • Galdoron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

Uh....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does that have a dated post of 7/27/12?

Talk about an old build..

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:26 AM

Yes, it's a huge file, I don't remember what date it starts(probably early 2012/late 2011) and goes up to august 2013 but cnc was mentioned many times at later dates, i didn't screenshot every single 1.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:27 AM Edited by Chaos-Elite, 15 October 2013 - 04:28 AM.

I'm hoping this stuff will be a part of freeroam. I want to be a police officer in freeroam, and with another character I want to be in a gang and have turf wars and stuff like that. That would make GTA:O perfect for me if I can be a cop in uniform and bust and fight the criminals. Not just in a DM mode but as factions in freeroam.

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:33 AM

Yeah i hope it's in both. You can work as police officer in Free roam. Maybe if you are high enough rank you can choose were police will deploy( with limitations of course)  when a player is chased.  Also it needs to be a separate mode like survival, dm and race is.

Gang wars will be interesting too. Some of the files suggested we can choose to play as the lost, vagos, etc the typical los santos gangs.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:59 AM Edited by Chaos-Elite, 15 October 2013 - 05:00 AM.

Freeroam would be so much better if we have factions, say law enforcement and two gangs to choose from. Then you would have an instant connection in a random session with people in your faction, and also conflict between the three factions. Territory could be controlled by completing objectives, maybe spray painting gang tags, or for police cleaning/painting over them. Or maybe clearing out the faction NPC's from an area and taking a building or capturing a flag or something like that. People could have the choice to join or stay neutral.

• Levano likes this

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

chaos great idea.

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:13 AM

This was ALL posted pre-release from the cracked files...

your about a month too late.

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:19 AM

This was ALL posted pre-release from the cracked files...

your about a month too late.

maybe so but i was no informed of this so, he isn't late for some people

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

Freeroam would be so much better if we have factions, say law enforcement and two gangs to choose from. Then you would have an instant connection in a random session with people in your faction, and also conflict between the three factions. Territory could be controlled by completing objectives, maybe spray painting gang tags, or for police cleaning/painting over them. Or maybe clearing out the faction NPC's from an area and taking a building or capturing a flag or something like that. People could have the choice to join or stay neutral.

This sounds way too much like APB: Reloaded.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:42 AM Edited by Chaos-Elite, 15 October 2013 - 06:29 AM.

This sounds way too much like APB: Reloaded.

What's too much? Many games have similar themes in them, especially when the genres are so closely related.

I think APB only has cops and criminals, not gangs. Also in APB criminals ram raid shops and steal TVs then the cops arrest them pretty much. It is a great game though (as it lets you be a cop which is really cool) but this would be quite different.

In GTA:O gangs could do drug deals, drive-bys, gang members could burgle houses, rob stores, then the cops get the call on their radio and chase, fight, arrest them etc. Every time a criminal player gets a wanted level the player cops get radio calls.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

Cool

DrGreenThumb_NZ
  • DrGreenThumb_NZ

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

I hope the fix the framerate spike in Race

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

If it's not going to happen, a cop uniform, swat gear, clothes, jackets etc, and a badge accessory I can wear with plain clothes, or over the black bullet proof vest so I can at least pretend, roleplay, impersonate a cop, vigilante would be cool. 

I would buy a Law Enforcement DLC if it was available.

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

Hopefully this mode is added in the upcoming weeks like R* said, but I think gtao issues might have delayed it a bit.

To me the biggest excitement is being able to spawn with your own vehicle and u can arrest crooks so that ,makes it much more tactically than iv, crooks have a chance at saving their friends or dying/getting liked in the process

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users