Photo

So, 40 million dollars...garage...come take a look

109 replies to this topic
stocksyuto
  • stocksyuto

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

Rank 143?   :O   How many ranks are there/  I'll be lucky if I make it to 30.

Dahpie
  • Dahpie

Russle dem jimmes

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

So, you went for expensive cars but you didn't get the z type. Someone needs a lesson is sophistication and class.

Also serious lack of creativity.

• MediApino likes this

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Military geek

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:24 AM Edited by SkylineGTRFreak, 15 October 2013 - 09:47 AM.

Hey OP, you know how much attention I get online with this:

3lyd.jpg

And I don't even need the money

• NADOLNY and chainsoar like this

Ryder_from_the_grave
  • Ryder_from_the_grave

Land of the Heartless

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:33 AM

cool,if i had all that money id be making calls to merryweather all day lol

Vugo
  • Vugo

An user with an actual, functional brain.

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:40 AM

cool,if i had all that money id be making calls to merryweather all day lol

Best thing I figured out that I can do on free roam, is randomly calling an air strike, pulling a flare while driving, throwing into someone who's parked/on foot, then running away. Absolutely priceless.

Shame there's a cooldown.

• Ryder_from_the_grave likes this

MediApino
  • MediApino

Wannabe Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

This is from a week ago...but, it will due for now...IMG_0547_zps465c19d4.jpgIMG_0543_zps2a69a706.jpg

glitching son of a b*tch

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:03 AM

So, you went for expensive cars but you didn't get the z type. Someone needs a lesson is sophistication and class.

agreed. hes like one of those trashy people that win the lottery and spend it extravagantly in the most tasteless unsophisticated ways possible, all the while thinking they are the epitome of class.  so much delusion.  

Dahpie
  • Dahpie

Russle dem jimmes

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

agreed. hes like one of those trashy people that win the lottery and spend it extravagantly in the most tasteless unsophisticated ways possible, all the while thinking they are the epitome of class.  so much delusion.  

The z-type and the hotknife are extremely classes cars. Be pimpin in my z-type, that reminds me I need to give it a hot pink respray when I get the money.

Tupiz
  • Tupiz

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

OP don't take this as an insult but your entire garage needs to be burned to the ground. The colour schemes and wheel choices for your cars are absolutely terrible and it shows you have no taste or interest in cars outside the game.

My thoughts exactly.

Hogwired
  • Hogwired

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

The z-type and the hotknife are extremely classes cars. Be pimpin in my z-type, that reminds me I need to give it a hot pink respray when I get the money.

Pink is not classy. Pink ruins any respectable vehicle.

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:36 AM

But you don't just want pure class by itself because that reeks of arrogance and lack of swagger.  Class by itself is like the queen of England, refined, sophisticated but also dull, boring and old.

You want to combine class with that certain 'i don't give a f*ck element'

And that's what driving a sophisticated car in a rebellious 'look at me' pink does, it says 'hey guys look at my car, yeh its classy and tasteful, but you know what I really couldn't give two f*cks'

Soadisthebest
  • Soadisthebest

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

3lyd.jpg

Yeah instead you had to spend real money to get it.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:42 AM Edited by Muse182, 15 October 2013 - 10:44 AM.

Edit: Read that post completely wrong. 

Hogwired
  • Hogwired

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

But you don't just want pure class by itself because that reeks of arrogance and lack of swagger.  Class by itself is like the queen of England, refined, sophisticated but also dull, boring and old.

And that's what driving a sophisticated car in a rebellious 'look at me' pink does, it says 'hey guys look at my car, yeh its classy and tasteful, but you know what I really couldn't give two f*cks'

My "I don't give a f*ck" color would be orange. Pink segments the market, losing the appreciation of most heterosexual men.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:51 AM

OP is a fa**ot who needs attention

The ban hammer will smash his ass

lol

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:53 AM

My "I don't give a f*ck" color would be orange. Pink segments the market, losing the appreciation of most heterosexual men.

Yes your right to fully get away with driving a pink whip you would need some kind of ultra manly reference point in order to compensate for the fact that nobody would know which side of the spectrum you were on.  In most peoples thinking pink=either queer or proper man who is not bound by colors and the social repercussions associated with them.

So if you were called something like beerdrinker69 or didyomom111 you would still be able to receive the appreciation of the common heterosexual man whilst driving a pink whip.

Or if you like drove around shooting your uzi every second, you would also get away with it.....

Hmm... but then that may impact your 'class factor'

Life is so hard to grasp

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Military geek

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

3lyd.jpg

Look how much you can get on ebay with cap and bag alone. 'nuff said.

SamuelBenjamin
  • SamuelBenjamin

Film & Photography Cinematography & VFX LA

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

Nice cars, nice money, nice level, nice dunce hat.

thanks man, my level I owe all to Rooftop Rumble...and some violent duct. 

Grind hard.

hes full of sh*t, im 129 and made 12m, he has made over 40m and is 144, he obviously glitched

How dose one get LVL 129 HAHAAHAHAHAHA f*ckING BS. I'm LVL 53 & this sh*t is stupid and boring. seriously LVL 129? You jokeing right?

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

john wayne woz a nazi

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:35 PM

3lyd.jpg

What's up fellow CE playa? Feels good to be a gangsta, don't it? I've got people with 850k supercars envying my wheels. *high fives*

Soadisthebest
  • Soadisthebest

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

3lyd.jpg

Look how much you can get on ebay with cap and bag alone. 'nuff said.

Yeah I guess that's true. Some people are dumb enough to buy a hat for $60.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users