• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic
phillipPman
  • phillipPman

HDMC Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:41 PM

Hey.. I know I'm only a prospect but it looks like we do all of our posting and communicating on our site not our social club Gun wrath! And we have another prospect that doesn't have one EZ.. I think he was in before the rule was made

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

HDMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:54 AM

Thanks Phillip, and yes, not mandatory to make it in the crew, just to make it past prospect

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

HDMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:53 AM

Were growing at a decent rate but i would like to make note of a question two differant prospect have asked me during recruitment. 

QUESTION:

"Do you have a separate Social Club setup for prospects"

Answer:

No. We do not use a separate SC Crew for our Prospects, The EXP earned as a prospect will stays with you from the moment you join all the way up. Our Prospects still have their back patches as stated in Section 3 of our Bylaws:

"Prospects are not to wear cuts on their back. You may wear colors on the front of your shirt (small or large crew emblem) until you are a full member. You will be warned once, if not corrected you will be kicked from the club."

We still have officer and Executive Board spots to fill so lets get some new members in!

If you have any questions feel free to reply or join at our website. www.HDMClub.enjin.com

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:21 AM

what are executive board? If you're an MC, there's no such thing. I'm not poking fun or insulting..

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

HDMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:02 PM

Youre Right, were not an MC, Were an MC-Themed gaming clan. Pulled from our bylaws;

"The executive board consists of those members who were elected as officers of the club along with two additional elected members (Lieutenants) who are not club officers. The board holds scheduled meetings once a month. Emergency meetings can be called if a situation arises that demands immediate attention."

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

HDMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:52 AM

Starting our officer applications this week, This is the best time to join have a chance to get your spot in the "officers circle"

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:46 AM

Need to wait a week prior to bumping. Just edit your last post or original post. :^:

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

HDMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:18 PM

Sorry its been a while since i read the rules, thought it was three days.. Ill do better from now on boss :-D

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

HDMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:03 AM Edited by sarCAZum, 12 January 2014 - 05:05 AM.

News and update for HDMC

as of 1/10 we are no longer a nomad we have taken up residence in the Yellow Jack Bar in the Grand Senora Desert. We have now changed our bottom rocker from Nomad to Senora to symbolize our new home.

We still have a few officer positions open and are growing at a fairly steady rate

Any questions hit us up on our site, or to join submit an applications at

www.HDMClub.enjin.com

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

HDMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:09 AM

We recently had a run-in with the USA1 Chapter of The Lost and won 4 out of the 5 matches vs them.. we hope to do more of these in the future.

Were in the process of planning a road trip as one of our weekly/monthly events and will be inviting a few officers from our MC-Network to ride along

we still have a couple officer spots unfilled and have added more patches that our members can earn.

Join up by applying at the site! www.HDMClub.enjin.com

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

HDMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:07 PM

Multiple Events being planned in the coming months for HDMC including Fight-Night (Fist 1v1 Tourny), Sniper Challenge, Maze Fights and More.. 

Our Clubs is still looking for a Sgt at Arms and this person has to be mature enough to enforce the rules at all times.. if your interested in this officer position or membership in general please head to our website listed in my signature. 

HAMMER_OF_THOR13
  • HAMMER_OF_THOR13

President, Hells Cowboys MC, Blaine County Chapter

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:35 AM Edited by HAMMER_OF_THOR13, 29 January 2014 - 05:35 AM.

Good to see more well made MCs out there!  Good luck and see you boys on the road!!  If you ever run into HCMC at Yellow Jack's, the first round is on us!

• sarCAZum likes this

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

HDMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:30 AM

For sure, we dont do alliances but we would have no problem playing with you or your members, add me on PSN; sarCAZum

StayTrue
  • StayTrue

UNMC Sergeant at Arms

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:46 PM

I play everyday (6+hrs) and am a well rounded player, have a mic, would appreciate a shot at getting into a good MC.
I'm in (PST)California
PSN: fornuc8_the_st8

TLK_Bosss
  • TLK_Bosss

Last Few MC President

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:53 AM

Glad you guys are doing good,
-RLMC National President(TLK_Bosss)

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

HDMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:50 AM

I play everyday (6+hrs) and am a well rounded player, have a mic, would appreciate a shot at getting into a good MC.
I'm in (PST)California
PSN: fornuc8_the_st8

Sounds good man, toss an app in on our site. www.HDMClub.enjin.com

StayTrue
  • StayTrue

UNMC Sergeant at Arms

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:41 AM

Tried but it says I should know some things about your bylaws which I was looking for anyways and I cannot find them anywhere.

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

HDMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:26 PM

Our Bylaws are listed on the left side on the site, section 1-4.. you just need to read section 4 - Prospects :-)

phillipPman
  • phillipPman

HDMC Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:12 PM

I cannot wait for our tournament this week! Anyone who's looking for a fun crew, with no children complaining all the time.. join HD. I have enjoyed the game so much more since I joined these guys. Mature, Organized, Eventful and a little bit of crazy..
  • sarCAZum likes this

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

HDMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:11 AM

Yes its gonna be good times for sure. One on our many events! Still looking for Members and still looking for a suitable Sgt At Arms!

Join up guys! www.HDMClub.enjin.com

HAMMER_OF_THOR13
  • HAMMER_OF_THOR13

President, Hells Cowboys MC, Blaine County Chapter

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:08 PM

Awesome riding with you guys!!  Great to have a fellow MC with their sh*t together.  Hells Cowboys got your backs any f*cking time!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• sarCAZum likes this

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

HDMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:01 PM

all of our communication goes threw our website forums and in game. I use our Social Club page to promote, but thats all

Just joined the website and why would i need an website account to join?

all of our communication goes threw our website forums and in game. I use our Social Club page to promote, but thats all... and after seeing how you acted on Hells Cowboys MCs Post.. We dont want that immaturity here. GL to you though

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:03 AM

Crew leader, I had a report that a Teknoskan is on your roster though he is not an actual member. Can you please remove him? Thank you.

Teknoskan
  • Teknoskan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:22 AM

I would like to apologize for my behavior in my posts before and wish Hells Disciples luck with their endeavors. While it was fun riding with you guys I feel that, due to multiple factors, that I must ride solo. So it would only be right if I ask that you remove my name as Road Captain. I hope you find a fitting replacement.

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

HDMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:56 PM

Have one in mind actually, GL to you Teknos

phillipPman
  • phillipPman

HDMC Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:50 PM

Random.. cya teknos good luck man

Teknoskan
  • Teknoskan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:08 AM

Yep. Thanks and good luck to you too. See you guys in free roam.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:58 AM

Locked on request.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users