Photo

Sabre in SP

12 replies to this topic
mbdrocks
  • mbdrocks

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

I thought the sabre didn't spawn in single player? I have one in my garage. Did I break the laws of gta or did they add it to spawn in a patch?011sUI2.jpg

Hakosuka
  • Hakosuka

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:50 AM Edited by Hakosuka, 15 October 2013 - 03:51 AM.

They spawn in singleplayer. I've seen quite a lot of them. I actually saw one on the day of release so it wasn't any patch. 

dustin619
  • dustin619

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

I found one a couple days ago. As soon as I saw it it was mine

mbdrocks
  • mbdrocks

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:52 AM

Hm weird. I never seen a single one till the patches. And I played 80 hours before a single patch so I am assuming a patch increased spawn rate.

loudanddumb
  • loudanddumb

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

if you sign in online and play for awhile.. then switch out you should start seeing them in single player.. just restarted another game and started collecting my vehicles.. so far it worked.. 

ps but before going online i couldnt find one at all 

woggleman
  • woggleman

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

Insure one in online and they spawn in SP.

aaronimpact
  • aaronimpact

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

It's the only vehicle I haven't yet seen in SP.

CrazyVRN
  • CrazyVRN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

Car spawn in SP is soooo weird. I saw Infernus quite often before first patch sometimes every second car in Vinewood was Infernus. But now I didn't saw one for like 30 hours.

ArteminEm
  • ArteminEm

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:31 AM

i cant find voodoo((

John The Grudge
  • John The Grudge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:20 AM Edited by John The Grudge, 15 October 2013 - 08:21 AM.

Since the launch of GTA Online I feel like the vehicle spawning has become much worse in single player.  Before the patches I felt like it was an improvement over GTA IV with a bit more variety of vehicles around at any particular time.  Now it's really really bad with the same model of vehicle all over the place.

Because of this I now find it difficult to find whatever vehicle I'm looking for.  I have a suspicion that Rockstar have affected this with one of their patches.  It's now significantly worse than I recall it being in GTA IV.

loudanddumb
  • loudanddumb

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:33 AM

Since the launch of GTA Online I feel like the vehicle spawning has become much worse in single player.  Before the patches I felt like it was an improvement over GTA IV with a bit more variety of vehicles around at any particular time.  Now it's really really bad with the same model of vehicle all over the place.

Because of this I now find it difficult to find whatever vehicle I'm looking for.  I have a suspicion that Rockstar have affected this with one of their patches.  It's now significantly worse than I recall it being in GTA IV.

i notice this aswell

and the fact that everytime a car use to stop when i was speeding at a high rate now runs into me... its like the computer forgot to brake.. before the braking was pretty much instance by the computer.. again now they run right into me everytime 

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

The sabre is NOT driveable in the game...there are however, rusted out junk heaps scattered about that I believe are the bodies of Sabres. The driveable one is the SABRE TURBO (which made its last appearance in Vice City under that name). The car in the game is the SABRE GT from IV with a few tweaks, notably the engine sound. Why the car was re-christened as the Sabre Turbo is a question I can't answer though lol. It is my 2nd favorite among the muscle cars behind the Dominator.

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:12 AM

I noticed that the Sabre spawn more often around Paleto. That's usually where I see them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users