Quantcast

» «
Photo

So when do yall think the stock'll be up?

3 replies to this topic
HammerLarry
  • HammerLarry

Boss member

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:37 AM

Since the economy is so important for gta online, when do yall thhink the economy will start working?

you know what i think? Never.

with all the glitchers and [use to be] farmers, the economy will never recover.

i mean farming was rockstar's mistake, but glitching? just play the damn game how its suppose to be played.

if you look at how to do the glitch, you can tell that the first glitcher was desperate to find a flaw to take advantage of.

being equal in the game is the best experience, as you're sorta growing up with people. now everything is so imbalanced, we're left with rich ass low ranks, who didnt earn that money, and rank 120s causing other players to not play anymore, which even more destroys the game, as its suppose to have a lot of players.

trading [race] wins is a different story which is implanted in the game like farming was. its an opportunity, not a flaw... so add me if you want dem car upgrades.

but i didnt make this thread to gloat. i came here to ask about stocks and chew bubble gum. what are your opinions on the stocks?

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:38 AM

Give it a month or two then check back - the economy won't be this messed up forever.

CrimsonKing223
  • CrimsonKing223

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:56 AM

Hmm rich ass people that dont work for there money and hard working bottom feeders that are scraping by. Sounds like american capitalism to me. Whats the problem?

Pieee
  • Pieee

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

I think once they reset all the glitchers it will be up, Same with giving money out

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users