Photo

Quick health option!

15 replies to this topic
METALPUNK
  • METALPUNK

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

I did this by accident and wanted to share. So we all know we can go to a store and buy snacks that can later be used when your health is low. You
Know hold select, click inventory, go to a snack and eat it for health.

Well I learned something new, a quicker way to get health. Set your on foot action to eat, it's something like that, maybe it's called eat egochaser. I forget exactly but you can't miss it. Anyway once that's set you can now click both your analog sticks and you'll do the action but you get health as long as you have snacks in your inventory. It's a quick easy way to replenish health when your in a tight spot.

I have to try this driving as well. Not sure if that works.
  • Omnicr0n and Odessa_Sledge like this

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

Super! Thanks for this METALPUNK :cookie:

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:39 AM

i do this too but it's not good if you are in a tight spot as it takes relatively long to it and also you gotta eat multiple to replenish like half your health.

METALPUNK
  • METALPUNK

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:52 AM

i do this too but it's not good if you are in a tight spot as it takes relatively long to it and also you gotta eat multiple to replenish like half your health.

That's odd because as long as there are enemies around it does it instantly, I can spam it fast. It only does the whole action when I'm not in combat.

HammerLarry
  • HammerLarry

Boss member

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

That's odd because as long as there are enemies around it does it instantly, I can spam it fast. It only does the whole action when I'm not in combat.

not to bash you because you're wrong, but the snacks fill your energy efficiently when you're in cover. when you're not in cover, you eat them slowly like its cool for you friends to watch.

eat them in cover guys.

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

you can also hold the buttons down to get more health out of a single piece of candy... holding it down for a few seconds eats the entire thing or drinks the entire can instead of sipping or taking a bite then throwing it away.

the_kid311
  • the_kid311

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:15 AM

ty for this sir (Y)

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

how do you eat snacks in cover... it never lets me eat snacks in cover.

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

didn't know that thanks but which button do i hold?

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

It doesn't work for e-cola but : Back Button > Inventory > Ego Chaser > X/A, when in cover will replenish health instantly.

I think you also unlock more carrying capacity for snacks as you rank up.

HammerLarry
  • HammerLarry

Boss member

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:30 AM

well said everyone. i was beginning to think i was the only one who knew about quick healing. thats what makes the game (and missions) so easy.

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

Hold both thumbsticks in to make the action last longer (replenishing more health).

METALPUNK
  • METALPUNK

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:42 AM

It doesn't work for e-cola but : Back Button > Inventory > Ego Chaser > X/A, when in cover will replenish health instantly.

I think you also unlock more carrying capacity for snacks as you rank up.
ya ecola works. It's weird because it was never an option in the earlier levels for it to be an action. Now it's there. Was drinking ecola all night lol.

Hotfuzz128
  • Hotfuzz128

MetalUpYourAss

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:50 AM

Aiming down sights also speeds up hp gain. It will skip the stupid eating animation.

Knocknuts
  • Knocknuts

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:55 AM

i was doing this since i came onto gta online. i though everyone knows about this. i was  wrong LOL. and being on cover replenish your health faster

METALPUNK
  • METALPUNK

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:01 AM

i was doing this since i came onto gta online. i though everyone knows about this. i was  wrong LOL. and being on cover replenish your health faster

Lol you'd be very surprised what people don't know playing this game. Just the other day had a friend complaining there was no roll option in gta lol. Told him how to do it, he felt dumb.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users