Photo

how to give a friend money or a car?

4 replies to this topic
gokitty199
  • gokitty199

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:09 AM

how would i go about giving my friend money or a car i brought from the websites ingame?

Cpt_Mustache
  • Cpt_Mustache

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

I heard the give cash option (Hold select, go to inventory, you should see the option) was taken out?  Not sure about cars.  I'd like to be able to give a friend a car, somehow my game glitched and I have three JB 700s sitting in my garage.

gokitty199
  • gokitty199

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:14 AM

I heard the give cash option (Hold select, go to inventory, you should see the option) was taken out?  Not sure about cars.  I'd like to be able to give a friend a car, somehow my game glitched and I have three JB 700s sitting in my garage.

yea the give cash was taken out. im not sure how i can give him the vehicles thats the main thing i want to help him out

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

Did they ever officially say they took the give cash option out?  Because it worked for me and a friend for a day or two, while not working for another, and then it stopped working for all of us.

JC-0001
  • JC-0001

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:12 AM

Did they ever officially say they took the give cash option out?  Because it worked for me and a friend for a day or two, while not working for another, and then it stopped working for all of us.

According to Rockstar themselves, it's a bug

Source:
http://support.rocks...I-have-so-much-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users