Photo

LCC Hexer

8 replies to this topic
Matty_13K
  • Matty_13K

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:48 AM

They are sold out when I try to buy one through my phone. Does anyone know how to to buy it? Or is it going to be part of DLC?

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

do you have the correct amount of money in the bank and not in cash...must have deposited in the bank for online purchase!

Lucem
  • Lucem

Chief

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

They are sold out when I try to buy one through my phone. Does anyone know how to to buy it? Or is it going to be part of DLC?

(On the SA autos site, at least) they aren't actually sold out when they only have the "S" with the red background. I'm not sure why it has that as the default image, but you can actually go through and once you select the colour, it'll allow you to purchase it.

I have a shoddy one I purchased after giving up on finding a Western Bagger (Which I proceeded to find not 5 minutes later.) I'll give you mine for 5k or so, just sits in my garage.

Matty_13K
  • Matty_13K

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

Really? I'm sure I've tried to purchase it says Sold Out. There are a few vehicles on the site with a red S logo though. I'll try it again today.

If not then hell yeah that would be awesome man! I'll give u 6 even! Haha

Matty_13K
  • Matty_13K

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

(On the SA autos site, at least) they aren't actually sold out when they only have the "S" with the red background. I'm not sure why it has that as the default image, but you can actually go through and once you select the colour, it'll allow you to purchase it.

I have a shoddy one I purchased after giving up on finding a Western Bagger (Which I proceeded to find not 5 minutes later.) I'll give you mine for 5k or so, just sits in my garage.

Forgot to say thank you. Been trying to solve this problem since day 1.

Lucem
  • Lucem

Chief

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

Forgot to say thank you. Been trying to solve this problem since day 1.

No problem, man! I know how fustrating it can be to try and find one vehicle and it feels like it's stopped exisIting. I swear all I could find before I found my Bagger were Western Daemon. They were everywhere!

I also read some people having issues buying it, might have to do something with user activity. I bought it no problem :D

Matty_13K
  • Matty_13K

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:46 AM

I finally got it yesterday! So stoked! Cheers again for the offer mate.

Lucem
  • Lucem

Chief

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

I finally got it yesterday! So stoked! Cheers again for the offer mate.

Sweet! No problem, have a good time cruisin' around in that thing. :D

jimmyjoneser
  • jimmyjoneser

LSPD

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:05 AM

alternatively wander around in the los santos sewer at night and random gang members may attack you on a LCC Hexer. Happened to me just a few minutes ago.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users