Quantcast

» «
Photo

Crowdfunding some pizza. Thats right lol.

13 replies to this topic
CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:29 AM

at least look please. http://www.gofundme.com/4sx9c4

CDizzy
  • CDizzy

All round G

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:53 AM

Lulz.

Jessafur
  • Jessafur

Ginga Ninja

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

Geez, 3 pizzas for 33 buck sounds awfully sketchy. Aren't pizzas normally like 50 for 3? Raise the donation requirement and I'm sold!

Starchs
  • Starchs

Potato chips

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

Geez, 3 pizzas for 33 buck sounds awfully sketchy. Aren't pizzas normally like 50 for 3? Raise the donation requirement and I'm sold!

Not really, I know a pizza joint that sell large cheese pizza for 10.69

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

OP, Do you like old dominos pizza or the new one, If the new one would you recommend it? Never tried it before, and the last time i had dominos was in 5th grade.. 

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

White Shinigami

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

Pizza Hut is better. I'm sorry but it's the truth. The buffalo wings are astounding! 

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:16 AM

I still can't believe that chick wanted us to buy her baby's daddy this game....oh man

but you guys really need to come to chicago and get some real pizza. you don't know what you're missing out on.

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

I still can't believe that chick wanted us to buy her baby's daddy this game....oh man

but you guys really need to come to chicago and get some real pizza. you don't know what you're missing out on.

I've had chicago pizza once, loved it, didn't finish it, and forgot to put it in the fridge when i got back to the motel regret ever not putting in there, I need more of it, it's the best

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:18 AM

I live in Australia so going to Chicago for pizza wouldn't really be worth it unless the pizza was so amazing it could make me cry.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:21 AM

I just received an email with a deal $3 cheaper yay!

4wwdgJP.jpg

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:37 AM

Pretty sure I had real pizza in Pisa, Italy a few years ago.  Your Capitalist American pizza is simply cheese and tomato sauce on toast.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:39 AM Edited by iKevhawk, 15 October 2013 - 07:39 AM.

Pretty sure I had real pizza in Pisa, Italy a few years ago.  Your Capitalist American pizza is simply cheese and tomato sauce on toast.

Nah man Chicago has legit food, you don't know what you're missing.

The hotdogs too, no wonder America is fat with hotdogs like Chicago hotdogs.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

Nah man Chicago has legit food, you don't know what you're missing.

The hotdogs too, no wonder America is fat with hotdogs like Chicago hotdogs.

Pretty sure that Pizza made in Pisa in Italy is more 'genuine' then American made.

Starchs
  • Starchs

Potato chips

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:20 PM Edited by Starchs, 15 October 2013 - 09:20 PM.

"Even earlier (circa 500 B.C.), Persian soldiers baked a flatbread on their shields which they then covered with cheese and dates. I think, however, that if I went with this theory and walked around saying "pizza was invented in Iran," I'd be starting arguments that I'd rather not have.

But does it count as a kind of pizza if it's cooked out in the field and not in an oven? Let's call it flatbread and move on...

So, you want to know the real pizza origin? Let's see: the Egyptians made a flatbread, the Indians baked naan in hot Tandoori ovens... but neither of these had toppings. The Persians had toppings, but was it pizza?

The ancient Greeks had a flat bread called plakountos, on which they placed various toppings, and we know also that Naples was founded (as Neopolis) by the Greeks."

copy and paste from passion-4-pizza.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users