Photo

Anyone want to do the out of court settlement job? 30k

54 replies to this topic
Peak hunter
  • Peak hunter

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

As I was doing this I started thinking about how to make it faster and more reliable. Call it glitching or cheating or farming, it doesn't matter to me i want more money in the game. So what you do is steal the car without getting the evidence, park it in your garage, go destroy the evidence or kill yourself twice, press RT, do it again until you have a full garage of these 20 thousand dollar cars. It works better when you have a 10 car garage like mine.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

I did this job with 4 people only got paid 5k :(

You must have the wrong mission as it is two player max.

ILM
  • ILM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

Anyone still playing this that can invite me?

meathead316
  • meathead316

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

Doesnt martin ever give you a new job that replaces this one? (Hope not)

Ive just made the 400k i needed for the top apartment and have taking the lawyer out down to an art, no more chasing him around the city if you miss.

Just pull up behind him while hes at a red light and full auto fire through the rear window at the back of his head, never fails :)

did
  • did

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

Doesn't the 48 minute selling thing ruin this though?

SteveG
  • SteveG

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

It won't work for this one then. Like I said I tried.

That's too bad.  How can the 2nd guy keep the car and sell it then?

One guy stays in the car, the other guy delivers the evidence.

What if you drive the car and complete the mission while being in the car? , or will your personal vehicle spawn, instead of the lawyers?

Tried this too but like you think you spawn
without the car and your personal vehicle pops up.

if your p car is in garage guy in car will keep it aslong as hes not got the evidince and stay away from martins house

adderrson
  • adderrson

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

This mission has bought me 6 sets of bullet proof tires xD

Peak hunter
  • Peak hunter

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

Doesn't the 48 minute selling thing ruin this though?

Yes is does make this annoying. At first I thought the limit would be void if you go in and out of a mission but that's not the case. But I can just give out the cars to my friends and have them cash in too. Otherwise I just keep my garage full of these cars and sell them every once and a while.

superspurs18
  • superspurs18

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

if you have already done this mission how do you get to play it again, just keep ringing martin?

teeqo_i
  • teeqo_i

Mr

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

You don't even need to take it to your garage, while one person completes the mission the other can wait till the mission is over and once back in freemode sell it at the mod shop. Speaking of which you can only play this mission once every in game hour 2 get the 31k your aiming for.

Peak hunter
  • Peak hunter

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

You don't even need to take it to your garage, while one person completes the mission the other can wait till the mission is over and once back in freemode sell it at the mod shop. Speaking of which you can only play this mission once every in game hour 2 get the 31k your aiming for.

Read my post about doing it alone. You can fill your garage up with these cars during one mission.

robbo216
  • robbo216

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

Ive just made the 400k i needed for the top apartment and have taking the lawyer out down to an art, no more chasing him around the city if you miss.

Just pull up behind him while hes at a red light and full auto fire through the rear window at the back of his head, never fails :)

I didn't even know you had to chase him around the city. Every single time I've done it he has been up the road just before Ammunation, I usually stop my car right in front of him, and he never gets spooked so I just shoot him right there.

If you really wanna play it that safe, you can even get out of your car, stand right beside his door and shoot him in the head with a sniper rifle... hardly an art :lol:

WrathPhoenix
  • WrathPhoenix

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

One guy stays in the car and the other delivers evidence. When mission ends your still in the car. Works every time, car sells for 20k ish. Good money. Anything else is just overcomplicating it.

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

I did this mission alone a few times last night, I did other missions as well and when this one came back up I did it.  I took car to my garage every time, then went back to get evidence.  The car sold for $22K last night, I kept it in the garage after last mission and went to sell it this morning and it only gave me $9500. 

Has anyone tried selling it today?

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

*Also another mission from Martin is "Check Out Time", you have to take a lady out and she is driving a Felon Gt as well...not modified though.  The mission pays $10K and after you lose the cops, you can garage the car on your way to Martin's house, go to Martin"s and then sell the car for $9500.

$19,500, doesn't take very long and easy to do Solo.

Peak hunter
  • Peak hunter

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

I did this mission alone a few times last night, I did other missions as well and when this one came back up I did it.  I took car to my garage every time, then went back to get evidence.  The car sold for $22K last night, I kept it in the garage after last mission and went to sell it this morning and it only gave me $9500. 

I had a few in my garage from yesterday and already sold two of them today for $22000. Are you sure you didn't store one from the other mission you're talking about, and made a mistake?

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

I had a few in my garage from yesterday and already sold two of them today for $22000. Are you sure you didn't store one from the other mission you're talking about, and made a mistake?

No, before I went to bed I did both missions  and stored both in garage, one green and one black.  In the morning I took the black one and it offered $9500, so I did not sell and went to get the other and the offer was the same.

Peak hunter
  • Peak hunter

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

That's weird. It's still working for me. Made about 100k today.

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

That's weird. It's still working for me. Made about 100k today.

That's cool, I am sure it will come up while I'm playing tonight and I will try again.

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

On a funny note: Twice while doing the "Check Out" one, I took the lady's car and instantly the cops shot a tire out and I had to lose them with sparks flying from one of the rims. :lol:

Daniel_B
  • Daniel_B

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

I turned my xbox on for the first time today about an hour ago, and so far I've sold 2 and gotten the full 22k each time...  *shrug*

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

I haven't been able to do any of these since ive been with my crew and stuff (busy)

but now that ive read the thread and realized I needed to put the car in my garage I just cant do it/help anymore since my garage already has 10 cars fully customized in it.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

How do you sell the lawyer's car?

Edit - Put the car in your garage. Your garage doesn't show up on the map. 

That doesn't work.. Tried it and if you put the car in your garage it only sell for 9,500

It takes two people to do this. The second person keeps the car and stays away from the player going to martins house.

Daniel_B
  • Daniel_B

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

How do you sell the lawyer's car?

Edit - Put the car in your garage. Your garage doesn't show up on the map. 

That doesn't work.. Tried it and if you put the car in your garage it only sell for 9,500

It takes two people to do this. The second person keeps the car and stays away from the player going to martins house.

Are you on PS3 or xbox?  Cuz on xbox I'm still getting 22.

And it's easy to do with one person.  Kill the lawyer, take the car, leave the evidence laying on the street.  Take the car home to your garage, store it, then go back and retrieve the evidence and deliver it.

Peak hunter
  • Peak hunter

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

It seems like only a few people think this works. Here's the best way to do it yourself if you have a large garage. With this method you only get the $9k the mission pays once but you avoid having to call and hope to get this job offered.
-Kill the lawyer
-take the car without getting the evidence
-park car in garage
-go destroy evidence or die twice. essentially you have to fail the mission.
-press RT at the voting screen
-repeat until your garage is full

Sell the car every hour or so for $22k. Haven't had a problem with this.
If you have two people then you can avoid a lot of this and have one person deliver the evidence and the other person wait with the car, then alternate.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users